The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

I see Phil's getting Pokémon "Sword" version for tomorrow. Wonder which one is better, if that one, or "Shield".

When I played the old generations, I always tried the counterpart as well, so I know there could be some major (kinda) differences between both. As long as he doesn't get that apple-Pokémon...

29 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I see Phil's getting Pokémon "Sword" version for tomorrow. Wonder which one is better, if that one, or "Shield".

When I played the old generations, I always tried the counterpart as well, so I know there could be some major (kinda) differences between both. As long as he doesn't get that apple-Pokémon...

What do you mean counterpart? For example, Pokemon red & blue. You would get blue? Anyways, about to get on Star Wars Jedi : fallen order. On grand master difficulty. Whew, I know I going to get my ass kicked.

Yall excited for Pokimon?

So do they have online trading so we can exchange pokes or what?

I'm probably getting the Shield version since everyone seems to be getting Sword.

Also Galarian Ponyta.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Yall excited for Pokimon?

So do they have online trading so we can exchange pokes or what?

I'm probably getting the Shield version since everyone seems to be getting Sword.

Also Galarian Ponyta.

now doing the Impossible Lair stage.

55 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

What do you mean counterpart? For example, Pokemon red & blue. You would get blue?

Yeah, for example I'd either play both versions of the generation, (like FireRed & LeafGreen), or one of them and the remake, like Diamond & Platinum, (since I continued with Platinum, I didn't bother with Pearl in this case).

Oh, I hope Phil trades with some of the viewers & fans, or does some co-op. I remember that it was lots of fun if you have friends to play with you, (for all games, but specially for the Pokémon franchise).

Pokemon S&S looks beautiful on my TV. #TeamScorBunny

I reset a couple of times, but finally got a good Male Scorbunny with nice stats. I have work tomorrow but otherwise I can't wait to get back to this. :(

That Hop kid is a bitch, I destroyed his Pokemon and embarrassed him in front of his Hero. Get rekt kid.

Oh, this seems important. It seems people are suggesting that you disable auto-save until a bug is fixed that might erase your SD card.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/dwlaz0/japanese_pokemon_users_are_reporting_a_save/

Video of it happening:

https://streamable.com/4hj9a

That's pretty fucked.

1573799817267.png

Rumored to only be happening to exFAT SD cards only.

Edited by KGhaleon

im done fuck this stage

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair gets an 9.0 out of 10 Without The Impossible Lair stage (GOTY)

Yooka-Laylee and The Impossible Lair with the Impossible Lair Stage gets a 7.5 out of 10 (Non-GOTY)

so yeah, idk if it passes for being my GOTY.

Edited by Darksphere92

14 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I reset a couple of times, but finally got a good Male Scorbunny with nice stats. I have work tomorrow but otherwise I can't wait to get back to this. :(

You also do that?

When I played the games, I used to be a perfectionist & tried to min-max everything, (nature, individual values, effort values, getting the most efficient Pokémon for the base stats, etc). I also tried to get the female Pokémon, because at least for gen-V and earlier, the offspring would be as the same species as the mother. So if it works in the same way for S&S, (it may not, though), you should've gotten a female Scorbunny, to get more Scorbunnys by putting her in the Daycare with another Pokémon with the same egg-group.

I think I took the game way too serious, because I'd end up with some insane teams.

Edited by MoraMoria

I love death stranding but today was rough, where they send you trekking through the mountains and I'm carrying like two carts worth of shit. I don't even have a BB so I can't see or fight the BTs which are everywhere.

(edit)

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Zip lines dude. Zip lines are basically just teleporters that make the game insanely easy...build those fucking things everywhere and you can just fly right over the mountains. I'm going to start connecting ziplines to all the major cities now so I don't have to drive or walk anymore.

Just reached the chapter 6 boss.

Edited by KGhaleon

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I love death stranding but today was rough, where they send you trekking through the mountains and I'm carrying like two carts worth of shit. I don't even have a BB so I can't see or fight the BTs which are everywhere.

(edit)

Nevermind, I just figured it out. Zip lines dude. Zip lines are basically just teleporters that make the game insanely easy...build those fucking things everywhere and you can just fly right over the mountains. I'm going to start connecting ziplines to all the major cities now so I don't have to drive or walk anymore.

