The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

The first registration e-mail was blank so I had to create a different account and thus a different e-mail address just for this forum. #firstworldproblems

And, uh, yeah, I guess I'm glad the forum is back.

The first registration e-mail was blank so I had to create a different account and thus a different e-mail address just for this forum. #firstworldproblems

And, uh, yeah, I guess I'm glad the forum is back.

​I had this problem too. The email was totally blank in my browser, then the second one Onyx manually sent to me was blank too. I tried looking on my phone's email app and it opened fine in there.

Spent most of the day learning Bach's Prelude in C Minor for piano. Surprisingly easy for a grade 5 piece.

Got University exams coming up soon. I should really start studying.

>Myspace

>2015

1395922756198.jpg

​Myspace is nothing but an utter trash bag shadow of its former self. I fucking hate it. It seriously went down hill the moment Tom sold Myspace to some bigwig that was connected to Facebook. That's when the site started to destroy itself bit by bit.

​Myspace is nothing but an utter trash bag shadow of its former self. I fucking hate it. It seriously went down hill the moment Tom sold Myspace to some bigwig that was connected to Facebook. That's when the site started to destroy itself bit by bit.

​but seriously what's a Myspace?