The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

18 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Dude, if you have Half-Life 2, I am guessing you have GMOD. 

Yea, Stonehearth is like rimworld or dwarffortress. A management game. You have to feed the colonists, shelter, and provide "tools" that will eliminate groups that are not willing to negotiate. 

Yup i got GMod lol. Sounds like my kind of game.

About done with the second dungeon in Zanki zero, all the character background stories are pretty fucked up and never end happily.

I ran into the bear himself, Monokuma, a short while ago. Managed to somehow beat him with cheese tactics and got a fairly OP weapon drop.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

About done with the second dungeon in Zanki zero, all the character background stories are pretty fucked up and never end happily.

I ran into the bear himself, Monokuma, a short while ago. Managed to somehow beat him with cheese tactics and got a fairly OP weapon drop.

Are you liking the graphics design of the game, so far?

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you liking the graphics design of the game, so far?

The art and animations, everything is super high quality. Each character has 4 different states so there's different designs and animations, outfits, etc for each state.

All the levels have been good so far.

Oh, I just noticed in Phil's Twitter. He's apparently going to play some "Cuphead DLC", eventually. That's nice, hope that it comes with a lot of bosses.

Going through the 4th dungeon in Zanki zero, this Kurosaki monster that stalks your party is nightmare fuel. Can barely hurt him and he just wrecks my party if I go near him.

Gonna go pickup indian food tonight for a game of thrones premiere with friends, I'm expecting a lot of death.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Going through the 4th dungeon in Zanki zero, this Kurosaki monster that stalks your party is nightmare fuel. Can barely hurt him and he just wrecks my party if I go near him.

Gonna go pickup indian food tonight for a game of thrones premiere with friends, I'm expecting a lot of death.

i thought of locations for a Souls game. it's kind of a "wet" dream.

the game starts off in an medieval setting. these medieval locations range from Lava to snow, to normal to ruins and castles.

now there are dream lands. how to get to them is by sleeping at a bonfire/safe spot. these range from Grasslands, Outer Space, under water, a more over the top fantasy land, even a Samurai style setting, and a prehistoric location.

...where that GoT episode ended. Oof.

i defeated the toad boss, it'easy all i did was stay at his back block, hit once repeat.

20 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i defeated the toad boss, it'easy all i did was stay at his back block, hit once repeat.

Yeah even later versions aren't that tough. He's cool tho

48 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I thought they had measures put in place to prevent/stop this sort of thing. :blink:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6925015/Fire-breaks-historic-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

Yeah, really sad that is happened. 800 years and the roof is now just gone in a day.

It's kinda pointless to play NG+ if he isn't going to use anything he gathered during the playthrough. A redemption run with no handholding and actually using all game features would be better.

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yeah, really sad that is happened. 800 years and the roof is now just gone in a day.

I've seen it myself and didn't even notice the spire tbh as it's at the back. I'm sure they'll build a massive solar panel spire in the future so it can generate all the electricity itself. 

48 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

starting to get tired of Nioh, the taking one hit to kill you gimmick is ruining the game. also the the enemies variety is sad.

Way to hate the Japanese bro, first Sekiro and now Nioh? You better stay away from Tsushima, you Japanese hating racist b****.

Spoiler

Nah, love you. Still a racist ho tho.

Way to hate the Japanese bro, first Sekiro and now Nioh? You better stay away from Tsushima, you Japanese hating racist b****.

Reveal hidden contents

Nah, love you. Still a racist ho tho.

dont plan on playing that game, my PS4 has been collecting dust ever since i got a PC that can play games.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Damn, bully is actually a fun game. Got it for cheap on the X1.

I like that game more than the "GTA" series.

15 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

starting to get tired of Nioh, the taking one hit to kill you gimmick is ruining the game. also the the enemies variety is sad.

If you're getting killed in 1 hit, you either need more HP, better armor, and/or need to be more careful with your stamina. If it's a stamina (or Ki, or whatever they called it) you should get more or work on doing Ki Pulses/Ki Fluxes. 

I agree on the lack of enemy variety. It's probably my main complaint and something I really hope they fix in Nioh 2.