Just reached the chapter 6 boss.

i played some BL3, i defeated Mouthpiece.

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

i played some BL3, i defeated Mouthpiece.

I need to play it for more than an hour one of these days.

So the next several chapters of Death stranding have you traversing tons of shitty mountains. I've literally put a whole network of zip lines down...you're welcome to anyone playing those areas. Made it to chapter 8 and just got the 20+ minute cutscene.

Edited by KGhaleon

14 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I need to play it for more than an hour one of these days.

So the next several chapters of Death stranding have you traversing tons of shitty mountains. I've literally put a whole network of zip lines down...you're welcome to anyone playing those areas. Made it to chapter 8 and just got the 20+ minute cutscene.

its a good game, but my PC Strutters when running it, it's like it doesnt look any better than BL2 how can it not run it perfect.

So I got a little crazy with ziplines and connected most of the major cities.

Decided to pop into this stream that Phil is doing for Death stranding and he's been talking for 2 hours. wtf.

This must be a secret ATK.

:edit: Dude is trying to drive vehicles through the mountains and doesn't seem to understand how easy it is to make ziplines. Good luck with the next couple of chapters that are entirely difficult mountain terrain.

Just reached chapter 9 after a crazy scene. They are hyping up the end of the journey and yet I'm only chapter 9 of 14 or so. Doesn't add up, man.

Edited by KGhaleon

At some point when there's not so many big releases, I wanna play Last Labyrinth on PSVR, looks like a lot of big name people worked on it.

Edited by KGhaleon

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

At some point when there's not so many big releases, I wanna play Last Labyrinth on PSVR, looks like a lot of big name people worked on it.

after BL3, The Outer Worlds, and The Surge 2.

i feel like doing "3" playthroughs of Zelda Majora's Mask

100% run of Majora's Mask on 3DS

a 1 cycle run of Majora's Mask on 3DS (the first cycle doesnt count as i need the Ocarina).

and on the N64 via Emulator a Randomizer of Majora's Mask.

Holy christ, the fight against Higgs in Death stranding is easily one of the best moments of gaming this year next to Dante and Virgil.

4 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

after BL3, The Outer Worlds, and The Surge 2.

i feel like doing "3" playthroughs of Zelda Majora's Mask

100% run of Majora's Mask on 3DS

a 1 cycle run of Majora's Mask on 3DS (the first cycle doesnt count as i need the Ocarina).

and on the N64 via Emulator a Randomizer of Majora's Mask.

Majora's mask is cool and all, but you might want to try Outer wilds for a similar experience and that's newer.

Played a bit of Pokemon tonight...this game feels super weird. Everything's been simplified and they even show you what moves are effect or not...

I'll probably finish up Death stranding before I really dig into Pokemon. I've barely finished Route 2.

I likely won't have time to play them right now but these lovely games come out this week.

The Touryst: 11-21

:edit: Nevermind, I thought Doom eternal and Doom 64 came out this month. I guess they were delayed or something.

Edited by KGhaleon

11 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Played a bit of Pokemon tonight...this game feels super weird. Everything's been simplified and they even show you what moves are effect or not...

Isn't the exp-share automatic? You couldn't do exp-share for all party like that in earlier versions.

And besides this, like you say, it tells you which moves are effective or not. If you play the game you would learn it quickly, so that's unnecessary.

12 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Holy christ, the fight against Higgs in Death stranding is easily one of the best moments of gaming this year next to Dante and Virgil.

Majora's mask is cool and all, but you might want to try Outer wilds for a similar experience and that's newer.

i rather not play a walking sim

Friend is getting a Stadia, so I'm probably gonna go over and check it out sometime this week. I hope it lags like hell.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Friend is getting a Stadia, so I'm probably gonna go over and check it out sometime this week. I hope it lags like hell.

I DID IT!!!!

I DID IT!!!

i beat the Impossible Lair Stage!!!

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

I DID IT!!!!

I DID IT!!!

i beat the Impossible Lair Stage!!!

Funny I thought you rage quit that game bro