The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Winter is brutal. I spent my first Winter near a fire in the middle of a forest, constantly cutting down trees and trying to stay alive. Worked for a few days until I ran out of food and the crazy set in.

Next Winter I was better prepared, then big boi murdered me at the end of it.

You talking about the Deerclops LOL? I didn't run into that problem. I was only on my second winter, and I got stunlocked to death by some fucking spiders like a dumbass.

3 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

You talking about the Deerclops LOL? I didn't run into that problem. I was only on my second winter, and I got stunlocked to death by some fucking spiders like a dumbass.

We don't speak his name in my household.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

so is Youtube going to break into Projared house and take back the Play button?

I think all youtube cares about is those drama videos where each person on youtube needs to weigh in on the cheating scandal.

Holy ******* **** like damn ****, game of thrones.

Spoiler

Dany you're crazy. Arya is gonna murder the shit out of you now.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Holy ******* **** like damn ****, game of thrones.

Hide contents

Dany you're crazy. Arya is gonna murder the shit out of you now.

Yeah some insane shit tonight I figured it would happen 

19 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I think all youtube cares about is those drama videos where each person on youtube needs to weigh in on the cheating scandal.

So, is this like the Logan Paul situation?

I remember seeing randos making videos about how Logan was bad, and how they were better than him.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

So, is this like the Logan Paul situation?

I remember seeing randos making videos about how Logan was bad, and how they were better than him.

I actually think they view this as far worse. Logan Paul had no morality because, in essence, he's just an empty-headed dumbass. He doesn't know better than to not film videos of dead swinging bodies or throw squid on top of taxicabs in Japan, because he's ACTUALLY that dumb/ignorant IRL, and thinks it may be funny.

Compare that with Jared, who systematically destroyed his marriage and abused his e-celebrity through cheating and soliciting of underage girls for nude pics. He KNEW what he was doing, he just didn't care. From an objective perspective, that's far worse.

People like to see successful people fail, because it makes them feel better about themselves. So when this stuff happens, they jump on it and latch on tighter than a pitt bull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

So when this stuff happens, they jump on it and latch on tighter than a pitt bull.

Especially when they can get some $$$ out of it.

18 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Attack on Titan S3 - Part 2 has been amazing so far 

I stopped following the story after the twist was revealed. Is it still that interesting?

46 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Especially when they can get some $$$ out of it.

I stopped following the story after the twist was revealed. Is it still that interesting?

Yes its amazing the first half barely had any titans in it and was still great and this 2nd half is pretty crazy so far 

19 hours ago, Phil said:

People like to see successful people fail, because it makes them feel better about themselves. So when this stuff happens, they jump on it and latch on tighter than a pitt bull.

I think this only applies to people who are vastly insecure with themselves. People who dont have a bad conscience and can sleep at night are not seeking out the downfall of people just because they are more successful or have more money. 

When it comes to streamers and Youtubers, I feel bad for those that made a genuinely bad mistake. The real popular ones (or stupid ones) generally never have a plan B and just survive off the charity of others for long periods of time. Never thinking this train is going to abuptly stop someday. Once public opinion isnt on their side, and without any job history or have any connections outside themselves and Youtube/Twitch, its over for them.

You would think these people would invest in other things or save some money, but no, they end up in crippling debt and entitled to everything they own just because they entertained folks for a number of years. Entertainment isnt the only industry were people get laid off or blindsided by a big financial hit. Its up to the person to realise the industry is a very volatile place and should not blow money on stupid things.

I am not happy for these people, nor do I pity them. I am just indifferent and move on with my life. Many of them put themselves in the position they are in. When it comes to ProJared or James Charles because of the pedophilia and grooming people into their will, I am happy they are being called out. Someone will replace them very easily.

This is sadly only the beginning too. Youtube is filled with liars, greed, manipulators, and deceivers. Most of the evidence towards these people is right there out in the open, but many of their fanbases are too dumb or indoctrinated to see it for themselves.

Edited by OshTekk

Something everyone should consider before going down the rabbit hole of related videos on YouTube:

Also, started watching a speedrun of DMC5's Bloody Palace using Nero (Dante and V when?). The player's tactics for groups make the game look like Dynasty Warriors for a few seconds. He has some interesting ideas regarding how to optimize group damage within a certain time frame. Some examples of the party getting crazy: 1:50 (Rawhide breakage plus Overture bombs to destroy a large group simultaneously), 5:32 (Goliath fight where continuous pressure is applied to keep him staggered), 11:06 (Maximum Bet, Exceed 3 Streak to knock back enemies into the same general area, then Rawhide breakage). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkq-XdhkBM

Not sure if I'll finish the whole thing, but I should get around to watching more. 

Edited by KingBunghole
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Phil said:

So when this stuff happens, they jump on it and latch on tighter than a pitt bull.

