The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Just now, JJuicez said:

5.png.fe020974e1860bb69a25087af5e6b467.png6.thumb.png.9e0f685a54fbce5f941cf06651b0ecc6.png

You bought another Switch just to get an extra hour of battery life? Isn't that kind of stupid since im sure there are battery packs available?

This explains alot. There are nothing but kids and suckers who will buy anything with a Nintendo sticker on it. Wow, you're one of those? How old are you?

I've used my Switch nonstop for the last several years since release and put thousands of hours into it, why wouldn't I get the latest one? That thing was old.

Damn this game is going to be hype.

11 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I've used my Switch nonstop for the last several years since release and put thousands of hours into it, why wouldn't I get the latest one? That thing was old.

It was released March 2017 right? It's not even 3 years old yet and you had to replace it because of durability? Did that Switch have scratched on it? I never had to replace a console in under 3 years besides the 360, but everybody pretty much did with the RROD situation.

4 minutes ago, JJuicez said:

It was released March 2017 right? It's not even 3 years old yet and you had to replace it because of durability? Did that Switch have scratched on it? I never had to replace a console in under 3 years besides the 360, but everybody pretty much did with the RROD situation.

K

It's just a tablet, you know that?

7 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

K

It's just a tablet, you know that?

If you want to put it that way its a very under-powered expensive tablet. You could get a Surface Pro 4 and have better quality, much beefier specs, real HD, double the screen size, and do much more for around the same price then just emulate the Wii U to play the 2 out of 5 games kids get a Switch for.

I don't see how anybody actually travels with that thing with the questionable build quality. Seems like one 5ft drop and it will shatter to pieces if it gets damaged by just sliding it into the dock it comes with.

Edited by JJuicez

11 minutes ago, JJuicez said:

If you want to put it that way its a very under-powered expensive tablet. You could get a Surface Pro 4 and have better quality, much beefier specs, real HD, double the screen size, and do much more for around the same price then just emulate the Wii U to play the 2 out of 5 games kids get a Switch for.

I don't see how anybody actually travels with that thing with the questionable build quality. Seems like one 5ft drop and it will shatter to pieces if it gets damaged by just sliding it into the dock it comes with.

Do you have an actual complaint? Because so far you just seem butthurt that I bought a new Switch.

It's pretty safe and I'm traveling with it right now.

You don't seem familiar with Nintendo hardware. They are kid proof.

I just got this in my recommendations, and did it.

That's way too easy, isn't it? I'm still trying to find out the most efficient workout routine for all muscle groups, don't know if this is enough.

Edited by MoraMoria

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Do you have an actual complaint? Because so far you just seem butthurt that I bought a new Switch.

Butthurt? Im actually laughing at you buying a new Switch just get an hour of battery life. 

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's pretty safe and I'm traveling with it right now.

Im sure your parents invested alot of money just to play in between charging plugs. I don't want a Switch. I can play half of the Nintendo Switches library already because most of the games releasing on it are years old. Im sure you take it to school and be anti-social with the other kids while you run through Breath of WInd for the 30th time. When you get older or when it finally breaks you'll understand Nintendo makes terrible consoles and you'll move on.

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I just got this in my recommendations, and did it.

That's way to easy, isn't it? I'm still trying to find out the most efficient workout routine for all muscle groups, don't know if this is enough.

No such thing as a "5 minute workout".  If you're going to choose the laziest way to work out and get into better shape, whats the point? I'll tell you this, that guy in the thumbnail didn't end up looking like that by a million 5 minute workouts.

1 minute ago, JJuicez said:

Butthurt? Im actually laughing at you buying a new Switch just get an hour of battery life. 

Im sure your parents invested alot of money just to play in between charging plugs. I don't want a Switch. I can play half of the Nintendo Switches library already because most of the games releasing on it are years old. Im sure you take it to school and be anti-social with the other kids while you run through Breath of WInd for the 30th time. When you get older or when it finally breaks you'll understand Nintendo makes terrible consoles and you'll move on.

You seem confused so I'll let you reeeeeeeeeeee from your corner.

Gonna get some of dat wing nuggie from buffalo wild wings.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

You seem confused so I'll let you reeeeeeeeeeee from your corner.

Gonna get some of dat wing nuggie from buffalo wild wings.

They allow kids in Buffalo Wild Wings? I thought you had to be 18 or up?

Oh wait @KGhaleon I just went to Reddit and found the most hilarious post ever.

7.png.73d3cb33904ff776c149873cd674ca2b.png

Did you upgrade your Switch or was forced to replace it because it broke on you LOOOOOOL.

Edited by JJuicez

Just now, JJuicez said:

No such thing as a "5 minute workout".  If you're going to choose the laziest way to work out and get into better shape, whats the point? I'll tell you this, that guy in the thumbnail didn't end up looking like that by a million 5 minute workouts.

I know that very well, plus, I actually like doing exercise, there's no way I'm only spending 5 minutes on it. Must be one of those Youtube-videos to get views and maybe incite people who don't exercise to start.

It was just weird the comments on it saying that it's supposed to be hard, I'm sure it's jokes for the most part. Shouldn't trust Youtube recommendations as a general rule.

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I have a question to ask, why is the message malfunctioning?  I can't type my messages.

The only malfunction I've experimented regarding messages is when the body-space would not load, so I could only type the Title & recipient, but nothing else.

To solve it, I just tried going in and out the profile several times, or hovering over their avatars and clicked "Message", that did it.

25 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The only malfunction I've experimented regarding messages is when the body-space would not load, so I could only type the Title & recipient, but nothing else.

To solve it, I just tried going in and out the profile several times, or hovering over their avatars and clicked "Message", that did it.

I've tried that.  It didn't work for me.

1 hour ago, JJuicez said:

Oh wait @KGhaleon I just went to Reddit and found the most hilarious post ever.

7.png.73d3cb33904ff776c149873cd674ca2b.png

Did you upgrade your Switch or was forced to replace it because it broke on you LOOOOOOL.

Stop stalking people it's creepy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

Nice you found my 6 year old account good for you, have a cookie. 

Dude you have some nerve calling me a stalker...

16.png.997077d773e8a931d2c257c4f57c6c7f.png

17.png.81853982f7d4a218f928344502e3bfa9.png

18.png.edc14e653188484b37b915c8cb160c05.png

19.png.4b717d4aa91e23452838e1f7e02a363e.png

The future is looking greater and greater for hackers, it'll be interesting.

Can't wait to see how everything evolves, what dies out and what survives.

Just now, Darksphere92 said:

So I like pretty girls, I'm not gay like you probably are. 

That's fine but calling other people stalkers when you timeline is nothing but DSP and randomly harassing women who never message you back is irony at its finest.

1 minute ago, JJuicez said:

That's fine but calling other people stalkers when you timeline is nothing but DSP and randomly harassing women who never message you back is irony at its finest.

OK Amber Heard Jr. 

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

OK Amber Heard Jr. 

I don't know who that is but your tweets are hilarious. They drool of sex deprivation.

Mac and cheese barbecue wings are damn good.

I think when I eventually move to Utah this is going to be a frequent weekend stop.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Mac and cheese barbecue wings are damn good.

I think when I eventually move to Utah this is going to be a frequent weekend stop.

This forum needs better mods and admins dude.