The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Google cardboard has been around for a while now, it's nothing new.

Playing Mario and Zelda in VR? Shove that cardboard into my eyeballs.

Imagine having a different life source in your body. Blood keeps us alive. If humans figured out a way to replace the blood with a synthetic substitute at inception, they will. Of course, it would cost money to keep your "life source" upgraded/clean.

57 minutes ago, AreaWolf said:

tumblr_n5n8ghuyIR1rucakvo1_500.gif.86dd4e0e9f3eb5f181bbb9051bf8c260.gif

Kids everywhere will be bringing this back to play a Mario Odyssey minigame until they puke from motion sickness because of the low framerates.

this is what i was exactly thinking XD Nintendo once again is living in the past, it seems like they will never learn.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Imagine having a different life source in your body. Blood keeps us alive. If humans figured out a way to replace the blood with a synthetic substitute at inception, they will. Of course, it would cost money to keep your "life source" upgraded/clean.

Mountain dew

Pump it into my veins.

30 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Mountain dew

Pump it into my veins.

i had trouble with the electric pokemon looking boss... i accidently used a branch which makes you quit the mission, oh i was so pissed i was about to use a trainer just to get back to the shrine i was at, but i just went back into the game discarded every mother effing branch i had, ran pass all the enemies just to get to the boss.

7 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i had trouble with the electric pokemon looking boss... i accidently used a branch which makes you quit the mission, oh i was so pissed i was about to use a trainer just to get back to the shrine i was at, but i just went back into the game discarded every mother effing branch i had, ran pass all the enemies just to get to the boss.

He's not even the boss of the level, if you mean lightning tiger or whatever it was.

Edited by KGhaleon

7 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

yes

Get Switch Warframe so we can hunt down grineer scum.

God dammit this makes me mad. That's not a pizza where tf have your hands been is that a paint scraper motherfucker.

40 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

God dammit this makes me mad. That's not a pizza where tf have your hands been is that a paint scraper motherfucker.

"Let the hunt begin."

Hunt.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

Think I cleared most of Sekiro tonight except the final boss. Pretty much did all the sidecontent and fights, all the sidequests are done, etc. Final boss is rough though.

Demon of hatred gave me PTSD

Edited by KGhaleon

8 hours ago, dsfan324 said:

Did Phil really say he would drop Sekiro if not for the contributions? 

If he did it wouldn't be the first game he's admitted he's only playing because it makes him money

The Surge is free if you have PS plus right now, it's a pretty awesome souls clone.

I would probably say it's better than Sekiro imo

Preordered Zanki zero which comes out tomorrow night. Next big RPG from the team that made Danganronpa.

Apparently if you play the game with Danganronpa save files, Monokuma will show up as an enemy among other things.

Edited by KGhaleon

Whoo, finally beat Sekiro just now. That was a damn good game but some of those bosses toward the end were extremely tough.

Admittedly had to take down the final boss with some cheese run and poke tactics. I'm backing up my save file so I can get three of the four endings this run, might do NG+ at some point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Whoo, finally beat Sekiro just now. That was a damn good game but some of those bosses toward the end were extremely tough.

Admittedly had to take down the final boss with some cheese run and poke tactics. I'm backing up my save file so I can get three of the four endings this run, might do NG+ at some point.

Congrats on beating that tough game dude.:smile:

4 endings? Wooah!:blink:

20 minutes ago, musicboy said:

Congrats on beating that tough game dude.:smile:

4 endings? Wooah!:blink:

Still easier than Nioh was, but whew. You can get 3 of the 4 endings your first playthrough but have to do NG+ for all of it.

I'm thinking about refraining from NG+ for right now and playing some other stuff. This game might get DLC at some point and if they do I'll end up having to do it on a higher difficulty which is what happens with every souls game. I've got my pre-NG+ Save backed up.

5 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Preordered Zanki zero which comes out tomorrow night. Next big RPG from the team that made Danganronpa.

Apparently if you play the game with Danganronpa save files, Monokuma will show up as an enemy among other things.

Just heard some of 'Zanki Zero's OST', and it sounds pretty good. Just like with 'Danganronpa'.

ZankiZero.gif

lol, I was heading up to my apartment and some prostitute was on the elevator with me. Maybe it's the same one that Phil supposed hired? XD

35 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

lol, I was heading up to my apartment and some prostitute was on the elevator with me. Maybe it's the same one that Phil supposed hired? XD

Uh-oh... I wouldn't be saying that, you know certain people might take it seriously...

UhOh.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

Zanki zero was supposed to be out now but apparently isn't getting a midnight release. :|

Oh apparently they censored some of it.

Edited by KGhaleon

so Nioh, i got pass the part i was stuck on my last playthrough, idk how many areas this game has i think i may done with the game in maybe 4-5 days. as for BOTW, i play for like 10 minutes and i just get bored, i do want to finish it but i just get bored real quick.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

so Nioh, i got pass the part i was stuck on my last playthrough, idk how many areas this game has i think i may done with the game in maybe 4-5 days. as for BOTW, i play for like 10 minutes and i just get bored, i do want to finish it but i just get bored real quick.

I might get Labo VR just to play Master mode in VR. Sounds dope. Also Nioh is fucking long...you're probably nowhere near the end as there's like 5 or 6 regions.

Going to jump into Zanki zero in a minute.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I might get Labo VR just to play Master mode in VR. Sounds dope. Also Nioh is fucking long...you're probably nowhere near the end as there's like 5 or 6 regions.

Going to jump into Zanki zero in a minute.

i just defeated the spider boss.