The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

she got further then me :( i gave up when i got to the monk dudes.

Monks dudes aren't even mandatory, and there's bushes to hide and stealth them everywhere. That place is kinda optional until much later in the game.

Yep its now official after watching Episode 7 of Season 2 of American Gods that this Season is fucking terrible

So disappointed since Season 1 was amazing 

22 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Rednecks from Indiana are less garbage than you trashing that Wedding topic with accusations. You obviously are just Vash under another user account, stop lying.

You can call it whatever but if someone tells you they are in financial doom with their parents dying, you give money, and it turns out to be a wedding with a trip to the zoo, you're an idiot if you don't have any questions. 

I dont care who you think I am, the fact you're here still talking to what you believe is a sock account makes you the dumbass. Now please stop talking to me. Don't want to shit up the only long standing popular thread in this forum.

Edited by BalmanSquire

44 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

I dont care who you think I am, the fact you're here still talking to what you believe is a sock account makes you the dumbass. Now please stop talking to me. Don't want to shit up the only long standing popular thread in this forum.

I expect you to keep talking no matter what I say, Vash.

48 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yep its now official after watching Episode 7 of Season 2 of American Gods that this Season is fucking terrible

So disappointed since Season 1 was amazing 

but game of thrones this weekend tho. Game of thrones. Bring on that shit.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

I know I'm very excited so much death in coming 

17 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Speaking of Game of Thrones 

Screenshot_2019-04-12-20-34-19.thumb.png.b3cd236b9a3d1985583063435c6bd52b.png

Our new Batman for Season 2 of Titans 

35 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Im not this person you think I am but im telling you to just stop talking to me and maybe you'll look less dumb *shrug emoji*. Do whatever I guess. Stupid is is what stupid does.

2 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Im not this person you think I am but im telling you to just stop talking to me and maybe you'll look less dumb *shrug emoji*. Do whatever I guess. Stupid is is what stupid does.

You degraded women twice in a single topic. First you call Phil's wife fat, then you compare a bar girl to a prostitute.

Completely classless, Vash. Not liking Nintendo is funny but that stuff isn't... especially when one of them will likely see your post.

Edited by KGhaleon

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

You degraded women twice in a single topic. First you call Phil's wife fat, then you compare a bar girl to a prostitute.

You put in several reports to mods, you keep saying im a sock account, now you're putting words in my mouth. I get it, i made you so mad and you want me banned any way you can get it done. I didnt call Kat fat, and yes KGHaleon, when you get thrown a woman from a bouncer of a bar knowing you will be paying for this womans time, thats called borderline prostitution. You just never got to the sex part and paid a prostitutes price just for companionship. Sorry you didnt know that and was suprised you was ripped off over it.

Im sorry you're mad man. Just stop publicly talking to me and blowing up the random topics thread. If you're that mad send me a PM. :laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by BalmanSquire

51 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

I didnt call Kat fat...

You surely must know that in most countries, if not everywhere, asking a question of such nature, means that you're implying that the person is fat, specially when there is no obvious evidence of it, regardless of your intentions, (emphasis in these two last things).

Edited by MoraMoria

22 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Actually, it's not. You can double check with the dictionary. That's only if you're supposedly speaking english.

Yeah I knew you idiots would not get what im saying and argue semantics so I changed it like 15 minutes ago. You take a long time to type a few sentences. And im not going to argue with you about what the dictionary calls prostitution because I dont know if you ever leave the house or even old enough to go to a bar.

If a woman is thrown to you from some guy, and you know you're paying for companionship, then enough money will lead to sex in a slum bar like the one KG was in. (See you even deleted what you said but I still got it, thats what happens when you take 30mins to type a few sentences.)

1 hour ago, BalmanSquire said:

Yes KGHaleon, when you get thrown a woman from a bouncer of a bar knowing you will be paying for this womans time, thats called borderline prostitution. You just never got to the sex part and paid a prostitutes price just for companionship. 

