Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Darksphere92

    5736

  • KGhaleon

    4669

  • sateler96

    2912

  • MDCFAN101

    2487

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WhineNDine said:

@MoraMoria Bleach is a terrible fucking show just like Rick and Morty. 

 

What the? I meant to type this in the Bleach thread. hmm.. whoops.

Ive yet to binge it but when i do i have a site to skip all the shitty filler

Right now binging Fairy Tail which im quite enjoying 

1 minute ago, WhineNDine said:

E3 isn't what it use to be but I don't think E3 is dead because the guy that loved every game he's ever covered isn't going to show up.

15.png.c1d1334cbfec67f128c38801c955d57e.png

I agree it sucks Sony wont be there again but still cool to see all the announcements and demo gameplays of new games 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The people who donate with names like C_Kyle and Gabe Horn are killing me.

 

21 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

E3 isn't what it use to be but I don't think E3 is dead because the guy that loved every game he's ever covered isn't going to show up.

15.png.c1d1334cbfec67f128c38801c955d57e.png

Isn't Geoff the type of guy Phil hates because he's a popular shill?

I find it sad that everyone is skipping E3. Why would someone be happy over E3 dying? It was still better than having no event and definitely better than the lame Nintendo Direct and Sony State of Play.

 

Was this really made by a fan?

gabehorn.jpg.dade5544c40d8cf84da99b9d77c3e441.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456
Link to post
Share on other sites

that sad fucking moment when all youtubers kiss Nintendo's ass saying the 1st party Joycons are good and dont want to admit they have drift problems. and are scared to admit 3rd party Joycons are a bit better.

seriously i got a pair of 3rd Joycons and they work fine, and my god if the thumbsticks feel better and feel like actual thumbsticks and dont feel like they are going to break.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well good thing at least its doing well to get a sequel hopefully 

 

against my better judgement I'm going to a midnight showing later. I heard you gotta say for the after credits scenes

Spoiler

Apparently Tailes shows up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Went and took my 9 year old cousin to see the Sonic movie and my god... there were more adults than children! That didn't surprise me that much because of how iconic Sonic was to us in the 90's, but the rumor that Sonic attracts people with "special needs" is very true. The entire front row was filled with wheelchairs. If the r/mylittlepony, DeviantArt, or /twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu's timeline were physical places, they would look like this theater.

Anyway. The Sonic movie was decent which is high praise for a video game movie. My cousin wasn't that into it but I didn't expect him to coming up in the Minecraft/Fortnite era. Can't confirm if Tails's shows up because I had to get out of the theater.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phil's 2nd favorite youtuber after PDP got to play Doom Eternal early. It's like Dark Souls with guns, Phil will love it.

 

It's great how people pretend how good the Sonic movie is when you consider all the garbage movies that are popular nowadays.

Edited by babymngaming456
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phil's 2nd favorite youtuber after PDP got to play Doom Eternal early. It's like Dark Souls with guns, Phil will love it.

Don't you feel a bit silly for having 20 accounts just to do borderline weak troll attempts like this? 

Anyways. People must of been real upset the forums were down a few days. I didn't even notice with Valentines Day and the weather being too nice outside to be cooped up in front of some screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhineNDine said:

Went and took my 9 year old cousin to see the Sonic movie and my god... there were more adults than children! That didn't surprise me that much because of how iconic Sonic was to us in the 90's, but the rumor that Sonic attracts people with "special needs" is very true. The entire front row was filled with wheelchairs. If the r/mylittlepony, DeviantArt, or /twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu's timeline were physical places, they would look like this theater.

Anyway. The Sonic movie was decent which is high praise for a video game movie. My cousin wasn't that into it but I didn't expect him to coming up in the Minecraft/Fortnite era. Can't confirm if Tails's shows up because I had to get out of the theater.

He was if you wanted to know

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...