The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

30 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Found a pretty eye-bleeding and stroke inducing forum: http://moramoria.boards.net/

...moramoria's forum...?

19 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

This is hilarious.

Trying to get into a meaningless Internet fight over one of the designs in my Forum.

So he is talking about you.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

...moramoria's forum...?

So he is talking about you.

Yes, and that's one of the designs I left, when I was experimenting with some things on the Forum. I think there are a couple more, which are just a different palette, but I know the design can be overwhelming to some people. I was thinking of changing it when I got time, but not yet.

The fact that some people would try to be nasty over this, is very funny to me.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

This is hilarious.

Trying to get into a meaningless Internet fight over one of the designs in my Forum.

Oh these are yours? Someone PM'd me this out of nowhere. now this makes perfect sense. Do you just talk to yourself in here?

11 minutes ago, WhineNDine said:

Oh these are yours? Someone PM'd me this out of nowhere. now this makes perfect sense. Do you just talk to yourself in here?

Oh my god, they did?! Surely you're not a dishonest liar, so I'll tell you something... The person that sent you that link is obsessed with me, has been for several months by now, actually, that's also hilarious.

They're so obsessed with me, that they'll try to get into an Internet fight for little to no reason, because they crave my attention. So they have to cling onto the fact that I made several informative/neutral posts in my Forum.

I'm telling you, the day I stop using my accounts, they'll be so sad... If you're reading this, nameless person, here:

K.gif

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh my god, they did?! Surely you're not a dishonest liar, so I'll tell you something... The person that sent you that link is obsessed with me, has been for several months by now, actually, that's also hilarious.

They're so obsessed with me, that they'll try to get into an Internet fight for little to no reason, because they crave my attention. So they have to cling onto the fact that I made several informative/neutral posts in my Forum.

I'm telling you, the day I stop using my accounts, they'll be so sad... If you're reading this, nameless person, here:

K.gif

I don't know bro. Calling other people obsessed while you have pages and pages of just DSP and talking to yourself is ironic. Also kind of nuts...

1 hour ago, WhineNDine said:

Why are you spying on Moria? It's pretty obvious you are.

This is pretty funny. The guy who cheered $50/5000bits for Phil to buy Code Vein did it because he wanted to see a TIHYDP of it. If his brain wasn't on life support he would tip through Paypal or at least buy a digital code. With a code he would still be out of money but at least Phil would own the game and might play it. How does someone manage to be so stupid? Everyone wants to see Code Vein, why waste the money on a cheer instead of a digital code? How are you so stupid to think Phil will automatically buy the game? And of course the guy now acts like Phil scammed him.

10 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is pretty funny. The guy who cheered $50/5000bits for Phil to buy Code Vein did it because he wanted to see a TIHYDP of it. If his brain wasn't on life support he would tip through Paypal or at least buy a digital code. With a code he would still be out of money but at least Phil would own the game and might play it. How does someone manage to be so stupid? Everyone wants to see Code Vein, why waste the money on a cheer instead of a digital code? How are you so stupid to think Phil will automatically buy the game? And of course the guy now acts like Phil scammed him.

Lmao

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is pretty funny. The guy who cheered $50/5000bits for Phil to buy Code Vein did it because he wanted to see a TIHYDP of it.

That's a poorly planned excuse, it's for the attention.

Have you heard about this person since then? If you did, and he's blaming Phil for not agreeing to something he doesn't have to, then that's probably the answer.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That's a poorly planned excuse, it's for the attention.

It's not an excuse, he really did it because he wanted to see a TIHYDP since he liked the Bloodborne TIHYDP. Everyone knows these people aren't very smart. Then he cheered another $5 just to tell Phil that he's leaving.

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Happy Presidents' Day everyone.

Happy Trump Day

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

Happy Trump Day

Thanks, you too man.

BTW, if that @WhineNDine guy continues to give you any trouble, just report his ass to the mods, okay.

Edited by MDCFAN101

Gonna see that new Hansel and Gretel movie, hope it's scary.

:edit: Nope, it sucked. Wasn't even really scary.

Edited by KGhaleon

Watched the Sonic movie, it was godawful.

I can't believe the budget was 95 million, it looks so cheap.

But I can understand why it's popular. It's a generic children movie for 3 year olds, with nostalgia pandering, memes and pop culture references, when in the modern era everyone is a manchild obsessing over cartoons and games for children.

But still, people shit on other video game movies when they praise this garbage.

You can watch the trailer and you basically watched the whole movie, not kidding.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

The Kid got debunked

There's a difference between debunking and denying. All Phil did was deny that it was him, he never proved anything. He also later admitted to not remembering who it actually was, so Phil essentially debunked himself in the same stream he was trying to "debunk" this dude.

Edited by Puggy

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Watched the Sonic movie, it was godawful.

That's a huge exaggeration.

I just wish the story expanded more on the opening of the film, I'm more excited for the sequel which is obviously in the works.