Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

Didn't notice there was a new episode of Bee and Puppycat out. I honestly didn't see that plot twist coming at all.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly disagree, I like the way the movie's going based on the trailer. Just the effort they've gone in making the pokemon designs to be more lifelike is commendable (even if some of them I'll have to get used to).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TubeLube said:

Detective Pikachu looks baaaaaad.

It's more of a teaser, considering it doesn't come out until next year. This definitely didn't feel like a full length trailer.

We know very little about the story outside of "gotta find my dad with this talking pikachu."

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's more of a teaser, considering it doesn't come out until next year. This definitely didn't feel like a full length trailer.

We know very little about the story outside of "gotta find my dad with this talking pikachu."

Visual Effects looks great 

Charizard looks bad ass

Avengers 4 will kill this tbh 

Since its coming the weekend after it and a lot of movies end up flopping on the 2nd weekend of May a good example King Arthur (from the same studio too)

I know critics will destroy this like they did with Pokemon: The First Movie cause they just don't understand the material 

Which Pokemon the First Movie is great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's more of a teaser, considering it doesn't come out until next year. This definitely didn't feel like a full length trailer.

We know very little about the story outside of "gotta find my dad with this talking pikachu."

Well it is an adaptation of the game, so I assume there's going to be some similarities storywise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Well it is an adaptation of the game, so I assume there's going to be some similarities storywise.

Not sure, I hope it's a new story.

 

Anyone playing Fallout 76, Bethesda put up the times they are releasing the game:

https://fallout.bethesda.net/article/5oQMQXxY3eYuSMEUs4QAwC/fallout-76-prepping-for-november-14

Looks like I'll be playing it on tuesday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Not sure, I hope it's a new story.

 

Anyone playing Fallout 76, Bethesda put up the times they are releasing the game:

https://fallout.bethesda.net/article/5oQMQXxY3eYuSMEUs4QAwC/fallout-76-prepping-for-november-14

Looks like I'll be playing it on tuesday night.

Nah been playing Red Dead 2

Got Mass Effect: Andromeda for free basically last week 

And I've been having fun with Yakuza 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People seem to keep suggesting that Fallout 76 doesn't have a story, but I'm watching a livestream and this dude is finding plenty of backstories with a lot of the locations he's visiting.

Literally just found a hidden chinese intelligence base under a factory.

I think when I play the game tomorrow night I'll see if I can just put my PS4 in offline mode so I don't have other players running around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

People seem to keep suggesting that Fallout 76 doesn't have a story, but I'm watching a livestream and this dude is finding plenty of backstories with a lot of the locations he's visiting.

Literally just found a hidden chinese intelligence base under a factory.

I think when I play the game tomorrow night I'll see if I can just put my PS4 in offline mode so I don't have other players running around.

From what I'm hearing this is one of those games where there is story but you have to look for it, they don't just hand it to you. Doesn't really effect me either way as I'll mostly be playing with friends and it can be a pain to read and listen to all the story bits while people are chatting and running off. I'm mostly playing for the building, exploration, and blowing-things-up-with-friends experience.

It's live on PC right now, a day early. Nice we get to play early, sucks I'm stuck at work.  =/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

It's live on PC right now, a day early. Nice we get to play early, sucks I'm stuck at work.  =/

 

Unlocks in 9 minutes for me, pretty hyped. I wonder how many game bugs I can find tonight before my PS4 catches fire and burns my apartment down.

:edit:

oh...oh god

It's Diablo 3 all over again.

THE SERVERS AREN'T WORKING.

BETHESDA DONT DO THIS

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×