The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Ok, so this is kinda annoying me. Why are people saying they aren't going to buy Persona Q2 just because there's gonna be no english dub? Seriously? Fuck dat shit, I'll gladly listen to Japanese dub in what should be a very fun game. June 4th can't come soon enough >_<

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Ok, so this is kinda annoying me. Why are people saying they aren't going to buy Persona Q2 just because there's gonna be no english dub? Seriously? Fuck dat shit, I'll gladly listen to Japanese dub in what should be a very fun game. June 4th can't come soon enough >_<

i kind of agree with them. Why buy a game I don't understand? If they arent going to put effort into making a game understandable where there is a huge market, then I shouldnt bother supporting it. I understand if it was Dutch or French, but much of the video game market understands English. They can have Persona Q2. Dozens of other games to buy.

3 minutes ago, Caboose said:

i kind of agree with them. Why buy a game I don't understand? If they arent going to put effort into making a game understandable where there is a huge market, then I shouldnt bother supporting it. I understand if it was Dutch or French, but much of the video game market understands English. They can have Persona Q2. Dozens of other games to buy.

You still get english subs, so don't get the complaints. And apparently the game sold poorly in Japan, so it would most likely be too costly to add a dub.

40 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

You still get english subs, so don't get the complaints. And apparently the game sold poorly in Japan, so it would most likely be too costly to add a dub.

They probably don't intend to sell that many copies, not like 3DS is the system people care about these days.

I'll pick it up but who knows if I'll beat it. I have Etrian odyssey X on preorder as well so it should arrive next week.

I'd be more excited for these games if they were ported to Switch.

6 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Other than the game itself, what are you looking forward to the most on Super Bowl Sunday?

Nothing really. I am going to play the anthem demo more when the game is over.

3 hours ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Yeah im not too fond of reading subtitles with Japanese blaring at me. I know most people outside of heavy anime guys feel like I do. More than likely what you described at the end of your statement is what happened.

56 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Nothing really. I am going to play the anthem demo more when the game is over.

That game is showing the signs of a classic AAA flop, but we will see.

22 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Yeah im not too fond of reading subtitles with Japanese blaring at me. I know most people outside of heavy anime guys feel like I do. More than likely what you described at the end of your statement is what happened.

Did you get your name from Red vs. Blue lol 

Love that series 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Caboose said:

Flop? Let's hope for the Anthem devs sake, it doesn't.

Edited by musicboy

Went back to RE2 last night and got to the sewer bit with the alligator, jesus that was scary. Not sure I like how they changed it but I suppose in both versions you were just running away from it.

Bought a $900 piece of furniture this morning that I didn't really need. Somebody needs to manage my finances because I can't give af about it.

Also just saying, but Woody's little speech was great in the Toy box world. He's a toy but still the realist character.

wood.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1

I have to say, the final boss in kingdom hearts 3 was very challenging for me and plus I forget to add curaga to my command menu. I had cura instead but I told myself lets keep it and fight the final boss but I beat it. Took sometime though. Plus I played it standard difficulty which was a challenge for the first time playing it for me. 

Fortuna update came out today for Warframe, that's a damn fun open world ice planet. Giant spider robots are cool too.

Also got my copy of Etrian odyssey Nexus today. Last Etrian game on the 3DS...end of an era.

The box was bigger than the usual 3DS case. (not my photo)

DysTOnFUcAABWG3.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

Wow! I just watched it dude. It was fun. Aquaman won. Lol!

I will agree with the hosts, some comic book stories, and back stories, are really creepy and weird. Lol!

Edited by musicboy

I finished KH3 tonight, that last world left me speechless. Tied up so many loose ends from multiple games.

Spoiler thoughts:

Spoiler

Seeing Roxas, Axel and Xion get reunited brought the tears out. I honestly never thought we would see them together again.

Terra/Lingering will showing up to kick ass caught me off guard. Definitely the badass character of the KH series. Again I thought he was dead forever after BBS. Also shocking that he was The Guardian this whole time...I really didn't see that plot twist coming. It was great to see that Trio get reunited as well for the final battle. Roxas had the best entrance though.
Sora and Kairi shipping was unexpected. I'm not sure how Sora ended up in Tokyo in the secret ending however.
There's some missable cutscenes in the Final world where Sora is trying to piece himself back together. You can meet Namine and another mystery girl there, not sure if that was supposed to be Xion or maybe some girl that Axel knew in his previous life?

The mobile game characters were pretty cool to see, that whole scene with the keyblades (Dandelions) in the graveyard coming to life to help Sora and co. take down that huge boss was epic. That battle as well as all the battles after it where you fight all of Organization 13 was great.
Going into the past to fight Xehanort in Scala ad Caelum and the battles there were amazing. Pretty fun aerial boss fights.
I was a bit sad to see the epilogue bits with the Foretellers showing up along with Luxu being a sequel tease with the black box.

I'm in post-game now, so I'm going to beat all the battlegates next to unlock all the secret reports. Will try my hand at the optional bosses too once I'm at an adequate level.

Edited by KGhaleon

On 2/6/2019 at 2:01 AM, KGhaleon said:

Fortuna update came out today for Warframe, that's a damn fun open world ice planet. Giant spider robots are cool too.

Also got my copy of Etrian odyssey Nexus today. Last Etrian game on the 3DS...end of an era.

The box was bigger than the usual 3DS case. (not my photo)

DysTOnFUcAABWG3.jpg

I'll check out that Warframe game, one of these days.

Cool! You got Etrian Odyssey Nexus. I haven't played it yet. But how far did you reach in the game?

Edited by musicboy

8 hours ago, musicboy said:

I'll check out that Warframe game, one of these days.

Cool! You got Etrian Odyssey Nexus. I haven't played it yet. But how far did you reach in the game?

It's free to try, so no reason not to.

I only played an hour or so of Etrian since I've been going through other games this week. I made it to the first real dungeon and got a game over pretty quickly. So it retains the difficulty of prior games. (played on expert which seems like the normal difficulty) That game has a million character classes...pretty overwhelming.

Today I went through a bunch of the battlegates in KH3 post-game. Beat the first ten or so... the one for the Toy story world was easily the hardest so far. Even with moogle coin that was super tough until you manage to take control of a mech. I'll finish the others this week for the secret reports as well as beat all the optional Gummi ship bosses.

Next weekend is the free RE2 ghost DLCs and Far cry New Dawn.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Like 1

I noticed Phil played one of my favorite survival games(Subnautica) recently. Going to be honest though, stream was ok until he reached the point where the Aurora blows up.

First streamer that I've ever seen who ignored the cool explosion. I dunno why but that makes me upset to see someone ignore that cool moment.

Like holy shit you spend most of the game resource hunting and exploring the ocean, and you ignore one of the few cinematic moments where something awesome happens.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, KGhaleon said:

I noticed Phil played one of my favorite survival games(Subnautica) recently. Going to be honest though, stream was ok until he reached the point where the Aurora blows up.

First streamer that I've ever seen who ignored the cool explosion. I dunno why but that makes me upset to see someone ignore that cool moment.

Like holy shit you spend most of the game resource hunting and exploring the ocean, and you ignore one of the few cinematic moments where something awesome happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWJL70-TN0Q

That's one pathetic explosion, he didn't miss anything.:mellow: You can always watch some youtube clowns overreacting to it if that makes you happy. :blink: