Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Here are this Weekends Box Office Numbers 

1. The Equalizer 2 - $35 Million 
2. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! - $34 Million 
3. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation - $23 Million
4. Ant-Man and the Wasp - $16 Million
5. Incredibles 2 - $11 Million

Skyscraper is out of the Top 5 from last week proving it to be a Bigger Flop and Failure of a shit movie

Unfriended: Dark Web disappointed with $3 Million at 9th Place

Incredibles 2 is now at $940 Million basically gonna make $1 Billion in one more week

Here are my Predictions for Next Weekend 

1. Mission: Impossible - Fallout
2. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!
3. The Equalizer 2
4. Teen Titans Go! To The Movies
5. Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

It turns out that you can have 188 luck and still not get a protective barrier 100% of the time, so I'm not betting on 100% appearing at 200. 11/12 of my enchantments either focus on luck or raise it, which would make it ridiculous if the requirement is even higher. If that were the case, it would be a stupidly high requirement just to get reliable i-frames on runics. At this point, Kratos has so many luck enchantments coming out of his ass that he can hardly hang on to his cooldown. Since the pure protective barrier is a bust, nothing in this build is worth salvaging that my Ivaldi build didn't do better. 

Maybe the maximum really is 150 luck. I don't know if the probability changes in GmGoW mode, or if the guy who uploaded that video saying otherwise was flat-out wrong. In any case, this is disappointing. It irritates my hack and slash sensibilities that there's this mechanic involving i-frames that will never be 100% reliable--I would accept this perk if I could actually raise it to 100% with a reasonable set of enchantments. But since that's not the case, this gear can fuck right off (and any gear that rewards you for incurring damage). 

All that being said, I'm still not sure if I should give up on an i-frame centric approach. Switch to Brok's armor for a rage build maybe? Or perhaps I should try the Breastplate of the Traveler. It's level 6, but it can absorb a single blow without Kratos taking any damage, and the barrier is said to regenerate over time. I wonder if the regeneration speed is affected by cooldown. Kind of doubt it, but it can't hurt to try.