• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

@KGhaleon if you are OK that win10 sends everything you do, type, all your personal info, your emails, screenshots unencrypted to Microsoft, NSA and who knows where else

I literally disable everything.

3 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

Thank God, i didnt waste money for Crash Team Racing NF, thankfully i saved my money and pirated it, so disappointing, and Mario Kart is better. 

Eh, they are pretty different games right? I thought Crash racing had a big single player mode.

Made it to the end of Code vein right before the final boss, but I'm kinda pissed that the Light mage build I wanted to use has apparently been nerfed and isn't good anymore after I was excited to try it. Also there's a bunch of classes locked behind the season pass that I can't get, and several that are only available in NG+...so much for a 100% run.

35 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

inb4 you give it an A, saying this is what i was expecting from the movie, and i didnt say anything bad about it in the past.

Nah this movie was supposed to come out 2 years ago that's already a bad sign for you 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Nah this movie was supposed to come out 2 years ago that's already a bad sign for you 

As Sir Jesus Shigeru Miyamoto said.

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

now translate this to A delayed movie is eventually good, but a rushed movie is forever bad.

4 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

As Sir Jesus Shigeru Miyamoto said.

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

now translate this to A delayed movie is eventually good, but a rushed movie is forever bad.

It's different for movies lol 

If its keeps getting delayed cause they dont what to do with the movie to be a horror or Young Adulg movie with the director dismissing his own movie 

That's what shows to be bad lol

Look at Dark Phoenix XD 

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

It's different for movies lol 

If its keeps getting delayed cause they dont what to do with the movie to be a horror or Young Adulg movie with the director dismissing his own movie 

That's what shows to be bad lol

Look at Dark Phoenix XD 

im not going to ever look at Dark Phoenix it's an SJW mess.

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

im not going to ever look at Dark Phoenix it's an SJW mess.

That's not even the big problem lol

The big problem is that character dont act like themselves 

Terrible direction 

Terrible acting besides McAvoy 

It's boring 

Terrible writing 

Terrible visuals 

That's why cant for the MCU X-Men which probably gonna start with WandaVision since she will finally become the character 

How do you even download Minecraft these days? I login to my old account and there's no options to download the game, it tells me to buy it. I own like two copies of the game.

16 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Mineshafter or contact their tech support.

Ok it was pretty stupid, but if you click on the link to purchase the game it then verifies your license and gives you the link.

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

im worried about the battery in my left Joycon, the right is fully Charged, but the left is still low..

Make sure it's properly connected to your Switch to charge it, otherwise it's possible either the controller is faulty or the Switch is. A Pro controller would resolve the problem entirely if gamestop won't fix it.

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Ok it was pretty stupid, but if you click on the link to purchase the game it then verifies your license and gives you the link.

Make sure it's properly connected to your Switch to charge it, otherwise it's possible either the controller is faulty or the Switch is. A Pro controller would resolve the problem entirely if gamestop won't fix it.

im going to let it charge longer, $80 for a new pair is way too much imo

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

im going to let it charge longer, $80 for a new pair is way too much imo

$55

I'm saying Gamestop might give you one for cheap if they sold you a busted Switch.