The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Wow, Tifa's redesign is actually good. I was thinking they were going to pull a Lara croft on us and change it drastically.

D6xuMFEWkAAjgYS.jpg large.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon

26 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Wow, Tifa's redesign is actually good. I was thinking they were going to pull a Lara croft on us and change it drastically.

Isn't that particular image made by a random artist like a year ago?

Edited by MoraMoria

7 hours ago, OshTekk said:

Exactly, and that game died when the Wakanda Knuckles or whatever meme died and everybody realized the game is just a customizable PSHome with a bunch of children.

As someone who's been a part of a vrchat community (and partially why I haven't watched much of anything else lately) for months, I would disagree. Made a lot of friends because of the game and love hanging out when I can (even in just desktop mode).

And to add, we're getting new VR headsets soon, like the Quest mentioned above for people who don't have good computers. Valve's Index is a major step forward along with the controllers. Slowly VR is gonna rise to become more popular.
And hey, people say Nintendo Labo VR is actually pretty good. It's not like an actual VR headset, but it works well from what I've heard.

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

Made a lot of friends because of the game and love hanging out when I can (even in just desktop mode).

How many Knuckles did you befriend? I heard they're pretty tame, if they don't sense fear in you.

Knuckles.png

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

How many Knuckles did you befriend? I heard they're pretty tame, if they don't sense fear in you.

Knuckles.png

None actually, it goes far beyond knuckles memes. Look up the Nanachi community, that's what I've been a part of :P

Although I did have a knuckles-esque avatar for a bit but an update deleted it XD

• Like 1

Wait, people are saying that about VRChat? Because it has plenty of issues (we all admit that when we play lol). Like the most recent issue is that they messed up full body tracking with the latest update. Like, they fix one thing and break another xD

I wouldn't call VRchat a game, and it has been around for a while so I'm surprised thousands of people still use it. Then again it's free.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I wouldn't call VRchat a game, and it has been around for a while so I'm surprised thousands of people still use it. Then again it's free.

i miss our boy James and Peppir.

lmao

60857602_10102397890749714_8834616495146270720_n.jpg

This game looks pretty interesting, looks like a Zelda clone.

Edited by KGhaleon

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

This game looks pretty interesting, looks like a Zelda clone.

Do you like the cel-shading rendering of the game?

i did the right thing and uninstalled Soma from my PC, screw that Walking Sim shit, this PC is for real games.

Edited by Darksphere92

1 minute ago, OshTekk said:

FeministWoman looks fucking trash.

"The suit is perfection."

SJW: "Not until it fits a woman"

This show is an SJWs wet dream. Lesbians, Interracial Love, Man Bashing, Women "Power", Short Hair. The works.

How would people react if in the movie a man said: "I'm not about to let a woman take credit for a man's work"?

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

i did the right thing and uninstalled Soma from my PC, screw that Walking Sim shit, this PC is for real games.

Never heard such a terrible opinion before. Soma is the perfect body horror game, the only game in recent memory that scared me.

50 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Never heard such a terrible opinion before. Soma is the perfect body horror game, the only game in recent memory that scared me.

sorry that i dont like games were you walk around aimlessly, i like games where you actually do stuff.

13 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

sorry that i dont like games were you walk around aimlessly, i like games where you actually do stuff.

It's a puzzle game.

20 minutes ago, OshTekk said:

Oh everybody on the project is getting fired and the SJWs would like to see them homeless. I am so sick and tired of this bullshit, because its not about equality. Its about taking over some shit and form a her-woman manhaters club with everything in media.

One of the comments on the video goes: "If the suit would be perfected to fit a woman, why the fuck did she ask a man to tailor fit another mans suit to fit her. Thats not woman empowerment, you just like telling cucks and beta males to do shit for you out of their own desperation to get laid.

Fuck this TV series.

God do you ever just shut the fuck up lol like holy Jesus mother fucking christ its like the same shit with you go get a fucking life 

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

God do you ever just shut the fuck up lol like holy Jesus mother fucking christ its like the same shit with you go get a fucking life 

Just ignore him dude.

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

he's not wrong though

Oh, I missed it. What did he say to get banned? There are already more people saying that the movie is "feminist" propaganda, maybe his posts should've been moved to the "Movies" section.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh, I missed it. What did he say to get banned?

Who?

This is cool, they made a bunch of new carts.

EWJ_beautyshot_1200x628__01_f13be588-0642-4c1a-b146-660076da598a.JPG

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

This is cool, they made a bunch of new carts.

It looks like there is only 2000 packages, and from what I've read, only 100 are going to be the cow-patterned ones. The version you receive is random, so if you're lucky and get the 'cow' one, you'll probably be able to sell it later for a higher price as a collector's edition.

In any case, it's truly ingenious to milk money out of the fans of this game.