• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

Which version of Persona 3 is better? FES, Portable, or Original?

P3P seems more like a visual novel like Phoenix wright, whereas FES seems to have a lot more content and the gameplay is similar to Persona 4. FES is supposed to be the definitive edition of the game. Sad, since I only have P3P.

P3P seems more like a visual novel like Phoenix wright, whereas FES seems to have a lot more content and the gameplay is similar to Persona 4. FES is supposed to be the definitive edition of the game. Sad, since I only have P3P.

wait the FES, version has more content then P3P?

wait the FES, version has more content then P3P?

P3 FES has the answer which is an epilogue to the story while P3P has the female storyline. Also P3P has all of the gameplay additions from P4 not to mention it fixes a few problems the original P3 had.

Only downside is that it does sacrifice cutscenes and the 3D exploration in the original but you get used to it after a while.

If you want better gameplay go for P3P or if you want more story go for P3 FES

P3 FES has the answer which is an epilogue to the story while P3P has the female storyline. Also P3P has all of the gameplay additions from P4 not to mention it fixes a few problems the original P3 had.

Only downside is that it does sacrifice cutscenes and the 3D exploration in the original but you get used to it after a while.

If you want better gameplay go for P3P or if you want more story go for P3 FES

Oh truth be told I probably will never play Persona 3,doesn't interest me. 

how...how dare you..you you homophobe :( jk

I dunno man, I've got a dozen kiddies on twitter attacking me all today over shit I've said on here which doesn't involve them lol

I'm having too much fun with Arkham knight right now, might be nearing the end of the game tonight.

I dunno man, I've got a dozen kiddies on twitter attacking me all today over shit I've said on here which doesn't involve them lol

I'm having too much fun with Arkham knight right now, might be nearing the end of the game tonight.

Yup welcome to not having the same opinion as them and not agreeing.

i am having little fun with Beyond Two Souls, and nearing the end of the game.

Yeah.. i've been busy.

I thought you got banned ages ago, hm.

Anyway I'm looking over amazon trying to pick out a new camcorder. Need a replacement since my old Panasonic crashed and burned last year and won't turn on anymore. Eying a few around $300 that support 1080p.

(edit) Oh, and just beat Arkham knight last night...that ending... o_o

Edited by KGhaleon