The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

21 minutes ago, babymangming456 said:

I wonder if Phil realizes that Mario&Sanic was only fun because he played it with John Rambo.

Of course, it's Olympics-minigames. It was clearly made for playing with friends, although you might? have fun playing alone, or if you interact with someone.

Not for me though, playing sport-videogames makes me sad, always.

Mario and Sonic would have been perfectly fun if they'd actually implemented multiplayer, instead of claiming to do so but putting in so little effort, nobody will ever use it. Doing ranked matches PER EVENT when there are some 30 events in the game is just braindead moronic, and that wouldn't fly in any game at all. So unless you're playing couch co-op the game is dead on arrival.

Also, the few matches I did play had insane lag. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Mario and Sonic would have been perfectly fun if they'd actually implemented multiplayer, instead of claiming to do so but putting in so little effort, nobody will ever use it. Doing ranked matches PER EVENT when there are some 30 events in the game is just braindead moronic, and that wouldn't fly in any game at all. So unless you're playing couch co-op the game is dead on arrival.

Also, the few matches I did play had insane lag. 

They did implement Multiplayer, Phil, just not the way you wanted it to be. That doesn't mean there was little effort. They did it the way they did so you could pick a handful of favorite events and focus on those. If you want a variety of event just do the free match mode. Also, there's 24 events not 30 some. You need to stop exaggerating, it doesn't help your point.

18 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I'm still gonna play it, but I know the reviews are gonna be bad. It's just not the type of game people usually enjoy.

Phil will love it too, since he tends to not agree with reviewers so he'll rate it highly.

4 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

IGN: New Super Lucky's Tale 5.0 Too Easy.

IGN: Kirby's Epic Yarn 9.0 (OMG its a Nintendo game red alert must give a high score)

You leave Kirby alone lol XD just because you can beat it in a couple of hours dont mean nothing lol

I actually enjoy that game but I like the older Kirby games better like 64 

And Air Ride I love 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

You leave Kirby alone lol XD just because you can beat it in a couple of hours dont mean nothing lol

I actually enjoy that game but I like the older Kirby games better like 64 

And Air Ride I love 

im not it just seems like Review site inflate Nintendo's review scores on games.

both games are too Easy, also you cant die in Kirby's Epic Yarn, but you can in New Super Lucky Tale.

Is Phil going to start playing "Pokémon: Sword and Shield" in the next 2 weeks?

I've never seen a complete Pokémon-playthrough of his before, or of anyone really. It must be more difficult to stream because it has heavy RPG aspects.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I've never seen a complete Pokémon-playthrough of his before, or of anyone really. It must be more difficult to stream because it has heavy RPG aspects.

I think so. He said he would play it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

They are the most casual RPGs ever.

Preloading Death stranding so I can try it out at 9pm

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

They are the most casual RPGs ever.

Preloading Death stranding so I can try it out at 9pm

is it wrong that im getting mad that there is too much dialog in The Outer Worlds?

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

is it wrong that im getting mad that there is too much dialog in The Outer Worlds?

Yo enjoy your baby outer worlds game, I got some Fedex walking simulator shit to enjoy tonight.

Death stranding is FUCKING AWESOME so far, definitely loving the start of the game. I have work tomorrow or I'd be playing all night.

Story is intriguing as all hell.

I've been pretty much carrying the max load of cargo and it's amusing seeing Norman practically falling over.

29 minutes ago, DueceCabooses said:

The story of Death Stranding so far is really good, but the gameplay.. If you want to call it that. BORING. Imagine watching an act of a really good drama horror sci-fi flick and having to run 10 miles up mountainous terrain just to watch the next act.

Most developer's try to make their games into movie experiences, Kojima worked it backwards.

tbh im getting sick of games trying to be like a movie, i want to play a game not watch a movie.

I'm not finding it boring, it's just not an action "pew pew" game, but feels like an exploration game. I'm enjoying exploring the landscape and looking at the pretty graphics, which are definitely the best on PS4. This looks like a PS5 game.

The music is relaxing too, though the vocal soundtrack is going to rekt streamers.

Pat puts it better, "Death stranding is Oregon trail with a Kojima setting dialed to 11"

Can't wait to get home so I can continue playing, anyone know how long the game is?