22 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You surely must know that in most countries, if not everywhere, asking a question of such nature, means that you're implying that the person is fat, specially when there is no obvious evidence of it, regardless of your intentions, (emphasis in these two last things).

Asking if someone is pregnant after a surprise quick wedding isnt calling somebody fat and isnt inulting considering the circumstances. But im sure youll make it so... Wait werent you done talking to me?

On 4/11/2019 at 10:16 PM, MoraMoria said:

And of course, with no rebuttal, argument or relevant response to my comment, you proceed with the predictable passive-aggressive dismissal, so I'm also done with you.

Yeah you got all mad and said you were done. Why are you talking to me when none of this concerns you. 

Edited by BalmanSquire

25 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Yeah I knew you idiots would not get what im saying and argue semantics so I changed it like 15 minutes ago. You take a long time to type a few sentences. And im not going to argue with you about what the dictionary calls prostitution because I dont know if you ever leave the house or even old enough to go to a bar.

If a woman is thrown to you from some guy, and you know you're paying for companionship, then enough money will lead to sex in a slum bar like the one KG was in. (See you even deleted what you said but I still got it, thats what happens when you take 30mins to type a few sentences.)

Asking if someone is pregnant after a surprise quick wedding isnt calling somebody fat and isnt inulting considering the circumstances. But im sure youll make it so... Wait werent you done talking to me?

Yeah you got all mad and said you were done. Why are you talking to me when none of this concerns you. 

Well, if you want to speak proper english, semantics is necessary. Furthermore, it wasn't 15 minutes the difference in time, and you don't even know what I'm doing on the Internet, while doing other things, so you got my correction to your faulty original comment, that's right.

(Now that I notice, you're the one who took more than 10 minutes to type that message.)

I was done talking to you in the other thread, since you had no argument against my position. You are the one who got mad, leaving the conversation with a predictable deflection and a nonsensical image, without message, that proved my point, again.

I'll talk to you whenever I feel like it, if it's too tough for you to handle, there is an ignore button.

Edited by MoraMoria

19 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Too stupid to quote

Your first paragraph was worthless because you ended it by saying I was right, then your 2nd and 3rd paragraph was so stupid :biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin:. You tried to cover up your stupidity with bigger words but stupid is stupid no matter how you sprinkle it.

"I said I was done talking to you, but that didn't mean I was actually done talking you, that just meant I was done talking to you in that thread! I can talk to you whenever I want too! Even after I said I was done!!. Ignore me now!!"

Lmfaoo you damn nincompoops have no excuse. You make yourselves look dumb.

Edited by BalmanSquire

5 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Your first paragraph was worthless because you ended it by saying I was right, then your 2nd and 3rd paragraph was so stupid :biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin:. You tried to cover up your stupidity with bigger words but stupid is stupid no matter how you sprinkle it.

"I said I was done talking to you, but that didn't mean I was actually done talking you, that just meant I was done talking to you in that thread! I can talk to you whenever I want too! Even after I said I was done!!. Ignore me now!!"

Lmfaoo you damn nincompoops have no excuse. You make yourselves look dumb.

My first paragraph was an observation of the facts, and that your original claim was flawed, I never said you were right, since the 'borderline' word you added, still doesn't make it true, anyways.

Then you say that the other paragraphs I wrote are 'stupid', however you cannot point out why. I said I was done talking to you on the other thread, since you got all frustrated, ending the conversation in a poor deflection and a 'meme' image, in order for you to have the last, but meaningless words/post.

On top of everything, you just cover your messages with laughing 'emojis', as if it adds any value to your claims. And finally, you use the lazy 'ad hominem', as if it means anything, coming from someone who cannot defend their claims. You're the one who looks suspiciously challenged here, with all the respect.

