The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 minute ago, WhineNDine said:

@MoraMoria Bleach is a terrible fucking show just like Rick and Morty.

That's fine.

I like some of the fights, music, and overall atmosphere of the show, (I generally don't like filler content, though).

Today, I'm watching some Yakuza movies I have, (not the game-franchise, the japanese mafia), and some other by Takeshi Kitano. Should be a lot of fun.

5 hours ago, WhineNDine said:

@MoraMoria Bleach is a terrible fucking show just like Rick and Morty. 

What the? I meant to type this in the Bleach thread. hmm.. whoops.

Ive yet to binge it but when i do i have a site to skip all the shitty filler

Right now binging Fairy Tail which im quite enjoying 

1 minute ago, WhineNDine said:

E3 isn't what it use to be but I don't think E3 is dead because the guy that loved every game he's ever covered isn't going to show up.

15.png.c1d1334cbfec67f128c38801c955d57e.png

I agree it sucks Sony wont be there again but still cool to see all the announcements and demo gameplays of new games 

• Like 1

The people who donate with names like C_Kyle and Gabe Horn are killing me.

21 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

E3 isn't what it use to be but I don't think E3 is dead because the guy that loved every game he's ever covered isn't going to show up.

15.png.c1d1334cbfec67f128c38801c955d57e.png

Isn't Geoff the type of guy Phil hates because he's a popular shill?

I find it sad that everyone is skipping E3. Why would someone be happy over E3 dying? It was still better than having no event and definitely better than the lame Nintendo Direct and Sony State of Play.

Was this really made by a fan?

gabehorn.jpg.dade5544c40d8cf84da99b9d77c3e441.jpg

Edited by babymngaming456

that sad fucking moment when all youtubers kiss Nintendo's ass saying the 1st party Joycons are good and dont want to admit they have drift problems. and are scared to admit 3rd party Joycons are a bit better.

seriously i got a pair of 3rd Joycons and they work fine, and my god if the thumbsticks feel better and feel like actual thumbsticks and dont feel like they are going to break.

20 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Was going to see the new Sonic movie tonight...completely sold out.

Well good thing at least its doing well to get a sequel hopefully 

25 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Well good thing at least its doing well to get a sequel hopefully 

against my better judgement I'm going to a midnight showing later. I heard you gotta say for the after credits scenes

Spoiler

Apparently Tailes shows up.

31 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

against my better judgement I'm going to a midnight showing later. I heard you gotta say for the after credits scenes

Hide contents

Apparently Tailes shows up.

Yes theres 2 

Went and took my 9 year old cousin to see the Sonic movie and my god... there were more adults than children! That didn't surprise me that much because of how iconic Sonic was to us in the 90's, but the rumor that Sonic attracts people with "special needs" is very true. The entire front row was filled with wheelchairs. If the r/mylittlepony, DeviantArt, or /twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu's timeline were physical places, they would look like this theater.

Anyway. The Sonic movie was decent which is high praise for a video game movie. My cousin wasn't that into it but I didn't expect him to coming up in the Minecraft/Fortnite era. Can't confirm if Tails's shows up because I had to get out of the theater.