The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I just started using an iPod they gifted me a long time ago. The iTunes thing you have to use is really inconvenient, but easy to use, I don't know why some people complain that it's too complex.

ok i now understand what people are saying about Dead Space 3 and why its not good, EA made it into a Gears of War game, its no longer a horror game, also Microtransactions

which is why now it's going on hold for a few days, maybe even a week, or maybe until i feel like getting back to it or maybe forever.

Edited by Darksphere92

11 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

How come these new and obvious first accounts always end up arguing with KG; Then, go out with a whimper by posting dick picks?

lol what did I miss today? Sounds like that dude got nuked into oblivion.

Perhaps Dark or Moria should get mod permissions so we can deal with these retarded kids that come here.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Perhaps Dark or Moria should get mod permissions so we can deal with these retarded kids that come here.

LOL. The dude posted a dick pic................. I don't know what to say. I think he was trying to entice you with that picture. I guess he was incapable of expressing his true feelings for, and he posted that pic hoping you would get the message. I could be wrong though, but that is my guess.

Edited by GuessWhat

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

LOL. The dude posted a dick pic................. I don't know what to say. I think he was trying to entice you with that picture. I guess he was incapable of expressing his true feelings for, and he posted that pic hoping you would get the message. I could be wrong though, but that is my guess.

Well I guess he was into dicks after all.

Sounds like Rune factory for the Switch comes out in January.

91X8dJjmi3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

40 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Been playing through the Yakuza games lately beat 0 and 1 now I'm on 2 which minus the FPS the game is amazing 

What platform did you play Yakuza 0 on? Also, have you played any of the Shenmue games? However, the Yakuza series seems fun even though I only have Yakuza 0 on steam.

I'd play the Yakuza games, except I don't really like the combat.

Just reached the final boss of Iceborne, what a huge bitch.

6 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What platform did you play Yakuza 0 on? Also, have you played any of the Shenmue games? However, the Yakuza series seems fun even though I only have Yakuza 0 on steam.

I bought them weeks ago to get ready for 3

And PS4 I have all 7 except Judgment 

4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I enjoy the combat especially in 2 when I can throw people through ramen shop windows

Edited by sateler96

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

I cannot understand how you don't like the combat of the Yakuza games. The gimmicks, picking up bicycles, put you off or what puts you off from it? Yea, MHW is fun, I need to be more patient to get better at that game.

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

I bought them weeks ago to get ready for 3

And PS4 I have all 7 except Judgment 

I enjoy the combat especially in 2 when I can throw people through ramen shop windows

It could be my setup, but I did notice at times the FPS was not great.

1 minute ago, GuessWhat said:

I cannot understand how you don't like the combat of the Yakuza games. The gimmicks, picking up bicycles, put you off or what puts you off from it? Yea, MHW is fun, I need to be more patient to get better at that game.

Bikes psh it's all about picking up a mother fucking motorcycle and beating the fuck out of a dude XD

2 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

It could be my setup, but I did notice at times the FPS was not great.

FPS for Kiwami 2 is at 30 instead of 60 like the other Yakuza games now which is disappointing 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Bikes psh it's all about picking up a mother fucking motorcycle and beating the fuck out of a dude XD

You are not wrong. It seems like the games later on in the series have more "finisher moves". Have you played any of the Shenmue games?

6 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

You are not wrong. It seems like the games later on in the series have more "finisher moves". Have you played any of the Shenmue games?

I started the first game I need to continue it 

10 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I vote for KGhaleon to be a moderator, if he wants.

6 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Been playing through the Yakuza games lately beat 0 and 1 now I'm on 2 which minus the FPS the game is amazing 

Did you do the Secret Boss: Jo Amon in "Yakuza 0"?

6 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

You are not wrong. It seems like the games later on in the series have more "finisher moves".

From the ones that I remember, the one where he makes them eat a firecracker is one of my favourites.

4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

^^^^

You have no class for putting this up here, and you won't even care if there are minors, this is a public forum. What a nasty person.

No class in front of a bunch of autist. I'll take it.

4 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Leave him ALONE. He is clearly just expressing himself. 

But you keep looking at it...

Phil: "I have no way to know what you guys want to see me play!"

Everyone in chat: "Play Modern Warfare!"

Phil: "No! You're not getting it! Keep asking for it, I'll just ban your asses!"

Black-Girl-Wat.thumb.jpg.a0843baf7db60971abf78ea3a8bcfaa5.jpg