Edited by MoraMoria

2 hours ago, BalmanSquire said:

You put in several reports to mods

I don't need to report shit at this point, dude your account is done the minute Phil sees that topic where you ranted about him and his new wife. I'm just wondering when the next Vash account will pop up.

Can we ignore Vash and get back to talking about Random crap? I'm trying to type and my cat's standing on my keyboard trying to stop me.

Edited by KGhaleon

Just now, MoraMoria said:

Stupidity

tldr.

And here some more emojis since they piss you off lmao :biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin:

I wasnt talking to you and you umped in the conversation like an idiot when you said you were done. Get over it. Ignore me if you can't maintain yourself and follow your own words. Idiot.

Just now, BalmanSquire said:

tldr.

And here some more emojis since they piss you off lmao :biggrin::laugh::laugh::biggrin:

I wasnt talking to you and you umped in the conversation like an idiot when you said you were done. Get over it. Ignore me if you can't maintain yourself and follow your own words. Idiot.

My point proven, again.

I've met 10 year olds that argue better than you, and it's not even a hyperbole.

19 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't need to report shit at this point, dude your account is done the minute Phil sees that topic where you ranted about him and his new wife.

I could care less. Phil has to explain to hundreds of people why he lied this whole time. If banishment makes you guys happy so be it. You're stuck on this 6 man forum not able to Tweet or do anything on social media without a sock account becausce you made ypurself look like an idiot for so many years.

I been told ypu to stop talking to me. Finally you listen. What a bafoon.

13 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

@BalmanSquire What games are you excited for this year? If none, what genre of games do you enjoy on your off time?

Ummm not many to be honest.... Let me think and ill get back to you. We are in one of the years in between console eras so no real good big games are being released for PS4 and Xbox soon. Im not even interested in Nintendo. E3 is gonna suck because Playstation is not even in it and did that terrible State of Play. Nothing really to look forward too.

13 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

My point proven, again.

I've met 10 year olds that argue better than you, and it's not even a hyperbole.

Yea you seem like you would have time to argue with 10 year old you fucking loser. lmaooo. Stop talking to me like you said you would. 

:laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:. Good day.

Edited by BalmanSquire

10 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Yea you seem like you would have time to argue with 10 years you fucking loser lmaooo.:laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Yet you're the one who cannot defend what they say, only cheap 'ad hominems' and insults, while being extremely nasty and disgusting.

You've proven that it's all you can do, bye.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

bye.

About time idiot.

3 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What about PC games ?

Is there anything coming out for PC? Im not much of a PC gamer so I dont know.

Edited by BalmanSquire

22 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Is there anything coming out for PC? Im not much of a PC gamer so I dont know.

Stonehearth but many games are out on steam. However, I am asking now what games are you currently playing or just finished or what game(s) do you want to get? Side note, how do you feel about the whole EPIC client launcher on PC?

8 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Stonehearth but many games are out on steam. However, I am asking now what games are you currently playing or just finished or what game(s) do you want to get? Side note, how do you feel about the whole EPIC client launcher on PC?

Haven't heard of Stonehearth ill take a look. I really just stick to oldschool Source 2 games like the Half-Life 2 mods and stuff. I play Dota 2 every now and then. I play Elite Dangerous sometimes. Not much of a PC gamer. I dont touch any game thats outside of Steam or the Blizzard launchers. If I do it must be a damn good game, but right now none.

16 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Haven't heard of Stonehearth ill take a look. I really just stick to oldschool Source 2 games like the Half-Life 2 mods and stuff. I play Dota 2 every now and then. I play Elite Dangerous sometimes. Not much of a PC gamer. I dont touch any game thats outside of Steam or the Blizzard launchers. If I do it must be a damn good game, but right now none.

Dude, if you have Half-Life 2, I am guessing you have GMOD. 

Yea, Stonehearth is like rimworld or dwarffortress. A management game. You have to feed the colonists, shelter, and provide "tools" that will eliminate groups that are not willing to negotiate. 

Edited by GuessWhat