The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

On 1/16/2019 at 11:49 PM, GuessWhat said:

I just got done giving the Resident Evil 2 Remake demo on steam a go and it went as expected. I enjoyed the whole demo, but I just cannot buy it at $60.

Haha, proper Machinima'd! :laugh:

Props to Nintendo for at least making this announcement video. Sucks that Prime 4 is getting delayed for so long but at least Retro Studios is getting to make another game in the series. I trust them to do it right.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Props to Nintendo for at least making this announcement video. Sucks that Prime 4 is getting delayed for so long but at least Retro Studios is getting to make another game in the series. I trust them to do it right.

Wow! Thanks for this update.

Someone should make a seperate topic for this.

Concerning Metroid Prime 4, strangely, I had a suspicion a delay like this, would have happened.

Edited by musicboy

eh, I wasn't expected Prime 4 anytime soon anyway. At least we won't be getting another Metroid M.

RE2 and KH3 in one week, pretty rad that we're getting two probably GOTY titles.

The lickers in RE2 are freaking tough, I shot that thing 5 times in the face with shotgun shells before it died. Enjoying the game quite a bit.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

eh, I wasn't expected Prime 4 anytime soon anyway. At least we won't be getting another Metroid M.

Yeah, alot of Metroid fans, seem to avoid Metroid the other M, like the plague.:tongue:

Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, I guess we'll have to wait, about two or three, or probably 4 years, for that game to be finished, by the dev team.

Edited by musicboy

Forza Horizon 3's complete edition is on sale for $30 where I am. Quite the deal. I'd buy it but I have such a backlog that I can't really bring myself to make it bigger.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:37 PM, musicboy said:

Yeah, alot of Metroid fans, seem to avoid Metroid the other M, like the plague.:tongue:

Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, I guess we'll have to wait, about two or three, or probably 4 years, for that game to be finished, by the dev team.

Other M, wasnt that bad.

• Like 1

I was up late last night playing KH3, so my eyes are bloodshot to hell. Toy story is my personal favorite world so far just for that remixed theme from the movies.

They do a good job with the memory archive which attempts to explain the story in the simplest way possible. It's too bad they didn't include the lore from parking lot kingdom hearts. XD

Well since my thread about my KH3 was deleted by Phil. I was typing in it then discovered it was deleted when I tried to post when it was just me and him. So ill post my thoughts here. Caught up to the Tangled world with another streamer, not to well versed in the movie. Not particularly my cup of tea but it was interesting too see! Not mad at it. I heard Phil thought it was a "shit world" though. I think i'll take his opinion on this game with a grain of salt for here on out.

The only thing I disliked about the Tangled world is it's basically just a retelling of the movie. Unlike the other worlds it's not an original story so I was a bit bored. The world was beautiful however.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, Darksphere92 said:

Other M, wasnt that bad.

Yeah, I know that. The game really wasn't that bad at all.:smile:

But a big chunk of the Metroid fanbase, didn't like it.

Edited by musicboy

2 hours ago, musicboy said:

Yeah, I know that. The game really wasn't that bad at all.:smile:

But a big chunk of the Metroid fanbase, didn't like it.

on the other hand Metroid Prime FF...we dont talk about that game.

17 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

The only thing I disliked about the Tangled world is it's basically just a retelling of the movie. Unlike the other worlds it's not an original story so I was a bit bored. The world was beautiful however.

I'm not I love the movie lol

Had to move out of my office today because they sold the skyscraper I used to work in, that was a nice building. Shit.

Gonna play some more KH3 tonight and maybe visit the Frozen world. Though from what I've seen it might just be another retelling of the Frozen movie storyline.

Gotta revisit all the old worlds too at some point for chests and mickey symbols that I missed. The end game content for this game is gonna be huge for completionists trying to get the platinum.

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Had to move out of my office today because they sold the skyscraper I used to work in, that was a nice building. Shit.

Gonna play some more KH3 tonight and maybe visit the Frozen world. Though from what I've seen it might just be another retelling of the Frozen movie storyline.

Gotta revisit all the old worlds too at some point for chests and mickey symbols that I missed. The end game content for this game is gonna be huge for completionists trying to get the platinum.

Seen it. One of the worse areas so far. Didnt see the movie and if that level is just a retelling then im glad I didnt.

8 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

on the other hand Metroid Prime FF...we dont talk about that game.

Federation Force? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Lol!:laugh:

3 hours ago, Caboose said:

Seen it. One of the worse areas so far. Didnt see the movie and if that level is just a retelling then im glad I didnt.

How have you not seen it? It's the most popular disney movie.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

How have you not seen it? It's the most popular disney movie.

Thats the exact reason why I didnt see it. All the memes and everybody singing "Let It Go" got on my last nerves. Plus I am far outta of the age range to just watch Disney movies by myself without any kids. Anything outside of Wreck-It-Ralph or isn't a sequel of a Disney/Pixar movie originally released in the 90s to mid 2000's, more than likely I haven't watched it.

Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth announced in the West for June 4th. Hell yeah, still wish it was coming to Switch though.

Found a neat trick in KH3 today. Apparently when you buy stuff from the Moogle shop you'll randomly get a postcard. Just buy cheap 10G junk, exit, repeat. You can accumulate a hundred postcards and go trade them in at Twilight town, get some really good stuff like Orichalcum+.

Edited by KGhaleon

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Found a neat trick in KH3 today. Apparently when you buy stuff from the Moogle shop you'll randomly get a postcard. Just buy cheap 10G junk, exit, repeat. You can accumulate a hundred postcards and go trade them in at Twilight town, get some really good stuff like Orichalcum+.

inb4 patch