The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i just defeated the spider boss.

Have fun with the ice queen. The toad boss was my personal favorite.

Had to catch up on nightwave stuff in Warframe tonight but I got a chance to play some Zanki zero and it has a pretty long prologue like the Dangan games, lot of talking and at least one censored scene right off the bat. Little blonde prosthetic girl is suspicious as fuck.

15 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

as for BOTW, i play for like 10 minutes and i just get bored, i do want to finish it but i just get bored real quick.

I'm with you. I've put probably 30+ hours into it and have beaten 4 of the Great Machines or whatever but the game is very "Meh" to me. The beginning is boring with the God awful durability system and it's only more tolerable later due to having more slots and higher durability weapons. It's odd because I feel a push to get a few more armor upgrades before I go to finish off Ganon even though I don't need them, but overall I feel like the game is small moments of fun sandwiched between large sections of tedium and monotony.

10 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

I'm with you. I've put probably 30+ hours into it and have beaten 4 of the Great Machines or whatever but the game is very "Meh" to me. The beginning is boring with the God awful durability system and it's only more tolerable later due to having more slots and higher durability weapons. It's odd because I feel a push to get a few more armor upgrades before I go to finish off Ganon even though I don't need them, but overall I feel like the game is small moments of fun sandwiched between large sections of tedium and monotony.

I stopped caring about durability when I realized you get shit tons of weapons everywhere you go. There's also some spots where really good stuff spawns after every blood moon.

I guess your experience will vary depending on how much you enjoy open world exploration. The game is lacking in dungeons and story.

I was pleased just exploring everywhere and doing all the shrines, quests.

DSP hasn't uploaded a video in 4 days. RIP Phil.

Does anyone even like the 'durability' mechanic? I think it doesn't add anything to the game, just makes it slightly but surely more obnoxious.

36 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@MasterOfAwesomeness

Am I missing something?

It says: "1 foe = 10^44 joules", which is true, but then it says: "(10 tredecillion joules)". A tredecillion equals to "10^42", so shouldn't it say: "(100 tredecillion joules)"?

I don't really follow that type of calculation or math.  All I know...

that DB got it right with picking Shazam.

19 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Had to catch up on nightwave stuff in Warframe tonight but I got a chance to play some Zanki zero and it has a pretty long prologue like the Dangan games, lot of talking and at least one censored scene right off the bat. Little blonde prosthetic girl is suspicious as fuck.

i defeated the ice queen took like 10 tries, my strat was to use fire items, and Ax on High Stance.

21 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

this is a long game.. tbh, i like the world design of Dark Souls better. where things are connected.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

DSP hasn't uploaded a video in 4 days. RIP Phil.

Oh, actually he got married.

Untitled.jpg

RIP Phil.

• Like 1

Lot of good stuff out this week. Gonna play some more Zanki zero tonight, and Shadowgate at some point this weekend.

VR Labo is out tomorrow so I might check out some streams before I drop any money on that.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Lot of good stuff out this week. Gonna play some more Zanki zero tonight, and Shadowgate at some point this weekend.

VR Labo is out tomorrow so I might check out some streams before I drop any money on that.

i love when you rage and break a controller then once you get another controller you defeat the boss on the next try..

Shadowgate is freaking awesome, I love this game. Every death feels like an accomplishment and the art is fantastic, I had to watch that opening sequence twice.

:edit:

Also played several hours of Zanki zero, this game has as much dialogue as Dangan for sure. Every few steps you've got like 5 minutes of cutscene. I did manage to beat the first boss of the game, story is still very intriguing. The aging mechanic is going to take some time to get used to, as I've got characters dying of old age just traveling between floors in the dungeons.

Edited by KGhaleon

Why everytime Nintendo announce a game its either for children a weeaboos? They announced a port called God Eater 3 and I swear I seen Nintendo announce this game 4 ti.es but under a different name.

56 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Why everytime Nintendo announce a game its either for children a weeaboos? They announced a port called God Eater 3 and I swear I seen Nintendo announce this game 4 ti.es but under a different name.

Oh, it's just Vash again. Dude quit hiding behind alt accounts.

20 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh, it's just Vash again. Dude quit hiding behind alt accounts.

Who? Why don't you quit responding to me since you think im a troll or whatever? I wasnt even talking to you here, idiot.

3 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

I wasnt even talking to you here, idiot.

Well, that was extremely rude, unnecessary and classless.

You should try to relax.

18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Well, that was extremely rude, unnecessary and classless.

You should try to relax.

He called me a jealous liar and more trashy than a redneck from Indiana. Me calling him an idiot is being light.

25 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

He called me a jealous liar and more trashy than a redneck from Indiana. Me calling him an idiot is being light.

Rednecks from Indiana are less garbage than you trashing that Wedding topic with accusations. You obviously are just Vash under another user account, stop lying.

5 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

that moment when a twitch thot is better then you at Sekiro :(

I dunno, I saw her Twitch highlights and she wasn't doing so hot in those early areas.

Planning to see Pet cemetery when my friend gets into town tomorrow. Will probably be continuing Zanki zero in a bit.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Rednecks from Indiana are less garbage than you trashing that Wedding topic with accusations. You obviously are just Vash under another user account, stop lying.

I dunno, I saw her Twitch highlights and she wasn't doing so hot in those early areas.

she got further then me :( i gave up when i got to the monk dudes.