The King of Hate Forums
KGhaleon

Scariest game you've played?

54 minutes ago, FinalLight said:

I'm not really scared of games, but the Silent Hill 4 was a masterpiece! I fucking love the atmosphere of that game! That game had me on the edge of my seat!

Silent Hill 2 was the one for me.  It had that really slow, creepy atmosphere and I had to remind myself that: 1) it's a game, 2) I have it on easy.

It's funny to see how REVII is shaping up to be the newest Silent Hill game for us next year.

• Upvote 1

Well for me the award goes to The Crooked Man. The game was an amazing mix of many different great aspects from other horror games with a plot that keeped me intrigued, symbolism that kept me guessing and a interesting monster to go up against. I do respect all those other opinions you guys have though. Some of the ones you guys listed off were quite scary to me. 

Alien Isolation was a scary game for me when I first played it. The second time I played which was on hard was not as scary as the first but still it was scary. 

Edited by tylersimba

Alien: Isolation is the most recent one...the first was the original silent hill. that was the first horror game i ever played and honestly i shouldn't have been playing it

Fatal Frame games are a tad scary when played in the dark, it makes you feel like you are in the game, especially in dark rooms with that 1st person view.

Resident Evil 3 when played 1st time and you don't know Nemesis's patterns.

Haunting Ground is freaky at first when you get chased around by The Goonies reject.

The scariest games I've played are:

Resident Evil 3 

Resident Evil 4 Those villagers were the worst. x_X

Zombies Revenge (dreamcast) Yeah, this co op game was scary.

Metroid Prime 2 (Yes, your eyes didn't decieve you, it's a Metroid game)

Edited by musicboy

On 6/1/2018 at 6:21 AM, WOOF said:

Resident Evil 3 when played 1st time and you don't know Nemesis's patterns.

Dude, I agree with you on that one. I got destroyed many times, from that Nemesis thing, on my first playthrough.:tongue:

On 3/16/2015 at 3:37 PM, Darius456 said:

The only game that truly scared me was the first Resident Evil that I played, number 3. Nemesis came back time after time again, sometimes out of the blue.
As a 10 year old it scared me shitless lol :tongue:

I agree dude. Same here. And even when you learned his patterns, he was still dang scary.

Edited by musicboy

I don't usually get scared by videogames.

Was about to say "Chiller", for the 'MAME', (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator), but then I remembered that I had a decent amount of fun playing it, given the quality of the game. And who could forget the 'Stage Select' silly, but cool music.

Chiller.png