The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Just now, sateler96 said:

Probably didn't have the game play yet that is ready 

We'll see more next year.

Man I gotta play Dying light 1 now since the sequel is coming.

1 minute ago, XboxxobX said:

Dont get me wrong Pokemon Sword and Shield looks great. But after two years I still cant find a reason to justify a Switch purchase. Nintendo is so far off my radar.

The new pokemon game is much more of an open world game like BOTW, with Raid style bosses. Looks way better than all the games they've put out up until now. We're finally getting the game that everyone wanted from the start.

Anyhow, gonna run and grab some food. The Bethesda conference starts soon so maybe we'll see some Starfield footage.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I played it loved the game hated that it erased your save if you didn't fully auto save but like when you get the OP weapons you basically make the game easier, ending sucked ass tho

The full edition I found out made the game a lot better 

5 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

Dont get me wrong Pokemon Sword and Shield looks great. But after two years I still cant find a reason to justify a Switch purchase. Nintendo is so far off my radar.

Nothing wrong with Mario. Its just they keep making the same game over and over and over again. Whats it called? Super Mario Land, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Luigi, Super Mario/Luigi 3D Land Deluxe.... Like enough is enough. Especially when they have other IP's to make games out of.

Understandable I mean I want a switch just because I hate missing out on Nintendo stuff cause I grew up with it like I wanna play Breath of the Wild again and Odyssey again 

Never got to play Smash Brothers yet tho

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

The new pokemon game is much more of an open world game like BOTW, with Raid style bosses. Looks way better than all the games they've put out up until now. We're finally getting the game that everyone wanted from the start.

Anyhow, gonna run and grab some food. The Bethesda conference starts soon so maybe we'll see some Starfield footage.

I will lol if they ignore Fallout 76

The biggest winner this year was RSSLiam who won his bet from years ago where he said PSO2 would get released in the US.

Just now, XboxxobX said:

Exactly it looks great and its the game I wanted 10 years ago. The problem is, its ONE FUCKING GAME. Where are all the other games Nintendo. Metroid? Yoshi's Island? Super Mario RPG remake or sequel? Paper Mario? Perfect Dark? Conkers Bad Fur Day remake/sequel? (impossible now cause RARE is with MS), Kirby? F-Zero? Bomberman? Star Fox... Do I need to go on? But nooooo Nintendo thinks everybody wants Toads Miserable Tresure Hunt or another Link to the Past. Make Nintendo great again.

Microsoft is the only company looking forward at the moment as far as video games are concerned.

I would love a Link to the Past Remake lol

Also the one Kirby game I want is a sequel to Air Ride lol

5 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

Exactly it looks great and its the game I wanted 10 years ago. The problem is, its ONE FUCKING GAME. Where are all the other games Nintendo. Metroid? Yoshi's Island? Super Mario RPG remake or sequel? Paper Mario? Perfect Dark? Conkers Bad Fur Day remake/sequel? (impossible now cause RARE is with MS), Kirby? F-Zero? Bomberman? Star Fox... Do I need to go on? But nooooo Nintendo thinks everybody wants Toads Miserable Tresure Hunt or another Link to the Past. Make Nintendo great again.

Microsoft is the only company looking forward at the moment as far as video games are concerned.

i think you had too much coffee today, *takes coffee away*

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

i think you had too much coffee today, *takes coffee away*

Dude hasn't played a Nintendo console in 10 years.

Don't forget Devolver's conference is tonight, better make sure you're prepared and up on your devolver lore.

We're gonna see some robocop memes.

ES Blades? Eh, I guess I'll give it a try but whatever.

Oooh shit, story for Fallout 76.

Battle royale too? oooohhh man

Wow Ghostwire looks amazing and we didn't even see gameplay. I'm sold.

Edited by KGhaleon

We got Orion, move over Stadia.

Doom eternal looks sick as expected.

MS conference was definitely better than Bethesda's. Time for some zanny Devolver stuff.

Devolver Direct, I'm dying.

The Messenger DLC, hell yeaah

Edited by KGhaleon

3 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

Just the right amount of time to forget they are even remaking the game again.

You're negativity toward basically anything is pretty annoying.

