The King of Hate Forums

They either have horrible agents or were willing to put themselves through torture, who knows.

They deserve way better lol this prob wont even make the Top 5 Box Office prob coming out week Before Ant-Man, The Same Day as Pan and Paper Towns (Same makers of Fault in Our Stars then week after is Mission Impossible 

And Adam Sandler thought Netflix will help out lol spoiler his Netflix up and coming movie sounds just as worse as Pixels lol

• 4 months later...

the sad thing is when it releases, we'll probably watch it anyway, i know i will.

First off I like Adam Sandler.

Second, just because the of Rotten Tomatoes say it's shit doesn't mean we have to think it's shit.

Third, on Rotten Tomatoes 94% of Audiences want to see it and so do I.

First off I like Adam Sandler.

Second, just because the of Rotten Tomatoes say it's shit doesn't mean we have to think it's shit.

Third, on Rotten Tomatoes 94% of Audiences want to see it and so do I.

1. It always has that for people want to see it

And 2. So you like one of the worst movies ever made Jack and Jill ?? Lol this will be a failure from Sony more than that new Emoji movie coming from Sony

Must be the "it's so bad, it's good" audience.

Probably, probably not.  I'm just one of those people that wants to see a movie that is willing to satisfy me well enough for me to be entertained.

1. It always has that for people want to see it

And 2. So you like one of the worst movies ever made Jack and Jill ?? Lol this will be a failure from Sony more than that new Emoji movie coming from Sony

Okay sateler96, what is up with you?

I particularly did not care for Jack and Jill.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...