The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, FF8. My childhood. :D

Footage of the new Avengers game

Oh shit Remaster or Remake?

18 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

Well... If they would of did the conference in reverse order, it would of faired better. The Avengers presentation didnt wow me, PS3 Quality, and are we really in the day and age where we are clapping for compartmentalized games that dont have loot boxes and microtransactions? They ended on the voice actors talking and cutscenes. Final Fantasy remakes out the ass, everything that wasn't Final Fantasy looked like Final Fantasy. Wasted alot of time with the Japanese speech. Even saw a Loli game somewhere in there. They started off decent but I was falling asleep at the end. They get a C+.

Anyways. Square Enix proved you can do decent by just remaking everything. 

Grades:

Microsoft - A

Ubisoft - D+

EA - D+

Devourer - C-

Square Enix - C+

Bethesda -  F- F- F- F- F- F-

Nintendo - ?? But I dont have high expectations.

Why doesn't Xbox get a A+?

Nintendo conference tomorrow should be good, and I'm looking forward to what they have for that Sony Direct. Anyone know when Sony was doing that?

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Nintendo conference tomorrow should be good, and I'm looking forward to what they have for that Sony Direct. Anyone know when Sony was doing that?

Nope :/

so Justin Bieber challenged Tom Cruise to a fight........

dude is a moron 

Just now, XboxxobX said:

That pointless Forza Lego Expansion was enough to knock it down a notch but no conference is ever perfect.

Ah come on lol 

Just now, XboxxobX said:

I forgot it even happened. Thats my rating. I love PC games but until they announce Half-Life 3 or a new Homeworld game I dont really give a fuck about the PC Gaming Show. I mean what was there to talk about? Terraria? Chivilry 2? Nah.

they showed Vampire 2, Shenmue 3, Zombie Army 4... tbh i was expecting better indie games.

there's a Jaw like game it seems...

"guy: if you havent played Her Story before"

ME: omg no skip skip skip, the first one was shit. why would i play the second one, and you told Terraria to screw off for this garbage.

16 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

I forgot it even happened. Thats my rating. I love PC games but until they announce Half-Life 3 or a new Homeworld game I dont really give a fuck about the PC Gaming Show. I mean what was there to talk about? Terraria? Chivilry 2? Nah.

Half Life 3 will never happen :/

23 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

so the Avengers game... the playable Characters are, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow. are there any others?

They said fuck Hawkeye -.-

DSP watching E3: I'm so bored, this is so boring, this is the most boring thing, zzzzzz

also DSP: watch my playthrough of walking simulator #537 with 20 hours of cutscenes, people only want to see me suffer when they suggest difficult games, I never watch my own videos

Spoiler

the irony that he played Minecraft before the conference where he was chopping wood for an hour

Edited by dsfan324
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i liked how he never rated PC Gaming's E3

I play almost exclusively on PC and I couldn't stomach the PC Gaming E3 show for long. 

Also, Her Story was cool you heathen. The reasoning for the gameplay was painfully contrived ("We have these interviews but the only way to access them is to search for a word that happened to be used during that interview") but once you get past that I loved putting it all together. My main complaint was not having the ability to storyboard the clips once you unlocked them.

Holy shit, a 3D remake of Mana 3 which never got released in the US. The entire Mana collection today. Witcher 3. Ni no kuni on Switch on September 20th.

This Direct is amazing. Luigi 3 and Link's Awakening look awesome as well but that's not a surprise.

Now some Resident evil shit which I'm guessing is the classic collection.

No more heroes 3? Whaaaaaaaaaaat

Contra!

This new mech game looks great, I still have the demo they released a few months ago. Hurry and release it already.

wtf, everything is coming out in September...that month is fucking stacked.

OH SHIT, is this Panzer dragoon? Hell yeah it is.

New pokemon games coming November 15th

Edited by KGhaleon

Astral chain is going to be 10/10, no question.

