The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Man, typical Persona opening. The beginning of Persona Q2 is like an hour of nonstop dialogue...but man, that opening movie was cool.

You have your full party including Akechi from P5, so clearly it's set before the major events happened.

Edited by KGhaleon

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Man, typical Persona opening. The beginning of Persona Q2 is like an hour of nonstop dialogue...but man, that opening movie was cool

You have your full party including Akechi from P5, so clearly it's set before the major events happened.

Already at first boss, love it so far. The changes they made to gameplay really help. Like having reserve party members be able to knock down enemies, the different types of personas (DEF, PHY, MAG, etc) help try to create a balanced team. Music is awesome, and happy that specific enemies have to be defeated in order to get personas (which aren't too rare to be a problem). A lot of good changes imo. I do think I need to level up a little more as I failed my first attempt at the boss.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

Already at first boss, love it so far. The changes they made to gameplay really help. Like having reserve party members be able to knock down enemies, the different types of personas (DEF, PHY, MAG, etc) help try to create a balanced team. Music is awesome, and happy that specific enemies have to be defeated in order to get personas (which aren't too rare to be a problem). A lot of good changes imo. I do think I need to level up a little more as I failed my first attempt at the boss.

I'm hoping the story is better than Q1, I got some good vibes from Kamoshidaman world. I hope we kick his ass super hard again.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm hoping the story is better than Q1, I got some good vibes from Kamoshidaman world. I hope we kick his ass super hard again.

I think you'll be satisfied

20 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

screw your kiddie Platformer.

Not coming out anytime soon since we didn't even get gameplay footage.

Fucking keanu reeves, holy shit.

I'm catching up on the announcements I missed earlier. Cyberpunk still looks beautiful.

Not sure about this Battletoads art though.

Oh, I just noticed that the Handsome jack collection and Sonic mania are both free on PSN right now if you've got PS+.

Psychonauts 2 be an exclusive won me over 

New Halo looked great even though it was a cinematic 

Lego coming to Forza was cool

Not an exclusive but all 9 Main Star Wars movies coming to one game got me pumped 

Blair Witch looked awesome

New DBZ game (not exclusive) 

The indie games looked great for Xbox 

Cyberpunk looks amazing (not exclusive)

Sony fucked up for skipping E3 cause there's so much shit for them to show but instead they skip like I wanna know more about The Last of Us - Part II

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh, I just noticed that the Handsome jack collection and Sonic mania are both free on PSN right now if you've got PS+.

Yup I already have HJC but Sonic Mania is fantastic 

3 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

And of course Phil shits on all of it. Doesnt understand why the HEAD OF XBOX is getting a standing ovation, shitting on all the fucking games announced, said the conference was bad. Bro at least they SHOWED THE FUCK UP. Sony and Nintendo didnt even attend. "Gears 5 looks generic, Halo wasnt impressive, Borderlands 3 graphics suck" PHIL DO YOU EVEN LIKE VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE!? Why so much angst against the Microsoft team!? "Why are they talking so much before the stream" BRO THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WITH HOUR LONG PRESTREAMS AND TALKS ABOUT THE SAME THING EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.

Seriously Phil maybe you need to take a break or find your love for video games again because the entire stream just came off like you were jealous of everybody.

Borderlands 3 looks like the other Borderlands games just better idk how those graphics suck lol 

Just now, SilentWarrior25 said:

And wait, you're saying that the Pokemon Direct was their E3 direct? Uh... I don't think you know what's actually happening.

Yeah, E3 Nintendo is Tuesday. Also I'm pretty sure Sony is doing a Direct style event.

Considering how much money they blew last year I'm not surprised they toned it down this year.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Yeah, E3 Nintendo is Tuesday. Also I'm pretty sure Sony is doing a Direct style event.

Still would love a conference for Sony :( 

the Pokemon game looks amazing tho 

Edited by sateler96

Just now, KGhaleon said:

12 minutes look intense, wow.

Hell Yeah the indie games they showed looked great

Flight Simulator looked beautiful 

Anyway Big Little Lies (Season 2) is tonight! Been very excited for this 2nd season 

• Like 1

Fair enough then. And yeah, Pokemon Company always does what they want. They don't like having their games be in the same spotlight as others lol

And funnily enough it worked out because they don't look bad for announcing their release date before another game with the same date like Jedi: Fallen Order did XD

4 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

Oh I thought that Pokemon thing WAS their E3. But in all honesty. What the hell they are gonna announce that will WOW anybody but die hard Nintendo fans? They may talk about 3 games, a couple games that is available on the Switch now from 10 years ago, that cardboard VR they are pushing, some more amiibos, thats it. I cant even remember the last time I was excited for a Nintendo E3 presentation. Let me know when the come out with a new Paper Mario and stop re-releasing the same Mario game over and over.

What's wrong with Mario ? I mean I would want a Paper Mario that plays more like the first 2 games then the ones we have gotten 

I know there's Luigi's Mansion 3

Maybe they will show Metroid Prime 4 

Maybe talk about the follow up Breath of the Wild hopefully 

I saw some people hoping for Left 4 Dead 3 during Xbox's Conference

I'm like Valve don't believe in the Number 3 lol 

Just now, MoraMoria said:

I wish they would've shown more in that "Elder Ring" trailer.

Probably didn't have the game play yet that is ready 

• Like 1