The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Veera    53
38 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Phil really should just shut the forums down if he's in so much of a crisis and needs money. At least it would give me an excuse to stay on Reddit.

Didn't he say his problems were not monetary right now? Or did I miss something?

I found this. It is amusing

DJZf67nXUAAYxqR.jpg

Edited by Veera

WOOF!    67
7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Phil really should just shut the forums down if he's in so much of a crisis and needs money. At least it would give me an excuse to stay on Reddit.

One problem with that is he needs the forum to post patreon related threads, other options like youtube comments, twitter, twitch chat would then negate the point of patreon and as we know dsp still needs the dough from that.

Veera    53
11 hours ago, WOOF! said:

One problem with that is he needs the forum to post patreon related threads, other options like youtube comments, twitter, twitch chat would then negate the point of patreon and as we know dsp still needs the dough from that.

Couldn't he use patreon directly for that? They have the ability to post and receive comments on posts. Probably an ability to make a poll too.

Edited by Veera

WOOF!    67

You need a special area for those who donate money in order to nominate/pick a game for patreon's choice, you can't do that in a public setting like youtube comments, twitter and unless dsp could set up a private chat for patreons I assume twitch as well.

Veera    53
2 hours ago, WOOF! said:

You need a special area for those who donate money in order to nominate/pick a game for patreon's choice, you can't do that in a public setting like youtube comments, twitter and unless dsp could set up a private chat for patreons I assume twitch as well.

You can do that on patreon itself. You can even lock posts where only people that donate can view it to begin with.