Coming out August 30th

Empire of Sin by Romero's studio

Marvel ultimate alliance 3

Cadence of hyrule looks fun, comes out July 13th

Ew, more Mario and Sonic olympic games.

Oooh snap, new Animal crossing. That's it folks, conference is over. March 20th, 2020

NO WAY Banjo!?

Banjo kazooie better come to Switch, I have no idea how that would work but come on Microsoft.

OOH YEAH, New zelda game?

BOTW Sequel

Edited by KGhaleon

No release date or title but good shit.

Good conference, can't wait for a lot of these titles. I can't believe we're getting a BOTW sequel this soon. Hope we see more of it next E3.

2 hours ago, XboxxobX said:

Onto more Pokemon stuff...

Are you not interested in the new Pokémon game? I'll have to check Phil's playthrough of it.

Wonder what new features will the game have, (although I'm like 2-3 generations behind).

Edited by MoraMoria

2 hours ago, XboxxobX said:

Animal Crossing delayed. I could care less but people seem pissed.

Banjo in smash is great.

Then their trump card:

771363210_Screenshot_2019-06-11-11-43-022.thumb.png.b45dc4edea5121d3e9c2850bda8f4af1.png

Wont ever complain about a new Zelda game but Nintendo needs to focus on another franchise. A few years ago it was nothing but Mario games. Now its nothing but Zelda games. BoTW was released 2 years ago. Links Awakening remake is coming. A mishmash with some Zelda in it is coming. We get it. Make something else though.

Only reason Nintendo announced this is because they know the other two companies are about to launch new systems and with them in no position to make a new console they want to release a system selling game as soon as possible. Right off the heels of their last Zelda game.

Overall the conference was decent and better than most of everybody elses. Alot of it I already seen and there was too much weeaboo shit. 

Nintendo Conference: B-

Microsoft won E3 this year by a huge margin.

actually there is suppose to be one or more Zelda games released every Year, which a lot of people are happy about.

2 minutes ago, XboxxobX said:

To Nintendo only fans that sounds great. But if they knew about Assasins Creed and Call of Duty how their games got watered downed after year to year releases. Thats not good. Maybe they want to play the same game over and over again but I don't.

I thought there conference was decent but where is all the other games outside of Zelda, Zelda clones, and weeaboo shit. Metroid news? Donkey Kong? They gave us Banjo on Smash but how about a game? Star Fox? Nope here are 8 fucking Zelda games, Zelda want-to-be games, remakes or reimaginations. 

That aint it, cheif.

most of the Zelda games are going to be ports.

Zelda Wind Waker HD Ported to Switch

Zelda Twilight Princess Ported to Switch

Zelda Skyward Sword HD.

Zelda OOT 3D and Zelda Majora's Mask 3D Ported to Switch.

6 hours ago, XboxxobX said:

Im interested in it but is it worth me plopping $300 for? No. Is the Switches current game library worth a $300 system for me? Nope.

Dude there's such a huge library of games on Switch that you could never hope to play all of them in your lifetime, there's no reason to try and justify purchasing the system to you when there's already plenty of content available and the fact that it's entirely portable. If you don't want a Switch then why even look at Nintendo shit. Go play your Xbone with it's zero exclusives.

Sad to see another year of E3 go, but looking forward to the Sony announcements and I might pick up the Mana collection today. I already own the Japanese version and both 2 and 3 have remakes so I dunno.

Downloading the new update for Warframe today with the Jovian Concord questline and Wisp frame which looks sweet.

Wow that Warframe update is tough, getting murdered a lot by these new missions mostly because it's accessible to newer players.

So I think these are the big Switch releases I'm definitely going to play the next several months. Everything else is pending right now but these are instant purchases so I might try to get some eshop cards discounted.

Cadence of hyrule this thursday

Bloodstained 6/25

DQ Builders 2 7/12

Astral chain 8/30

Daemon X Machina 9/13

Link's awakening remake 9/20

Pokemon Sword 11/15

Undecided on Mario maker 2.