The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

11 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

For us it looks like a joke but imagine how pathetic the guy must be to make that sign and go to the even to hold it.

Half the crowd had signs, are they pathetic too?

11 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Lol you have no idea. Because one loser went to an event? Even Phil goes out once per week to buy groceries.

I never seen a DSP fan in public is all im saying.

Anyways new Drama Alert. Phil is now insensitive because he said its a horrible day and equated Kobe's death to his lost save game file. Kind of a reach, people should know DSP always has to refer back to himself on most topics because he doesn't have any other friends or experiences to go off of.

27 minutes ago, UpLambCho said:

Half the crowd had signs, are they pathetic too?

You know what I mean, maybe they are if they have signs like this. At least the guy with "DSP get a job" was funny. This guy is just lame. "DSP is bankrupt" yes and? "It's the guy" yes and? The guy also looks like someone KF would make fun of.

28 minutes ago, UpLambCho said:

There's like 10x more "detractors" than genuine DSP fans.

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You know what I mean, maybe they are if they have signs like this. At least the guy with "DSP get a job" was funny. This guy is just lame. "DSP is bankrupt" yes and? "It's the guy" yes and? The guy also looks like someone KF would make fun of.

Well it was funny to me and thousands of people on Twitter.

39 minutes ago, UpLambCho said:

Well it was funny to me and thousands of people on Twitter.

5 people, you mean.

Started the Hearts of stone expansion for Witcher 3. The Olgerid fight was pretty damn tough and I didn't realize it was entirely optional.

1 hour ago, UpLambCho said:

That tells us nothing, unless you think DSP fans always wear DSP merchadising & introduce themselves as such.

I've never seen a Kiwifarmer in public either. Should I look for hints? I wonder what these are.

15 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

5 people, you mean.

There are multiple post with 500 and 400 retweets. AlphaOmeghaSin even retweeted it.

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That tells us nothing, unless you think DSP fans always wear DSP merchadising & introduce themselves as such.

Why not DSP is supposedly a fun and positive streamer. I've seen people with PewDiePie and AVGN shirts. Even seen ReviewTechUSA shirt and he's about DSP's level of popularity.

8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I've never seen a Kiwifarmer in public either. Should I look for hints? I wonder what these are.

Of course not because you would have to be an idiot to wear a KiwiFarms shirt with all the shit that happens there.

"I literally said quit and it opened Xbox assist, this console is a piece of garbage"

Damn those bugged menu mechanics. :biggrin:

Spoiler

IsaidQuit.jpg.dacf80b00a11643f92a74c955ff8f5a3.jpg

Watching Doom 2 is fun, too bad those action games don't do well on stream.

Edited by babymngaming456

OMG the DK64 playthough.

- Superman64 segment

- misses rings completely or touches the rand of the ring even though it's obvious you have to go perfectly though the middle

- "I passed right through it?!", "it didn't count?!", "garbage game", "garbage hit detection"

What's with Phil and retro games?

18 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

"I literally said quit and it opened Xbox assist, this console is a piece of garbage"

Damn those bugged menu mechanics. :biggrin:

Hide contents

IsaidQuit.jpg.dacf80b00a11643f92a74c955ff8f5a3.jpg

The Xbox One menu has massive issues with delay of inputs. I press down five times, nothing happens, I press a bunch more times, nothing happens, then it all jumps at once. Happens almost every single time I try to use the menu after minimizing a game, causing it to click on Help when I've never actually wanted to select it.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

OMG the DK64 playthough.

- Superman64 segment

- misses rings completely or touches the rand of the ring even though it's obvious you have to go perfectly though the middle

- "I passed right through it?!", "it didn't count?!", "garbage game", "garbage hit detection"

What's with Phil and retro games?

The point is, my body is touching the rings. That should be enough in any game for it to register, but in DK64, it does not. Common sense?

The real question is: what's wrong with YOU nitpicking everything? My complaints are valid, you just want to act like they're not.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

The Xbox One menu has massive issues with delay of inputs

Just wanted to point out it wasn't some random bug.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

The point is, my body is touching the rings. That should be enough in any game for it to register, but in DK64, it does not. Common sense?

The game mechanic here was to fly through the middle of the rings, not just touch the rings. So if you didn't do it the game didn't register. It's like basketball, you don't score points if you just touch the basket.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

The real question is: what's wrong with YOU nitpicking everything?

Didn't want to nitpicking, it was just hard to not point out after you kept calling the game garbage fort the 100th time because of it.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

The Xbox One menu has massive issues with delay of inputs. I press down five times, nothing happens, I press a bunch more times, nothing happens, then it all jumps at once.

That sounds like Dark Souls command-stacking feature. Should be a boss in the franchise.

Xbox.png

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Just wanted to point out it wasn't some random bug.

The game mechanic here was to fly through the middle of the rings, not just touch the rings. So if you didn't do it the game didn't register. It's like basketball, you don't score points if you just touch the basket.

Didn't want to nitpicking, it was just hard to not point out after you kept calling the game garbage fort the 100th time because of it.

Did he really call DK 64 garbage? :/

51 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Did he really call DK 64 garbage? :/

Yes he did, but he also passed through some rings in several times and it appeared to not count.

It's already embedded in the link, (the last part of the sentence), but the timestamp in that video: (Donkey Kong 64 playthrough pt8 - Finishing the Desert with Jetpack RAGE!), is: 1:07:17, where he says: "This is terrible. The controls are so bad, and you fly right through the f****** thing and they claim you didn't touch it. This game is terrible garbage, it's so garbage. Garbage game."

The facts are not going to be debunked, if anything is if someone tries to make it seem like he is like that all the playthrough because of unjustified reasons. He seems to feel like that becuse he passed through the rings in several occasions, but it didn't count.

So somewhat justified in his, let's say passionate opinion about that part of the game.

17 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

1:07:17

The facts are not going to be debunked

he passed through the rings in several occasions, but it didn't count.

Just for that segment at 1:07:17. This is how it looks like when Phil says "I went right through it" and it didn't count. Every time it didn't count I saw him miss the ring.

rightthrough.jpg.00eab42137aa83f4ad26a5a94659ea9f.jpg

29 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Here is the best example of Phil's criticism in a .gif image so you see it, he did go through the ring:

This is what actually happened. He passed through the bottom of the ring, he didn't go through the center.

When you see him in the middle of the ring he's actually way behind the ring.

through2.jpg.5ba571f51cb4f1528e6eef836ca1f757.jpg

As for your example without a timestamp it seems to be like this:

through3.jpg.feee106aef0df21650fd77300d78ca05.jpgthrough4.jpg.63fdb218f1b83a59737446691fdeaf78.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456

Alright, here is the exact frame, where he "splits" the monkey in two by the ring, you can see part going through his torso.

I get that he should stay on the centre, but he probably feels like that should've counted. He went through it, (should specify with "part of it"), but that was the best example for anyone to decide.

Is this a bad thing for the game to have? Phil thinks that it is, seems like. I personally don't care, as long as the controls are good/decent, and if it's obviously doable.

SplitInTwo.png

Edited by MoraMoria