Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

15368 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dang dude, I'm going to be listening to this all night now.

If you like this, you should listen to her singing the Persona 3 ending :)

And now I just noticed that the other girl I love to listen to did a new english cover. A great music day for me lol

Beat the Iga boss in Nioh on my first try, kinda a push over but easily the hypest boss in the whole game so far. He needs his own spinoff series.

Reading an article that Eyepatch Wolf linked to about the editor who helped shape the success of Dragon Ball. Had to pause due to unexpected laughs. 

“I read a lot of philosophy but there are a great many talented minds throughout history and they all say often very different and contradictory things. This got quite difficult, so I stopped and went to erotic novels."

This guy...

Spoiler

Has his priorities straight.

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

once again, screw Jerry Seinfeld.

why do u hate him so much..

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

well these sequels of movies are getting out of hand. Like another car movie are u kidding me. Plus a king kong too is coming. Cant Hollywood think of any new ideas. Instead of bleeding the it dry. 

5 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

well these sequels of movies are getting out of hand. Like another car movie are u kidding me. Plus a king kong too is coming. Cant Hollywood think of any new ideas. Instead of bleeding the it dry. 

Lol Logan has a 96% on RT so pretty sure people are loving it plus its a more stand alone story away from the X-Men world its basically Fox telling the director do what ever you want and I can't wait to see it.

And plus King Kong is gonna be fighting Godzilla lol 

And we do have new Ideas like Split which did amazingly 

And Get Out is set to do good this weekend

But last year no one saw some original films like The Nice Guys or Sing Street.

So the japanese version of Nier automata comes with fully translated english. Contemplating just downloading it with my PSN account and playing it tonight.

28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So the japanese version of Nier automata comes with fully translated english. Contemplating just downloading it with my PSN account and playing it tonight.

I love your avatar man. Don't you live in Japan and how are you doing with learning the language?

2 minutes ago, Amityville said:

I love your avatar man. Don't you live in Japan and how are you doing with learning the language?

He dosnt he just takes trips all the time to Japan. 

4 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Thx, I don't live in Japan tho

Just downloaded Nier automata on the JPN store, downloading it now. Getting really hyped. Looks like it's 60GB.

Edited by KGhaleon

16 minutes ago, AlucardViDracul said:

He dosnt he just takes trips all the time to Japan. 

Thats cool, wish i had the dough to do that.

Nier automata is pretty cool, just played through the opening segment which was from the demo. It won't let me play further than that since I don't have all the data downloaded.

Edited by KGhaleon