The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Is this a bad thing for the game to have? Phil thinks that it is, seems like.

The thing is it's not a bug or bad game design. You don't go through the ring as you are supposed to you don't get points. Whatever, I didn't want to "nitpick" about it more.

Does anyone in here watch Aris? I've watched some commentary he did years ago and he was pretty funny, other than that, I know nothing.

Just went to his chat and he's not streaming, but people are chatting on it...

On 1/24/2020 at 6:08 PM, MoraMoria said:

It felt to me that he wasn't enjoying the game at first, even though he later said that it was growing on him. I also don't have that much time to watch a full playthrough of it.

He does that quite a bit. Acts very negative towards a game while playing and then tell us that he thinks it's okay or that its growing on him. I wonder why.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut
Sorry for responding to an old post, didn't realize I was a few pages behind.

14 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

He does that quite a bit. Acts very negative towards a game while playing and then tell us that he thinks it's okay or that its growing on him.

He should do that with Tekken 7. I'd love to see Phil in multiplayer, would be fun times.

Jin.jpg

On 1/28/2020 at 3:00 PM, babymngaming456 said:

Phil removed comments and that killed TIHYDP.

TIHYDP hasn't been popular in years and now people parody them.

I probably said this before but whatever. Fire emblem is basically Famicom Wars set in the "medieval" times. I would have tried Fire emblem earlier if someone just said it was similar to Famicom/Advance wars. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:00 PM, babymngaming456 said:

Phil removed comments and that killed TIHYDP.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

TIHYDP hasn't been popular in years and now people parody them.

"Killed"

IMG_20200130_000607.thumb.jpg.eed96f4d51b349750cec01ff1ff6f563.jpgIMG_20200130_000540.thumb.jpg.6552e2277c58dfe8b402755b84017cb0.jpg

"Years"

IMG_20200130_000458.thumb.jpg.e05f1af5dcf1221055498623d7a217fd.jpgIMG_20200130_000432.thumb.jpg.d4297badfea1fdf76b48b15b57d9e6d8.jpg

Looks like it's still alive and kicking to me. I don't see why people talk down to these videos. I'm not a child. I don't have 12 hours to watch "raw" content. Condense all the highlights where Phil is entertaining into a watchable video. If detractors are the only ones capable to put in the effort to make them, then I'll watch their content. Nobody is making money from YouTube anymore anyways.

Edited by TwirlDawn

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

That's not really impressive for someone with 11K subs.

Getting 5 - 10x the views compared to their subcount on 2 - 4 hour videos isn't impressive? Lol k.

Most detractors love Phil's content, or at least great part of it. Even after an entire playthough being heavily edited, if you dislike it so much, you wouldn't watch it. That's because they're entertained by Phil's sense of humour, either for good or bad, as well as when he fails in game, but that's part of the entertainment.

And no matter how much they edit Phil's content, the thing that captures them is Phil's reaction to the game.

3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

@TwirlDawn Killed as in they suck, are boring, there aren't as many made as in the past, no one talks about them or recommends them.

There aren't as many made probably because Phil's content isn't always entertaining like it use to be. Most of the time he is either blowing through the game or barely playing it while staring at chat waiting for tips. Only a few games like CTR, Street Fighter, or any game that he rages in are actually worth watching in my opinion.

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

@TwirlDawnIt's not possible to have this level of quality editing now:

mgs3.jpg.93e2cf5ad9a5e5cc0b83d1c5676c2ee1.jpg

This is like the first one ever made lol.

1 hour ago, TwirlDawn said:

There aren't as many made probably because Phil's content isn't always entertaining like it use to be.

NO, it has to be the comments. A lot of people told him to disable the comments too.

while staring at chat waiting for tips

There are videos where they just count how many times does he look at chat so that can't be it. That would be pretty pathetic to make such videos if no one finds it funny, right?

This is like the first one ever made lol.

WRONG

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

WRONG

Dude... this is one of the first ones made lol. It was made in 2013 and has 2 Million Views. This is the one that started everything lol.

11.thumb.png.c5a84e8c9ce85d925f9db9c546fd070f.png

That would be pretty pathetic to make such videos if no one finds it funny, right?

Well i don't know. There are videos of him doing what they call "lean-in-manual-banning" people and those get decent views.

NO, it has to be the comments. A lot of people told him to disable the comments too.

They just get the Twitch comments. Nothing has really changed other than people get banned for anything live instead of on demand when Phil scrubs through all the negativity that is said about him on all platforms for the day. Everyday.

this is one of the first ones made lol

It's not the first one though, learn your lore.

They just get the Twitch comments.

I don't see any Twitch comments in the recent ones.

Been binging Star Wars The Clone Wars some episodes ive seen alot i didnt when i was younger 

But gearing up fpr the Final Season which looks amazing 

18 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

It's not the first one though, learn your lore.

Sooooo you dislike these types of videos but you know the "lore" of them? I just know the 1 of the games from Metal Gear Solid was the first one and with that one having the most views I naturally assumed it was that one.

20 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I don't see any Twitch comments in the recent ones.

Recent ones? Are you sure you hate the videos or you just have a hate boner for the people behind them?

16 minutes ago, TwirlDawn said:

Recent ones? Are you sure you hate the videos or you just have a hate boner for the people behind them?

You can't use Youtube's search and have a quick look at the videos? Soo which are the ones that use Twitch comments?