Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/two-sequels-in-transformers-live-action-franchise-confirmed-in-development/43083/

Idk why were continuing the Michael Bay Versions The Last Knight not only was shit was a Box Office Bomb for Paramount 

Bumblebee was a critical and financial success (with its low budget) and is the best Transformers live action film by like Miles I can't wait for the sequel to Bimblebee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Bumblebee was a critical and financial success (with its low budget)

Why put it in parentheses and write it like it's a financial success despite its low budget, the low budget is the main reason of it being a financial success. The movie did worse in theaters than The Last Knight, which was a big bomb.

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

and is the best Transformers live action film by like Miles

The best "Transformers live action film by like Miles" is Bayformers 1. Other people agree that Bumblebee is a bad Transformers movie because of the lack of the most important thing: Transformers. And BB as main character sucks. Bayformers and Bumblebee are unfortunately both bad Transformers movies for different reasons. Bumblebee is an OK family movie but a bad Transformers movie. John Cena is an awful actor.

The 2 minute intro scene is awesome but after that...*crickets*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynglL7ZSeA

7 hours ago, KingBunghole said:

The developer of Baba is You supports the effective altruism movement with help from his game. Neat. 

Supporting charities is an easy exploit to get attention. You shouldn't care what type of movement or charity a celebrity or game dev supports. It's just and easy way to get positive PR, people always eat it up because they are stupid. It's why companies are so SJW now and exploit SJW controversies for marketing.

People like to abuse charities for scams and personal gains, it's just too easy. For example Awesome Games Done Quick raises money against cancer (Prevent Cancer Foundation). People found out they give the charity only a little amount of what they raised and pocket most of the money for themselves. They ban anyone who isn't 100% SJW friendly because they only care about money. Or there was a video about how PDP became famous. The video ended with how PDP is an awesome person because he once promoted a charity.

The bottom line is: don't give a fuck what movement/charity someone supports if his intention is to get your money or sympathy.

Edited by dsfan324

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I looked at what people talk about Baba Is You.

It looks like another one of those shitty puzzle games with retarded obtuse solutions and game mechanics that aren't explained. Where stuff behaves differently from how you would logically expect and the difficulty comes from not knowing the obtuse game mechanics.

Because of this it goes viral since people have to ask around for solutions. Else no one would talk about this game.

I'm sure this game gets highly reviewed (from people who dropped it after a few levels) so the reviewers don't look like idiots.

Award winning, my ass.

Edited by dsfan324

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Supporting charities is an easy exploit to get attention. You shouldn't care what type of movement or charity a celebrity or game dev supports. It's just and easy way to get positive PR, people always eat it up because they are stupid. It's why companies are so SJW now and exploit SJW controversies for marketing.

People like to abuse charities for scams and personal gains, it's just too easy. For example Awesome Games Done Quick raises money against cancer (Prevent Cancer Foundation). People found out they give the charity only a little amount of what they raised and pocket most of the money for themselves. They ban anyone who isn't 100% SJW friendly because they only care about money. Or there was a video about how PDP became famous. The video ended with how PDP is an awesome person because he once promoted a charity.

The bottom line is: don't give a fuck what movement/charity someone supports if his intention is to get your money or sympathy.

I agree for the most part, in my opinion, true charity doesn't care about attention or recognition. If you truly want to help someone, announcing that you did it should be unnecessary; that's why I like Phil's stance on this, when he explained how he does charity.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I agree for the most part, in my opinion, true charity doesn't care about attention or recognition. If you truly want to help someone, announcing that you did it should be unnecessary;

Nicely said.:cool:

 

@dsfan324

I read what you said, concerning charity events. Yeah. I agree with most of it too. As a word of caution, be careful who you give/donate, your money to.:smile:

 

 

Edited by musicboy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, KGhaleon said:

KITTY WHY

WP_20190315_002.jpg

Yeah. Medicine has a tendency, to psychologically affects animals. It makes them feel confused and rotten.

And don't worry, if she is stumbling and acting drunk. As you know, the medicine will wear off, in a couple of days. Or probably a week. Hopefully moreso, in a couple of days.:smile:

 

Edited by musicboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, musicboy said:

And don't worry, if she is stumbling and acting drunk. As you know, the medicine will wear off, in a couple of days. Or probably a week. Hopefully moreso, in a couple of days.:smile:

Couple of days? I'd be worried if it didn't wear off the next day. She's OK now but desperate seeking attention all day.

