The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

well beat Yakuza 4 the other day

They could of remade 3-5 like seriously lol 

3 and 4's gameplay is just so dated and coming off from better games in the series 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 just a total difference. 

Just now, GamerSpecimen said:

Joker was good (I don't really call that a DC movie tho) Wonder Woman good. All the toher ones sucked in my opinion. They all had decent actors to portrait the roles, just the writing/story sucks.

This isn't elementary. People can talk to whoever, if you don't like me, fine.  

I mean it is but isnt 

Its like The Dark Knight trilogy 

I liked Aquaman cause i love that character and it was full Aquaman

And Shazam! Is a great family movie and christmas movie lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

You argue about nothing for months and months.

You came here to make a straw-man & prove you don't understand what you read, (see above), while insulting people to get attention in here, while telling others that they talk to get attention, while posting nonsense, while telling others they post nonsense. Zero self-awareness and ignorant.

You answer is also a red-herring, a response to me displaying how flawed your argument is, is a screencap of a Tweet I made, unrelated to anything.

• Like 1

Just now, MoraMoria said:

You came here to make a straw-man & prove you don't understand what you read, (see above), while insulting people to get attention in here, while telling others that they talk to get attention, while posting nonsense, while telling others they post nonsense. Zero self-awareness and ignorant.

You answer is also a red-herring, a response to me displaying how flawed your argument is, is a screencap of a Tweet I made, unrelated to anything.

The dude has been rude to me, you, and @babymngaming456.  Hopefully, the mods come back and boot his ass off.

1 hour ago, GamerSpecimen said:

You argue about nothing for months and months. I get your angle, and its a pathetic one to boot. You're the ultimate contrarian. You just argue with people for attention and what way to get attention. I mean look a this:

22.thumb.png.de678a41b9c63abe261004aafd6665dd.png

If you're not arguing with detractors month after month:

3.thumb.png.afcf6404c87eee9f98374b7c58ca6d3d.png

You're posting nonsense under the FBI twitter page just talking to yourself. Whats wrong with you? Looks like you need a friend.

Project much? Silly tractor 

Just now, GamerSpecimen said:

Coming from an account named "Snoutfoot" (In reference to Phil's snorting) and a picture of a woman with a big toe as a nose (in reference to Phil's gout).

Or it’s just two random words put together to be an alias and my avatar happens to be one of the first images that came up when I googled imaged my random name Snoutfoot. 

Someone needs their meds adjusted!

4 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

So why did you say you googled it, dumbfuck? LOL? God, you people are idiots.

Because it’s a figure of speech and common vernacular in modern English you dolt

15 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

So why did you say you googled it, dumbfuck? LOL? God, you people are idiots.

10 minutes ago, Snoutfoot said:

Because it’s a figure of speech and common vernacular in modern English you dolt

You both come off as dropped children tbh..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GamerSpecimen said:

Congratulations? It's so weird that some of you treat this forum like it's Facebook.

It's so weird that some of you treat this forum like kiwi farms

3 minutes ago, GamerSpecimen said:

Congratulations? It's so weird that some of you treat this forum like it's Facebook.

Welcome to random thoughts.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

It's so weird that some of you treat this forum like kiwi farms

Buy Animal crossing so we can play it next month ya fuck

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Welcome to random thoughts.

Buy Animal crossing so we can play it next month ya fuck

my switch account is banned once again, and i dont like Animal Crossing

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/atlus_reveals_video_recording_guidelines_for_persona_5_scramble_the_phantom_strikers

These guidelines are for Japan in the first place. You still have fair use and can stream the game as usual. Sure, they can copyright strike the Youtube videos but does it matter when the game brings a lot of Twitch money? Phil said multiple times that Youtube is just an archive. Though I don't care if he doesn't play another long RPG.

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

These guidelines are for Japan in the first place. You still have fair use and can stream the game as usual. Sure, they can copyright strike the Youtube videos but does it matter when the game brings a lot of Twitch money? Phil said multiple times that Youtube is just an archive. Though I don't care if he doesn't play another long RPG.

Seems kinda familiar, almost like this happened once before.

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Fuck, I have to go to Alabama next month.

I’m terribly sorry to hear that man! I think I’d rather jerk off with sandpaper before I ever visit or drive through Alabama ever again 

1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/atlus_reveals_video_recording_guidelines_for_persona_5_scramble_the_phantom_strikers

I don’t think Phil cares about the pennies he’d make off YouTube for streaming this game. I get the impression that Phil doesn’t politically agrees with Atlus’ business practices in this particular instance. More power to Phil for not finically supporting a product or service he doesn’t agree with. Not to mention the fact that by Phil streaming this, he’s essentially providing them with a free months long advertisement during the time it takes him to complete it. If more gamers stood up and spoke with their wallets as much they whine on the internet about certain games/studios/gaming business practices we wouldn’t have EA, activisonblizzard, Ubisoft etc shoveling rushed, unfinished drek as AAA releases with the most predatory micro transactions humanly possible. 

8 hours ago, GamerSpecimen said:

I hear a "Nintendo Direct" will be on Thursday where they will talk about the history of Animal Crossing for 10 minutes then release a playable character nobody wants. I guess you have to buy this game if you only own a Switch, there will be nothing new for the thing in months.

Nothing new for months? There's like 19 Switch games this month alone, what are you even talking about?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GamerSpecimen said:

You joined Twitter just to argue, then people easily figured you out

For attention. Your number has been pulled and I will no longer afford you the attention you so desperately want.

Goodbye undesirable idiot.

You're trying to get into a worthless fight with KGhaleon over him posting to going to Alabama, in this thread no less. So far, you've proved to be an absolute hypocrite & ignorant.

• Like 1

So is your thought process of not appearing like a troll.

Detractors like @Snoutfoot are weird.. Hangs out at KF but throws money to Phil? Confused idiots. Too dumb to even change their name as a double agent.

11.thumb.png.b598690d7b9bfe76ff06c3a8b6946454.png

2.png.791660ef66b148a0f6ea505cfafc2c2c.png

So is your thought process of not appearing like a troll.

Detractors like @Snoutfoot are weird.. Hangs out at KF but throws money to Phil? Confused idiots. Too dumb to even change their name as a double agent.

11.thumb.png.b598690d7b9bfe76ff06c3a8b6946454.png

I support Phil because his content is entertaining and makes me laugh. I don’t hang out at kiwi farms or post there. I support free speech, I’ve literally faught and risked my life for it. People are entitled to their opinion on kiwi farms content or Null, I personally don’t care for the farms content myself. Whether people in America realize it or not, Null has already done more for American freedom and civil liberties then most members of the military will in their lifetimes. He also risks his life everyday that website is up. I respect the shit out of that. So when you sent me that unsolicited direct message begging me to dox and expose you here like a raving lunatic, I was just informing you where I would do it because this isn’t the place for that shit little boy.