The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

11 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

That's a huge exaggeration.

I explained why people think it's good. Doesn't change the movie was shit, like most of the modern popular movies.

Anyone who shits on video game movies has no right to call the movie anything better than shit.

1 minute ago, GamerSpecimen said:

But you still went to go see it? Even if somebody was paying for it

NO, WRONG

if you know you wouldn't like the movie, why see it?

Everyone was saying how great it is. How exactly was I supposed to know if I wouldn't like it or not you dumbfuck? I wanted to give it a fair chance and the movie sucked ass. There are still some modern movies that can be fine.

@GamerSpecimen Oh god you are retarded, you think I'm going to continue with your shitty troll baits? How many socks did you have till now, 10? Don't forget to bring up the babymangaming accounts because you are too retarded to understand those are all different people.

9 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

I wonder if Phil will address the video of him actually knowing GamerJLee when he said last night he didn't know him?

Press X to doubt.

As likely as you addressing the detractor channels you follow from which you got the video clips from. But good you debunked that you are not a troll.

2 hours ago, Puggy said:

He also later admitted to not remembering who it actually was, so Phil essentially debunked himself in the same stream he was trying to "debunk" this dude.

Phil didn't technically debunk himself:

He claims that he doesn't remember who current "GamerJLee" is after watching his video, despite having met him at a convention years ago, (which according to that person is 7 years ago). That's not a contradiction, just speculation on possible bad memory.

It's also true that Phil doesn't technically "debunk" him, but wihtout any form of evidence from either party that whether the mysterious person is GamerJLee or not, I won't take either's word for it, just remain skeptical until definitive evidence is presented. In the meantime, I'll just be entertained by detractors claiming that Phil's lying, while spazzing out.

Edited by MoraMoria

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Watched the Sonic movie, it was godawful.

I can't believe the budget was 95 million, it looks so cheap.

But I can understand why it's popular. It's a generic children movie for 3 year olds, with nostalgia pandering, memes and pop culture references, when in the modern era everyone is a manchild obsessing over cartoons and games for children.

But still, people shit on other video game movies when they praise this garbage.

No disrespect dude, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion if their opinions are wrong.  TBQH, I wasn't exactly thrilled about the film myself so I'm waiting for it come out on DVD, digital and television.

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Phil didn't technically debunk himself:

He claims that he doesn't remember who current "GamerJLee" is after watching his video, despite having met him at a convention years ago, (which according to that person is 7 years ago). That's not a contradiction, just speculation on possible bad memory.

If Phil himself doesn't remember who it was that used to be a big fan and chat mod then "turned detractor" how exactly would he know with absolute certainty that it wasn't gamerjlee? Especially given it's been proven Phil does know who Lee is and just doesn't remember him. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GamerSpecimen said:

111.png.bb103f01c8d701cf04504ea8a718c749.png1111.png.f62e616c3fe808f4fd1fd9084185bc7b.png

Not much of a mystery to me.

TBF he looked completely different back then. You are such a stupid troll that you can't tell it by yourself.

I see you stopped hiding to be a troll and even started to use a troll like avatar.

Edited by babymngaming456

54 minutes ago, Puggy said:

If Phil himself doesn't remember who it was that used to be a big fan and chat mod then "turned detractor" how exactly would he know with absolute certainty that it wasn't gamerjlee?

Because according to Phil, he remembers "specifically who this person is, that was not the guy at all" & "I know exactly what this person's looks like", so if he watched how GamerJLee's looks like, which is in the video, and doesn't remotely coincide with the unknown person, then "it's not the guy at all", unless he's a shape-shifter. This simply puts into doubt the situation, it doesn't prove/disprove.

So like I've said, until there's definitive evidence that proves or disproves if the person is GamerJLee or not, taking sides would be foolish. I'm not taking either's word, a foreign concept to some detractors.

19 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

Its literally the same face but with a beard

Which makes people look completely different you retarded troll.

21 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

The problem lies with people like you who will believe everything that comes out of Phil's mouth

If you weren't so retarded you would realize there's no point trying to prove something to 3 people on a dead forum.

• Upvote 1

So you say:

7 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

The problem lies with people like you who will believe everything that comes out of Phil's mouth without a shred of tangible evidence outside of his own words

But I just said:

32 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

until there's definitive evidence that proves or disproves if the person is GamerJLee or not, taking sides would be foolish. I'm not taking either's word, a foreign concept to some detractors.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It's also true that Phil doesn't technically "debunk" him, but wihtout any form of evidence from either party that whether the mysterious person is GamerJLee or not, I won't take either's word for it, just remain skeptical until definitive evidence is presented. In the meantime, I'll just be entertained by detractors claiming that Phil's lying, while spazzing out.

Conclusion:

• You do not understand what you read; - Evidence: Quoted posts.
  • You also insulted people based on intelligence, after this display of ignorance, meaning that you also displayed zero self awareness; Evidence: Previous posts.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GamerSpecimen said:

I wasn't being specific with this situation, dumbfuck. I've read some of the arguments you rage up on Twitter

I'm not the one raging on Twitter, you're the one raging here, insulting people regarding their intelligence when you don't even understand what you read.

You answered to a post I made about not taking either side's word, by saying that I took one side's word. You're the one who has nothing else to do.

SSS.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm not the one raging on Twitter, you're the one raging here, insulting people regarding their intelligence when you don't even understand what you read.

You answered to a post I made about not taking either side's word, by saying that I took one side's word. You're the one who has nothing else to do.

SSS.gif

Dude, just ignore him okay.  Trust me, I know from experience.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GamerSpecimen said:

Let me guess, you hated Sonic too? I'll tell you one thing, its better than anything DC has released. Probably made more money in the box office too.

I liked both? Lol though i enjoyed Sonic more than BOPOCJsvlN.thumb.gif.51801764e7a42d4a9eee6521e372031e.gif

• Like 1

Birds of Pray kept my attention because alot of it was cringe. I didn't even recognize the characters even after they pretty much tell the audience who they are.

I was a bit disappointed from it 

But i say Joker was amazing, loved Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Aquaman 

So now their saying FF 7 will have a 140 GB day one patch........

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I was a bit disappointed from it 

But i say Joker was amazing, loved Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Aquaman 

So now their saying FF 7 will have a 140 GB day one patch........

Dude, don't talk to him, he's a jerkish troll.

Just now, sateler96 said:

Eh well he hasnt done anything to me 

True, but he has been acting rude to the other members.  That's not cool bro.

Plus, he attacked me for my fandom of the DC Universe for no reason and assumed I hated the Sonic movie.