When I could manage, I played a good chunk of Spyro 1 and 2 today, just alternating between both games. They are practically the same game, so there wasn't much of a difference. Though I was really confused when I was trying to do the hover mechanic with Spyro and realized after 5 minutes that it wasn't introduced until Spyro 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hey, apparently my new Tablet came in on friday but just found it.

WP_20190317_005.jpg

I prefer smaller tablets, my old one was 8" so this one's a big bigger. The SD card slot is also a pain to remove.

I'll get used to it, basically going to turn everything off and uninstall everything. Get that maximum battery life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big spoils for Sekiro on the net, so beware if you're getting it next weekend. I'm sure I'll be marathoning it for a few nights.

Some of the bosses are pretty rad, definitely just Bloodborne/Soulslike.

There's a mechanic being introduced called Dragonrot that basically just sounds like they are bringing back World Tendency from Demon souls.

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Big spoils for Sekiro on the net, so beware if you're getting it next weekend. I'm sure I'll be marathoning it for a few nights.

Some of the bosses are pretty rad, definitely just Bloodborne/Soulslike.

There's a mechanic being introduced called Dragonrot that basically just sounds like they are bringing back World Tendency from Demon souls.

I don't see whats the big hype about this game. Its Dark Souls again. Outside of that shit VR game they haven't stopped making Dark Souls games in 6 years. Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodbourne, Dark Souls 3, now this. The market is starting to get saturated. 

This game doesn't look that great, and with Ghost of Tsushima around the corner, as for samurai games, this can easily be passed.

I looked at gameplay. Phil is planning on this to be the most important release of his career with his financial problems and with Dark Souls-esque games attracting his biggest audiences. Though im positive he isnt going to like this game. Ive heard people who played say the fights will always be unfair so you have to strategize and not gun-ho it, which is not Phil's playstyle. I've heard stealth is necessary, which Phil isn't really good at. And the game is less linear and more open world based, which means Phil can't simply just run past enemies. We'll see.

Edited by TrashCanJuice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, KGhaleon said:

Oh hey, apparently my new Tablet came in on friday but just found it.

WP_20190317_005.jpg

I prefer smaller tablets, my old one was 8" so this one's a big bigger. The SD card slot is also a pain to remove.

I'll get used to it, basically going to turn everything off and uninstall everything. Get that maximum battery life.

Looks like kitty is planning to game on that thing.:biggrin:

Same here. I prefer smaller tablets too. And the one I'm using right now, is a samsung, which is about 7 inches. But one thing I like about tablets, is that emulators, always seem to run better on them. And I like the screen size too. 

Yeah. That SD card slot thing.:tongue:

So you're going to uninstall those included apps? I don't blame ya dude. Even though, they kinda come in handy, on my tablet.

 

Edited by musicboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to Turn the Wii U GamePad Screen Off

  • From the Wii U Menu, press the HOME Button.
  • Tap "Controller Settings" on the left.
  • Underneath the Wii U GamePad Settings tap "Display Off."
  • Tap "Display Off" again to confirm.
  • Press any button on the Wii U GamePad to turn the display back on.

So the guy telling him to press the power button was obviously trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dsfan324 said:

How to Turn the Wii U GamePad Screen Off

  • From the Wii U Menu, press the HOME Button.
  • Tap "Controller Settings" on the left.
  • Underneath the Wii U GamePad Settings tap "Display Off."
  • Tap "Display Off" again to confirm.
  • Press any button on the Wii U GamePad to turn the display back on.

So the guy telling him to press the power button was obviously trolling.

Wish I knew what you were talking about. People still use the Wii u?

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

James is leaving Cow Chop.

DAMN

He can't stay with any group. He needs to just fly solo forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Wish I knew what you were talking about. People still use the Wii u?

He can't stay with any group. He needs to just fly solo forever.

so i started playing Stardew Valley a few days ago, it seems mining is the best income.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

 

so i started playing Stardew Valley a few days ago, it seems mining is the best income.

Maybe, the best income in the game is wine once you unlock it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darksphere92 said:

i kind of wish this was more like Zelda lol

I would pay big $$$$ for dlc, god I miss that game. It was so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

I would pay big $$$$ for dlc, god I miss that game. It was so good.

these is a game called My Time at Portia, i havent played it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

these is a game called My Time at Portia, i havent played it yet.

That game is garbage compared to Stardew.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Wish I knew what you were talking about. People still use the Wii u?

Phil wanted to turn off gamepad, guy tells him to hold down power button. Then says he meant "press".  0:50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×