The King of Hate Forums
MasterEvo724

Is Phil going to play Final Fantasy Type-0 HD?

Phil said that he will play it during downtime, which will most likely be in April since he'll be playing Bloodborne, probably Battlefield, possibly Silent Hill 4 (don't know how long that game is) and Mario Party 10 (might be with Type-0 HD though) all next week.

• Upvote 1

He'll play it but there's a pretty high chance that he will never finish it. Phil and RPGs just don't mix well together.

​Especially as this one is far from a typical JRPG and is very difficult. Please Phil, if you read this - play the game on the easiest difficulty. It still offers a challenge and allows you to learn the battle system (which is really, really good) without getting your ass handed to you by even the smallest of enemies. You can alter the difficulty later and increase it if you feel up to it too.

I hope he does play it though, as it's really an excellent game.

• Upvote 1

​Especially as this one is far from a typical JRPG and is very difficult. Please Phil, if you read this - play the game on the easiest difficulty. It still offers a challenge and allows you to learn the battle system (which is really, really good) without getting your ass handed to you by even the smallest of enemies. You can alter the difficulty later and increase it if you feel up to it too.

I hope he does play it though, as it's really an excellent game.

Well at the end of the day it really depends on how many views it can pull in. If it gets a high amount of views on each video then there's a good chance he will beat it. But if it flops with the views then it's gonna end up like Tales of xillia 2. I for one hope we don't get a repeat of that since I'm still a bit sour over him not finishing it. Maybe he'll actually finish it despite the low views it may get which would be nice since its a pretty good game. 

• Upvote 1

Well at the end of the day it really depends on how many views it can pull in. If it gets a high amount of views on each video then there's a good chance he will beat it. But if it flops with the views then it's gonna end up like Tales of xillia 2. I for one hope we don't get a repeat of that since I'm still a bit sour over him not finishing it. Maybe he'll actually finish it despite the low views it may get which would be nice since its a pretty good game. 

​If he can get the development partymembers to join it'll be alright I think. The biggest enemy will be the camera, can't wait to see that! :tongue: