Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

On 4/20/2019 at 9:57 PM, KGhaleon said:

Picked up a Toyota corolla today.

WP_20190420_004.jpg

Cool! So you're ready to race then?

Vrooooom! Vrooooooom!:cool:

Edited by musicboy

Man, playing Kingdom hearts 3 on critical mode is very tough so far even though I just started a new game plus run with the ultima weapon. So far I haven't even finish the first world yet and I have been dying a lot in it. I almost died on the tutorial level on critical mode lol. So far, I am having fun with it even though I think Kingdom hearts 2 is better. 

Edited by tylersimba

38 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i defeated Kelley in Nioh.

Which one? lmao

Have to go check out some apartments this weekend, I'm moving on wednesday and haven't even found a new place. Maybe I'll just be homeless like the rest of the bums in LA. D:

58 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Which one? lmao

Have to go check out some apartments this weekend, I'm moving on wednesday and haven't even found a new place. Maybe I'll just be homeless like the rest of the bums in LA. D:

im not doing the BS fight 2 bosses at the same time.

23 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

im not doing the BS fight 2 bosses at the same time.

Bunch of those were added later during updates to the game, optional missions.

LOL. QUITALITY.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Warriors game

I heard some rumors that this game might be a musou game. Did you hear anything about that?

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I heard some rumors that this game might be a musou game. Did you hear anything about that?

Not a rumor, it is a musou game lol. Koei Tecmo make all of them. Same guys who made Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. And the remixed music is right up their alley for remixes. I'm excited, love playing the franchise specific games from them (currently doing everything possible in FE Warriors)

53 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Not a rumor, it is a musou game lol. Koei Tecmo make all of them. Same guys who made Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. And the remixed music is right up their alley for remixes. I'm excited, love playing the franchise specific games from them (currently doing everything possible in FE Warriors)

Man, I would have got that eventually if it was not a PS4 and switch exclusive.

1 hour ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

The fact it's even coming to the switch is big news imo

No way I'm playing on Switch though, PS4 is the best to go because Musou games are intense on the hardware.

So somebody seems to have gone on my Twitch account and bought tons of Bits today, probably $200 worth. I cancelled that shit right away.

26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So somebody seems to have gone on my Twitch account and bought tons of Bits today, probably $200 worth. I cancelled that shit right away.

That's not good, how could they have done that? I recently read some posts from other Twitch users that also got their accounts hacked, and some think that is Twitch's fault, and that it was a data breach. Do you know if this is a (relatively) "common" occurrence with Twitch, or is not necessarily related?

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

That's not good, how could they have done that? I recently read some posts from other Twitch users that also got their accounts hacked, and some think that is Twitch's fault, and that it was a data breach. Do you know if this is a (relatively) "common" occurrence with Twitch, or is not necessarily related?

Never happened before, not with Twitch for me. I've just got a couple of channels I've subbed to.

:edit: and they just refunded me.

Edited by KGhaleon

13 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Looks like Detective Pikachu will break the Video Game Movie Curs

There's no curse. The bad movies are bad because they are low budget and don't care about the quality. They only use the IP to get extra views for less effort. It's something like what Asylum does.

Edited by dsfan324

I seriously get a call from my car dealer saying they didn't receive a check from my bank for the car I bought. I'll have to pay it in full today if it wasn't sent.

I call my bank and get stressed out about the whole thing and the dealership calls me back, "Sorry it got mixed up in our mail. We have it now." Fs

Anyway, lot of stuff to do this weekend. Got tickets for that new Avengers tho.

So the 600 sub goal for the viewer's choice is gone because people didn't sub.

Expecting 150 new subs just so they can suggest a game is silly.

The sub goal is more for sub gifters but it needs to be realistic, 150 subs is a bit much. And the event has to be something people really want to see. Like the retrospective event.

If someone gives you $60 and you buy a game from it you can't write the game off taxes and have to pay full taxes? If someone gives you a code for a $60 then you don't pay taxes from it? Is this how taxes work in Washington?

Edited by dsfan324

3 hours ago, Amityville said:

Sweet car man. I have a BM myself but this looks neat AF.

Thanks dude, I'm moving next week so thankfully it's got a lot of room in the back and the seats lower for additional space. I'll be using it for several years.

This rhythm game looks intense. I can never play this shit.

18 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

If someone gives you $60 and you buy a game from it you can't write the game off taxes and have to pay full taxes? If someone gives you a code for a $60 then you don't pay taxes from it? Is this how taxes work in Washington?

AVGN, Angry Joe, etc can make plenty of terrible/mediocre games entertaining for theor fans. If Phil is to the point he is worried about not making money on a game due to reviews and game hype, then that falls on the streamers entertainment worth, not the game.

3 minutes ago, LabRatAttack said:

If Phil is to the point he is worried about not making money on a game due to reviews and game hype, then that falls on the streamers entertainment worth, not the game.

I think it's more about that he doesn't want to play the game than about the money. He has to play it so obviously he wants something he'll enjoy.

21 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

This rhythm game looks intense. I can never play this shit.

I think one of the most important things to have, in order to be good at games like this, it's patience enough to build that 'muscle-memory' by repetition. Just like with the "Geometry Dash" kind of games.

I'm not good at them, but with practice I can be decent. And then I get paranoia from it...

Videogames.png

Days Gone IGN 6.5 too repetitive

also IGN

Far Cry 5: 8.9

RDR2: 10 masterpiece

Metro Exodus: 8.5

KH3: 8.7

Asscreed Odyssey: 9.2