The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I just got done giving the Resident Evil 2 Remake demo on steam a go and it went as expected. I enjoyed the whole demo, but I just cannot buy it at $60.

@PhiI Why are you going to play One Piece World Seeker when you know nothing about what's been going on because you haven't read the last 404+ chapters and don't know other characters outside the straw hats. the new fleet Admiral the 2 new admirals a former admiral became a pirate 1 pirate/Warlord took the place of 1 of the Yonko(4 Emperors) Whitebeard after killing him and wiping out half of the remnants of his crew and that same pirate who killed whitebeard also debunked the myth that you could only have 1 devil fruit  power at the same time.

Edited by crimsonemperor1

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:49 PM, GuessWhat said:

I just got done giving the Resident Evil 2 Remake demo on steam a go and it went as expected. I enjoyed the whole demo, but I just cannot buy it at $60.

Don't blame you bro.

On 1/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, GuessWhat said:

It was pretty amazing. I couldn't figure out how to determine if a zombie is dead unless you nuke their head from their shoulders, otherwise they would just get back up at random intervals. Probably the most realistic zombies yet in a video game.

You can see at least one Licker if you explore the PD.

Anyhow, RIP Machinima.

Good riddance, though it's too bad ya had to delete all those thousands of videos.

Wait, why is Phil playing Dark souls again?

The original has gotten several mods in the past few years and a big one recently that completely changed the game. You can get item randomization, new bosses, bosses moved to different places, etc and he's just playing remastered again?

Man, there are so many spoilers for kingdom hearts 3 right now on youtube. It is very annoying. Be very careful you guys! I just want to play the game for myself lol.

3 hours ago, tylersimba said:

Man, there are so many spoilers for kingdom hearts 3 right now on youtube. It is very annoying. Be very careful you guys! I just want to play the game for myself lol.

I know, I'm pretty much not even looking at any KH3 videos. I'm just going to focus on RE2 remake this week which is gonna be sick.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I know, I'm pretty much not even looking at any KH3 videos. I'm just going to focus on RE2 remake this week which is gonna be sick.

U saw one video that made me quite happy lol but that was it 

2 hours ago, tylersimba said:

Just started playing my favorite game today on snes which is super mario rpg. I love this game and the music.

One of my faves too, i WILL play it someday!

The Steven universe season finale should've just been the series end. They really don't need to continue it with everything resolved.

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The Steven universe season finale should've just been the series end. They really don't need to continue it with everything resolved.

Did I miss it ? Or was this a while back 

Breaking News: Mariano Rivera, arguably the greatest closer/relieve pitcher of all time has become the first ever to be unanimously voted into the Pro Baseball Hall of Fame.  He is joined by fellow Yankee Mike Mussina, Seattle Mariners legend Edgar Martinez, and the late and great Roy Halladay.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, GuessWhat said:

Haha, proper Machinima'd! :laugh:

Props to Nintendo for at least making this announcement video. Sucks that Prime 4 is getting delayed for so long but at least Retro Studios is getting to make another game in the series. I trust them to do it right.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Props to Nintendo for at least making this announcement video. Sucks that Prime 4 is getting delayed for so long but at least Retro Studios is getting to make another game in the series. I trust them to do it right.

Wow! Thanks for this update.

Someone should make a seperate topic for this.

Concerning Metroid Prime 4, strangely, I had a suspicion a delay like this, would have happened.

Edited by musicboy

eh, I wasn't expected Prime 4 anytime soon anyway. At least we won't be getting another Metroid M.

RE2 and KH3 in one week, pretty rad that we're getting two probably GOTY titles.

The lickers in RE2 are freaking tough, I shot that thing 5 times in the face with shotgun shells before it died. Enjoying the game quite a bit.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

eh, I wasn't expected Prime 4 anytime soon anyway. At least we won't be getting another Metroid M.

Yeah, alot of Metroid fans, seem to avoid Metroid the other M, like the plague.:tongue:

Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, I guess we'll have to wait, about two or three, or probably 4 years, for that game to be finished, by the dev team.

Edited by musicboy