The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

19 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I don't need to report shit at this point, dude your account is done the minute Phil sees that topic where you ranted about him and his new wife.

I could care less. Phil has to explain to hundreds of people why he lied this whole time. If banishment makes you guys happy so be it. You're stuck on this 6 man forum not able to Tweet or do anything on social media without a sock account becausce you made ypurself look like an idiot for so many years.

I been told ypu to stop talking to me. Finally you listen. What a bafoon.

13 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

@BalmanSquire What games are you excited for this year? If none, what genre of games do you enjoy on your off time?

Ummm not many to be honest.... Let me think and ill get back to you. We are in one of the years in between console eras so no real good big games are being released for PS4 and Xbox soon. Im not even interested in Nintendo. E3 is gonna suck because Playstation is not even in it and did that terrible State of Play. Nothing really to look forward too.

13 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

My point proven, again.

I've met 10 year olds that argue better than you, and it's not even a hyperbole.

Yea you seem like you would have time to argue with 10 year old you fucking loser. lmaooo. Stop talking to me like you said you would. 

:laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:. Good day.

Edited by BalmanSquire

10 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Yea you seem like you would have time to argue with 10 years you fucking loser lmaooo.:laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

Yet you're the one who cannot defend what they say, only cheap 'ad hominems' and insults, while being extremely nasty and disgusting.

You've proven that it's all you can do, bye.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

bye.

About time idiot.

3 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What about PC games ?

Is there anything coming out for PC? Im not much of a PC gamer so I dont know.

Edited by BalmanSquire

22 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Is there anything coming out for PC? Im not much of a PC gamer so I dont know.

Stonehearth but many games are out on steam. However, I am asking now what games are you currently playing or just finished or what game(s) do you want to get? Side note, how do you feel about the whole EPIC client launcher on PC?

8 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Stonehearth but many games are out on steam. However, I am asking now what games are you currently playing or just finished or what game(s) do you want to get? Side note, how do you feel about the whole EPIC client launcher on PC?

Haven't heard of Stonehearth ill take a look. I really just stick to oldschool Source 2 games like the Half-Life 2 mods and stuff. I play Dota 2 every now and then. I play Elite Dangerous sometimes. Not much of a PC gamer. I dont touch any game thats outside of Steam or the Blizzard launchers. If I do it must be a damn good game, but right now none.

16 minutes ago, BalmanSquire said:

Haven't heard of Stonehearth ill take a look. I really just stick to oldschool Source 2 games like the Half-Life 2 mods and stuff. I play Dota 2 every now and then. I play Elite Dangerous sometimes. Not much of a PC gamer. I dont touch any game thats outside of Steam or the Blizzard launchers. If I do it must be a damn good game, but right now none.

Dude, if you have Half-Life 2, I am guessing you have GMOD. 

Yea, Stonehearth is like rimworld or dwarffortress. A management game. You have to feed the colonists, shelter, and provide "tools" that will eliminate groups that are not willing to negotiate. 

Edited by GuessWhat

18 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Dude, if you have Half-Life 2, I am guessing you have GMOD. 

Yea, Stonehearth is like rimworld or dwarffortress. A management game. You have to feed the colonists, shelter, and provide "tools" that will eliminate groups that are not willing to negotiate. 

Yup i got GMod lol. Sounds like my kind of game.

About done with the second dungeon in Zanki zero, all the character background stories are pretty fucked up and never end happily.

I ran into the bear himself, Monokuma, a short while ago. Managed to somehow beat him with cheese tactics and got a fairly OP weapon drop.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

About done with the second dungeon in Zanki zero, all the character background stories are pretty fucked up and never end happily.

I ran into the bear himself, Monokuma, a short while ago. Managed to somehow beat him with cheese tactics and got a fairly OP weapon drop.

Are you liking the graphics design of the game, so far?

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you liking the graphics design of the game, so far?

The art and animations, everything is super high quality. Each character has 4 different states so there's different designs and animations, outfits, etc for each state.

All the levels have been good so far.

Going through the 4th dungeon in Zanki zero, this Kurosaki monster that stalks your party is nightmare fuel. Can barely hurt him and he just wrecks my party if I go near him.

Gonna go pickup indian food tonight for a game of thrones premiere with friends, I'm expecting a lot of death.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Going through the 4th dungeon in Zanki zero, this Kurosaki monster that stalks your party is nightmare fuel. Can barely hurt him and he just wrecks my party if I go near him.

Gonna go pickup indian food tonight for a game of thrones premiere with friends, I'm expecting a lot of death.

i thought of locations for a Souls game. it's kind of a "wet" dream.

the game starts off in an medieval setting. these medieval locations range from Lava to snow, to normal to ruins and castles.

now there are dream lands. how to get to them is by sleeping at a bonfire/safe spot. these range from Grasslands, Outer Space, under water, a more over the top fantasy land, even a Samurai style setting, and a prehistoric location.

20 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i defeated the toad boss, it'easy all i did was stay at his back block, hit once repeat.

Yeah even later versions aren't that tough. He's cool tho

48 minutes ago, Icureditwithmybrain said:

I thought they had measures put in place to prevent/stop this sort of thing. :blink:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6925015/Fire-breaks-historic-Notre-Dame-cathedral-Paris.html

Yeah, really sad that is happened. 800 years and the roof is now just gone in a day.

It's kinda pointless to play NG+ if he isn't going to use anything he gathered during the playthrough. A redemption run with no handholding and actually using all game features would be better.