The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

4 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

Phil does some strange decisions that drag it out. Like he doesn't need to pick up lost cargo but he picks every one he sees.

Game "These floating carts require crystals to power"

Phil: *builds 3 floating carts*

Also Phil: *recycles all his crystals*

Again Phil: *Doesn't use carts and manually moves everything by hand*

18 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Game "These floating carts require crystals to power"

Phil: *builds 3 floating carts*

Also Phil: *recycles all his crystals*

Again Phil: *Doesn't use carts and manually moves everything by hand*

I still don't think the game play is that great. However, I do like the building aspects a little. If this game had more building options, like homes, stores, and farms or whatever. I think a lot of people would like it more me included.

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

I still don't think the game play is that great. However, I do like the building aspects a little. If this game had more building options, like homes, stores, and farms or whatever. I think a lot of people would like it more me included.

It doesn't really need any of that, it's already interesting. However you can build quite a lot of different structures from private rest areas to motorcycles and roads. I've been unlocking a lot of the guns so I'm having little trouble with the monsters now.

I've been playing the game nonstop since release and I'm only around chapter 4 of 14 apparently.

• Upvote 1

Oh, I forgot but I found Conan O'brian in Death stranding. I won't spoil where he's at, but he's on the second map in a hidden shelter.

34 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh, I forgot but I found Conan O'brian in Death stranding. I won't spoil where he's at, but he's on the second map in a hidden shelter.

my PS2 Hard Drive pissed me off, i got every game i wanted on it, noticed the games needed to be renamed so i unplugged it from my PS2 when the power was off on it, try to connect it to the power adapter, but it wouldnt power on, put it back in the PS2 and see if that would work, nope the Hard Drive died, so now my PS2 is just a brick.

21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

FB_IMG_1566575645696.thumb.jpg.7d14fdaf2b4f36a1fd025e99760952e5.jpg

my body is ready 

Did you hear any info if all the episodes will be ready on the 12th? Will the Disney pull a Twilight zone and release the episodes every week, or will they have the entire season ready to watch? 

15 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Did you hear any info if all the episodes will be ready on the 12th? Will the Disney pull a Twilight zone and release the episodes every week, or will they have the entire season ready to watch? 

First episode is today, 2nd is Friday then the remaining 6 every Friday (I think S1 is ony 8 episodes 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

First episode is today, 2nd is Friday then the remaining 6 every Friday (I think S1 is ony 8 episodes 

Thanks for the info. Now I know just to wait until like December; then, I will get the streaming service binge it then cancel it.

8 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Thanks for the info. Now I know just to wait until like December; then, I will get the streaming service binge it then cancel it.

I'll have links to watch on, cant wait that long XD

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I haven't found a use for the Likes in this game, so I really only pickup valuable stuff I find. I think the most you get out of Likes it some better stats.

Delivering lost cargo to it's destination (not just to a post box) gives you likes, likes rise the level of the facility you deliver it to, higher level usually just gives you cosmetics and interviews, rarely some better equipment. For Phil who only does main story missions and avoids fights it's useless.

http://www.powerpyx.com/death-stranding-all-facility-level-rewards-unlocks/

9 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

He also did this gag with Hideo Kojima.

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

It's not only the face, is it? They also changed his body figure.

Yup and his gloves and shoes 

They actually listened lol

Why they couldnt do that the first time is beyond me 

I am finally at floor 10 on Kingdom hearts re chain of memories on the ps4 and just started 100 acre wood or what I call a intermission world lol. I sure need that.

On Disney +, I decided I am going to check out Chip n Dale rescue rangers tonight.

Ok, I've officially thrown away the idea that Death stranding is a walking simulator.

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Just unlocked lethal weapons and had my first real boss fight where they just threw away the no killing rule and let me shoot the shit out of everyone.

Since Phil plays DS like he played MGS it delivers some entertainment, unlike OW or LM3. Rushing through it and not trying to understand how the game works. Doesn't even look at the terrain and tries to plan a good path then he's surprised when he ends up on a cliff. Still can't tell which are story missions (when there's only 2 types of missions) or where to get them.

Spoiler

The last streams were just "how do I use the rations" all over again.

SW Fallen Order seems to have a lot of platforming and puzzles, might be still entertaining to watch then.

Edited by babymangming456

3 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

...and puzzles, might be still entertaining to watch then.

But are they hard enough?

I've seen a few minutes of gameplay, from that so far, I wouldn't really call them puzzles or believing that anyone would get stuck on them. And the combat doesn't seem too complicated.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:00 AM, KGhaleon said:

Ok, I've officially thrown away the idea that Death stranding is a walking simulator.

Spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Just unlocked lethal weapons and had my first real boss fight where they just threw away the no killing rule and let me shoot the shit out of everyone.

what do you think