Including yourself, not that I care because Jared is a pedo

Currently he is adopting the "pretend nothing happened and hope everyone forgets within a couple months". His career is done, finished... obliterated. Hopefully he gets jail time for the soliciting offenses.

Edited by FloydMayweather

26 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Including yourself, not that I care because Jared is a pedo

Currently he is adopting the "pretend nothing happened and hope everyone forgets within a couple months". His career is done, finished... obliterated. Hopefully he gets jail time for the soliciting offenses.

just hope he doesnt drop the soap.

Anybody see Detective Pikachu yet? Movie is okay up until the end. The ending is terrible. Still best video game to movie adaptation yet, but that aint saying much.

Six out of Ten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkq-XdhkBM

Watched more of the DMC5 Bloody Palace speedrun. 14:46 is pretty cool. He uses Hold and Helter Skelter's Breakage to position four of the Hellbats together, then finishes them off with Showdown. Seems fairly consistent with exceeds but I don't think he's using Bringer Knuckle all the time (it does change the properties of moves, and is best used without accidentally triggering Buster when you're performing a move with a dedicated animation like Showdown). There are moments where I'm not sure what he's doing with random pauses (not counting charging shots for the next stage) and random air taunts when the exceed meter is already full. Clearly a lot of thought put into enemy prioritization and positioning too.

Getting those Sin Scissor insta-kills like nobody's business. Some nice dual snatches and group attacks with Rawhide's basic combos. 25:44 went by a bit fast. It looks like he might have done the air version of Punchline's shoryuken but cancelled the full animation with DT... for some quick and dirty damage on a single foe? Not sure what the intent was there. 26:22 and 27:35 were unfortunate, so this wasn't quite perfect in terms of not getting hit. 

30:50 was a good opening to exploit for time slow. After the first swing of his combo, activate, then just get behind him with Split, then Maximum Bet... nice. Buster breakage when he's vulnerable, then shut him down before he can resummon his electricity. 36:30 was a thoughtful way to use Dual Hold, which I haven't seen much of. Fighting them off one by one would be more distracting, so instead he grabs the two stegosauri, charges Showdown and lets go of Hold just before it starts so he can attack all three of them together. 

Edit: More hits suffered towards the later stages so I guess this could still be refined further, but it's still a very impressive curb-stomping of most stages and bosses. A few more apt uses of Dual Hold. 

The Urizen fight featured a nice use of Helter Skelter Breakage i-frames to nullify the red spikes of doom, but the second use may have been too hasty, as he did it too early and got hit exiting the animation. 

No breakers left for Stage 101, but it was still handled well. Triggering Vergil's Helm Breaker, then punishing it, using Payline to close large gaps, jumping after Vergil in the air after he's done Rapid Slash... also quite a long air combo to finish him off. Well done.

Edited by KingBunghole

Just beat Kingdom hearts 3 on critical mode today. Even though I used the ultima keyblade, I still died about 45 times and maybe more. I have to say, I like Kingdom Hearts 2 better on critical mode. KH II is my favorite game. KH III is just the middle of the road for me. I just think they should of added critical mode when the game first release which would of made it harder but that is just my opinion.

Rick and Morty season 4 is coming in November, so I'm probably gonna rewatching the first three seasons starting tonight.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Rick and Morty season 4 is coming in November, so I'm probably gonna rewatching the first three seasons starting tonight.

I dont watch Rick and Morty because much like My Little Pony its one of those shows certain adults go head over heels for and think there is some "higher meaning" to its message.

Its a kids show. If you want to watch a kids show, fine. Don't pretend like you aren't.

5 hours ago, OshTekk said:

I dont watch Rick and Morty because much like My Little Pony its one of those shows certain adults go head over heels for and think there is some "higher meaning" to its message.

Its a kids show. If you want to watch a kids show, fine. Don't pretend like you aren't.

How is Rick and Morty a kid show when there was one episode when Rick wanted to kill himself or Morty almost got raped? Lol

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, OshTekk said:

>Rick and Morty is a kids show

>On Adult Swim

14 hours ago, OshTekk said:

haha no

Apparently Castlevania Anniversary Collection is out today. Looks like it has alot of the classic games.

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you going to buy it?

Maybe, pretty good list of old games included

Castlevania (1987, NES)

Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest (1988, NES)

Castlevania: The Adventure (1989, Game Boy)

Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse (1990, NES)

Kid Dracula (1990, NES)

Castlevania II: Belmont’s Revenge (1991, Game Boy)

Super Castlevania IV (1991, SNES)

Castlevania Bloodlines / New Generation / Vampire Killer (1994, Mega Drive)

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Maybe, pretty good list of old games included

I'm probably going to embarrass myself here, but aren't most of these games available for free as 'ROMs'?