The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

On 1/8/2019 at 12:21 AM, KGhaleon said:

Apparently Phil played Deltarune today so I went over to twitch and checked out the VOD. Man I dunno why so many streamers miss Onionsan at the lake.

It's so obvious.

vod.jpg

Poor Onionsan, always forgotten.

I don't even know or remember who that is, so that would probably be why.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I don't even know or remember who that is, so that would probably be why.

How dare you

a26503bcccbed4583fac1d3d724d106e472da2ac_00.jpg

35 minutes ago, WallopMan said:

The most casual Final Fantasy from 15 years ago.. 

670359513_Screenshot_2019-01-11-01-02-412.thumb.png.397855e59d67e47faf17cd08c1ff1fe5.png

..is better than Kingdom Hearts.

178503037_Screenshot_2019-01-11-01-05-142.thumb.png.03dac56dc380bce00371eb6afcc61450.png

Told ya @KGhaleon. Accept it.

That's not Kingdom hearts 3, dude.

Speaking of the FF series...both X/X-2 and 12 are coming to Switch in April.

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

also thats the imo BS cash Grab Game they made.

I forgot how bullshit the saving in Mario/Luigi U was, where you have to clear a boss stage if you want to save your game.

Also Nabbet is complete garbage...he's basically god mode for kids.

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Can't really compare a released game to an unreleased game can I? Im sure after the hype Crystal Chronicles will be on par or better than KHIII. Im surprised the Switch isnt powerful enough to run KHIII. Seems the kid version of Final Fantasy would be at home on that console.

5 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

also thats the imo BS cash Grab Game they made.

For a "cash grab" people sure liked it. Its not my favorite Final Fantasy but if it was between this and Kingdom Hearts, id choose this. Story actually makes sense, soundtrack is great, the battle system is leaps and bounds better..

Edited by WallopMan

2 hours ago, 8circuitsiddhist said:

Okay...wsharw with us.... W nat is this onion san weaboo monster and why can it swim when others cant

Brah, stop pretending like you can't type. You ain't fooling nobody.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Brah, stop pretending like you can't type. You ain't fooling nobody.

2 hours ago, WallopMan said:

Thats disrespectful. How do you know he is pretending?

I believe I recognize the way he types, outside this forums. Out of basic respect and decency I won't say his other platform's account name, but if I'm not mistaken he can type decently if it's short sentences. That's all I'm going to say, and of course, without trying to be impolite to anyone.

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I believe I recognize the way he types, outside this forums. Out of basic respect and decency I won't say his other platform's account name, but if I'm not mistaken he can type decently if it's short sentences. That's all I'm going to say, and of course, without trying to be impolite to anyone.

and the fact that he's accidentally exposed himself by typing normally then editing his posts to cover it up. Dude just trolls with posts that nobody can understand.

Whoa, found the SNES Mario RPG Geno battle in Smash ultimate where you have to fight all the characters from that game. That fight is crazy hard.

Kirby as Mallow is great.

I saw Alien Blackout trailer on youtube a couple days ago which is a mobile game. I have to say, I will not be buying it. It is looks like five nights at freddy's with Alien in it. I wish they would make Alien Isolation 2 instead of this.

Edited by tylersimba

54 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

I saw Alien Blackout trailer on youtube a couple days ago which is a mobile game. I have to say, I will not be buying it. It is looks like five nights at freddy's with Alien in it. I wish they would make Alien Isolation 2 instead of this.

A new alien isolation would ruin me, especially if they added VR support.

So apparently you can hook your PSVR up to your Nintendo Switch. I'm going to give this a try in a bit to see what it looks like. Obviously no tracking.

https://www.cio.com/article/3176952/virtual-reality/how-to-use-nintendo-switch-with-playstation-vr.html

Edited by KGhaleon

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

A new alien isolation would ruin me, especially if they added VR support.

That would be crazy if they did added VR support for a new Alien Isolation game lol.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'll never understand the mentality of Youtubers that are suprised when these things happen. Its the internet, ToS's change, trends change, websites go down, and you could lose your "Full Time Job" at any point. The writing has been on the wall for years. This isnt specifically towards Max, its for many Youtubers. I've maybe seen 4 Youtubers who successfully transitioned off the platform, everyone else complained and milked it until they disappeared forever to inevitably work a job again. 

These guys make loads of money, how do you not have an exit plan? A plan B? Investments? Retirement plan? NOTHING?!? This is why I don't donate to none of them unless its for charity because I believe many Youtubers get way too much money to be responsible with and they become delusional enough to think the "gravy train" is never going to stop. Then when it does abrubtly stop, many feel shocked, awed, and entitled to things that was never there's in the first place.

Edited by WallopMan