Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

Phil's 2nd favorite youtuber after PDP got to play Doom Eternal early. It's like Dark Souls with guns, Phil will love it.

 

It's great how people pretend how good the Sonic movie is when you consider all the garbage movies that are popular nowadays.

Edited by babymngaming456

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phil's 2nd favorite youtuber after PDP got to play Doom Eternal early. It's like Dark Souls with guns, Phil will love it.

Don't you feel a bit silly for having 20 accounts just to do borderline weak troll attempts like this? 

Anyways. People must of been real upset the forums were down a few days. I didn't even notice with Valentines Day and the weather being too nice outside to be cooped up in front of some screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhineNDine said:

Went and took my 9 year old cousin to see the Sonic movie and my god... there were more adults than children! That didn't surprise me that much because of how iconic Sonic was to us in the 90's, but the rumor that Sonic attracts people with "special needs" is very true. The entire front row was filled with wheelchairs. If the r/mylittlepony, DeviantArt, or /twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu's timeline were physical places, they would look like this theater.

Anyway. The Sonic movie was decent which is high praise for a video game movie. My cousin wasn't that into it but I didn't expect him to coming up in the Minecraft/Fortnite era. Can't confirm if Tails's shows up because I had to get out of the theater.

He was if you wanted to know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I had an interesting Valentine's day, even though there's no reason why this day would be more special than others.

Sounds like you're depressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

Sounds like you're depressed.

That makes no sense. I think it's more depressing when a heavily commercialised day, (few people care about the religious aspect), dictates that it should be more special, but I still had a great day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That makes no sense. I think it's more depressing when a heavily commercialised day, (few people care about the religious aspect), dictates that it should be more special, but I still had a great day.

I was thinking on the perspective of feeling great for spending time or doing something special for a person you care about even if you spend everyday with that person and do things all the time. I think people throw their distaste for the "commercialization of Valentines Day" as a defense for their own depression or loneliness.

Edited by WhineNDine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

I was thinking on the perspective of feeling great for spending time or doing something special for a person you care about even if you spend everyday with that person and do things all the time.

Your trolling is getting more and more pathetic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhineNDine said:

I was thinking on the perspective of feeling great for spending time or doing something special for a person you care about even if you spend everyday with that person and do things all the time.

I do more special things on other days besides Valentine's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MoraMoria said:

I do more special things on other days besides Valentine's.

Yeah, me too. Thats what I said before.

1 minute ago, babymngaming456 said:

Your trolling is getting more and more pathetic.

I'm not trolling. You're just angry at your own situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Maximilian announced that he's having a kid this past weekend.

 

Also got a chance to try the Persona scramble demo, it's pretty good. I find it funny they put foreign tourists in front of the Hachiko statue...so accurate.

EQ4UGhUVAAAYQsb.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

So Maximilian announced that he's having a kid this past weekend.

 

Also got a chance to try the Persona scramble demo, it's pretty good. I find it funny they put foreign tourists in front of the Hachiko statue...so accurate.

EQ4UGhUVAAAYQsb.jpg

Can you read/understand Japanese? Does it have English subtitles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Can you read/understand Japanese? Does it have English subtitles?

Some of it that's not Kanji. You can grab the demo on the Japanese eshop right now...it's a pretty long demo too.

New robot girl(Sophia) kinda reminds me of Aigis from P3, but not nearly as cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

So Maximilian announced that he's having a kid this past weekend.

 

Also got a chance to try the Persona scramble demo, it's pretty good. I find it funny they put foreign tourists in front of the Hachiko statue...so accurate.

EQ4UGhUVAAAYQsb.jpg

I'm more than likely gonna get this since its a sequel to Persona 5 

Plus i like the Dynasty Warriors type games 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

South Park The Fractured But Whole is pretty good, playing the Switch port ran into a few bugs, but still good.

How come every Switch port is garbage? Every. Single. One. Daemon X Machina has frame drops, Doom looks horrible on Switch, MK11 is almost unplayable on the thing, and lets not even discuss Overwatch. I understand Switch wants to have more than Mario games but if all the rest of the games are going to be bad and people have to purchase a better system anyways..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

South Park The Fractured But Whole is pretty good, playing the Switch port ran into a few bugs, but still good.

What bugs? My friend worked on that game.

I only played the PS4 version.

1 hour ago, WhineNDine said:

How come every Switch port is garbage?

Switch is for portability, not power. Play it on playstation or PC if you want 60 FPS and such.

It's just a tablet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

What bugs? My friend worked on that game.

I only played the PS4 version.

pushing Plus doesnt open the phone up so i had to save and quit.

the inspect Cursor going down by it's own.

Battle progression to the next turn take a bit to load/continue on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

pushing Plus doesnt open the phone up so i had to save and quit.

the inspect Cursor going down by it's own.

Battle progression to the next turn take a bit to load/continue on.

Are you playing with a controller or those joycons that were drifting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Switch is for portability, not power. Play it on playstation or PC if you want 60 FPS and such.

No even just for a super fast gameplay experience. Sometimes just to enjoy the game itself you have to  play it on something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KGhaleon said:

Are you playing with a controller or those joycons that were drifting?

nope. i checked when the Cursor went down on it's own, by the Switch Setting menu. and no drift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Are you playing with a controller or those joycons that were drifting?

i need a way to replace my Screen on my Nintendo Switch, taking it apart looks like a nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...