The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

39 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Looked outside my window and saw someones car get hit right by my house. Fucker left, but not without me getting his license plate and calling it in to police.

Had like 3 police cars pull up outside a few minutes ago and take off on a mission.

Damn.  I hope the guy is okay

44 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Looked outside my window and saw someones car get hit right by my house. Fucker left, but not without me getting his license plate and calling it in to police.

Had like 3 police cars pull up outside a few minutes ago and take off on a mission.

Great job man! Way to have a fellow human beings back even if they’re a stranger! Hopefully they didn’t sustain any serious injuries 

6 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is getting weirder. First someone donates for Phil to buy Code Vein because he wants to see a TIHYDP of it, now a mod from KF donates to convince Phil to play Grandblue Fantasy Versus for similar reasons and to stream snipe him in the game like they do in Street Fighter.

As much as I’d like to see Phil play code vein at some point, people need to let it go for now. Phil’s a variety streamer, not a FromSoftware shill/hype man/twitch commercial. As far as a mod from KF convincing Phil to play Grandblue fantasy versus, I don’t buy that. Maybe they were the straw that broke the camels back but nothing more.

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

This is getting weirder. First someone donates for Phil to buy Code Vein because he wants to see a TIHYDP of it, now a mod from KF donates to convince Phil to play Grandblue Fantasy Versus for similar reasons and to stream snipe him in the game like they do in Street Fighter.

Wasn't Phil already planning on playing grand blue fantasy? 

22 minutes ago, Osium said:

apparently this is what he said when he got the tip

Spoiler

"thats a great idea ***** Its a new fighter and I haven't played any new fighters in awhile! Ive seen the hype so I will buy it"

Code Vein next guys, I can feel it.

I think my current list of games I’d personally like to see Phil play in no particular order are: Just Dance 2020, Astral Chain, Salt & Sanctuary, Valkyrie Drive bhikkhuni, Persona 4 golden, Fire Emblem three houses, Street Fighter V during his “Friday Night StreetfighterFights!” stream, My Friend Pedro, one of the old Sega Phantasy Star games, Okami HD

1 hour ago, Osium said:

i think I’ve heard him talk about a few times in the past. So if he wasn’t already 100% planning on playing it, the game was on his radar and not in bad way.

12 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

What do you mean? That's not weird at all.

Had to post this.

1 guy in chat: "Code Vein is shit"

Phil: "you are right I agree, literally no one wants to see me play Code Vein", "literally no one wanted to see me play it when it got released"

Oh, that's why people constantly ask for it and it was 2nd on the poll?

57 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Had to post this.

1 guy in chat: "Code Vein is shit"

Phil: "you are right I agree, literally no one wants to see me play Code Vein", "literally no one wanted to see me play it when it got released"

Oh, that's why people constantly ask for it and it was 2nd on the poll?

He's just scared of those anime tits man

28 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Another guy tipped $5 just to say the chat is shit after he got banned. These people are something special.

That's as bad as tipping to say you're not tipping anymore.

So, according to detractors, that guy would be a "DSP fan" because he gave him money, despite hating/disliking Phil & most of his viewers/chat. And then they conclude that "DSP fans" are (insert insult).

What a dastardly way to twist words to fit their narrative, luckily, only ignorants would fall for such fallacy, amongst others they make.

4 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You could say he's an ironic fan. There was also a guy who tipped $20 and said "you are still an asshole".

What a waste of money i swear 

58 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

You could say he's an ironic fan. There was also a guy who tipped $20 and said "you are still an asshole".

Yeah, but they won't make the distinction, (people who don't necessarily dislike Phil vs. haters who'll give him money), because it's the lazy, easy and disingenuine way, so it fits the ones who make the claim like a glove.

3 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

eww not compact at all, cant dock with that, and has no place for a Micro Sd Card.

It's not for the docking station, it's for when you aren't connecting it to your TV. Dunno what microSD cards have to do with it tho

There's a hole for the power cable.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

Those just fit on the back of your Switch, it usually already comes with one. You can't use them when docked.

i cant use them when docked how?