3 hours ago, XboxxobX said:

Never heard of Perfect Dark. Super Mario RPG was a Square Enix game, not sure if they are able to touch that one. Paper Mario, I honestly doubt at this point. Kirby was already released on Switch. Same with Yoshi and Bomberman (was launch title). F-Zero may happen, Metroid got pushed back because of development issues (we'd have information on it already if they didn't have to restart development with a new studio). Star Fox, honestly unsure what they're going to do with that franchise. Just look at some of the games this year. Super Mario Maker 2, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, remake of Link's Awakening (which fixes most issues people have had from the looks of it), Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Astral Chain (Platinum Games title). They've got quite a few first party titles lined up for the rest of the year, can't really say they are ignoring their entire pool of franchises.

Not crapping on you for your Nintendo opinion, I can respect that at least if the games don't interest you. Just some corrections and my input on them :P

10 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

I literally praised the shit out of the Microsoft conference. They announced this game 5 years ago and its a year out still. It won't even be the entire game either since its episodic. Not trying to be negative, its just the truth.

You never heard of Perfect Dark!? Well im going to assume you're young. I shouldnt of said Super Mario RPG because Paper Mario is its spiritual successor. The Kirby and Bomberman games released from what Ive read are mediocre:

2114954841_Screenshot_2019-06-09-23-47-522.thumb.png.fdef4514b503342922aef2a8f897cb24.png

1357358495_Screenshot_2019-06-09-23-48-062.thumb.png.68f25f34e9e94ad8639d3a39e4ed44da.png

Paper Mario - Who knows

Metroid - Next Year

F - Zero - Who knows

Star Fox - Who knows

Really not interested in Super Mario Maker where Nintendo makes a game for you to make a Mario game for them. I played Animal Crossing on Gamecube and it was the most boring game I ever played, not interested in playing Links Awakening for the 10th time, Pokemon game looks great but was never into Fire Emblem and Astral Chain looks like a game Ive played a dozen times over the years on different consoles.

Not trying to shit on Nintendo, it will always have a place in my heart. But im just not interested in much of what they are doing. I think the Switch is overpriced for what its capable of, their third party support sucks, the online from what Ive seen and heard is archaic, doesnt have very many games that you cant find on one of their other systems, and since they completely flopped last generation Nintendo is stuck with this already underpowered system for another 3 - 4 years when the competition is releasing next gen consoles next year. 

When I said Nintendo is off my radar, i meant it is completely off of it. I probably wont even watch their Nintendo Direct. Hope you enjoy your Switch though! 

I actually don't mind it being episodic if that is still happening that way they said each episode will be a full FF game and I'm pretty it will be 3 episodes since the PS1 game was 3 disc 

Director of R.I.P.D.............

No facecam for E3, that was disappointing. Badbunny (RIP) did a great E3 live stream with fun commentary and interactions.

I tried to watch the E3 recap videos but got bored after a few minutes, I realized I don't want to hear about what was there, I want to see it and hear a commentary to it.

What's Phil's obsession with thinking live reactions mean overreacting like PDP? He does live reactions every day to the games he plays, his retrospective events are live reactions. Instead of the E3 recaps he could be doing the same reactions live to the conference.

Edited by dsfan324

I'm 11 min into Beth conference. E3 is supposedly open for public. But there's no way the audience aren't shills. They applaud to any stupid shit and do it all at once like they do it on command.

When watching Google Stadia is was obvious the whole audience was shills applauding on command, but that was a closed presentation.

I guess these companies buy out the E3 tickets for their shills.

Edit: noticed that every Youtube comment is also saying this

Edit2: 56:03"Just being someone who's LGBT" LOL, no one talks like that

Edited by dsfan324

10 minutes ago, dsfan324 said:

I'm 11 min into Beth conference. E3 is supposedly open for public. But there's no way the audience aren't shills. They applaud to any stupid shit and do it all at once like they do it on command.

When watching Google Stadia is was obvious the whole audience was shills applauding on command, but that was a closed presentation.

I guess these companies buy out the E3 tickets for their shills.

Edit: noticed that every Youtube comment is also saying this

I thought this was common practice for these events. Still, it was a little too much.

Funny that X-Men: The Last Stand turned out to be the better Dark Phoenix story instead of Dark Phoenix XD

Both still bad movies though but least The Last Stand has Hugh Jackman and a Plot 

20 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I thought this was common practice for these events.

Not for Blizzard.

Since E3 is open for public I didn't expect the whole room being full of shills.

Edited by dsfan324