• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

​First troll account, not even mad.

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Lol he actually did do it 

Reason why Tarantino left his comapny lol

i didnt know liking women would be a crime, i guess that's why LGBT passed so everyone can be gay or lesbian.

and how did he rape them, if the women whore themselves out to be in a movie? :( oh well these whores will get it some day they are probably all just a bunch of Amber Heards.

This just show that Women can lie and people will believe them, because women never do anything wrong and are so fragile.

Just look at the Whole Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Situation, everybody was at Johnny Depp's throat, because Amber Heard lied about Depp abusing her, and she would have got away with it to, if Johnny Depp didnt have a recorded Audio Tape of a phone call.

But i know people here are going to dismiss this whole thing and end up saying i'm sexist, that's ok, that's perfectly fine, you believe what you wanna believe.

18 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

i didnt know liking women would be a crime, i guess that's why LGBT passed so everyone can be gay or lesbian.

and how did he rape them, if the women whore themselves out to be in a movie? :( oh well these whores will get it some day they are probably all just a bunch of Amber Heards.

This just show that Women can lie and people will believe them, because women never do anything wrong and are so fragile.

Just look at the Whole Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Situation, everybody was at Johnny Depp's throat, because Amber Heard lied about Depp abusing her, and she would have got away with it to, if Johnny Depp didnt have a recorded Audio Tape of a phone call.

But i know people here are going to dismiss this whole thing and end up saying i'm sexist, that's ok, that's perfectly fine, you believe what you wanna believe.

This is nothing like the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard situation, Weinstein did more then just "like" the women, and this has nothing to do with the LGBT community.

Edited by PsychoBrattata
4 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Not sure if I'd go to that place, but the representation of anime-scenes by grown people, dressed with tawdry accessories from head to toes, seems worth the time, (just a bit).

I've been there before, it was insane. Combine power rangers, mechs and amazonian warriors and you're done.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Not sure if I'd go to that place, but the representation of anime-scenes by grown people, dressed with tawdry accessories from head to toes, seems worth the time, (just a bit).

People watch one episode of FLCL or Evangelieon and move to Japan over shit like this.

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

be a better mod.

You need to basically go look up what Weinstien did lol 

Totally different from the Depp and Heard situation 

No one knew what waa going on it was a bad divorce on both sides it just happen she was the one causing it 

But oh well support a rapist who will just rot in prison XD

Edited by sateler96
1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's interesting.  Doesn't the show usually get scary and disgusting?

I meant like for the Walkers they havent been a true threat in a while and Season 9 and this season brought them back to terror with the Whisperers and in last night episode they were stuck in a cave full of them 

As for disgusting it was that way on a whole another level that wasnt gore or blood

2 hours ago, Darksphere92 said:

be a better mod.

Cold blooded. Someone needs to reign Dark in with a perm ban.

Got my Switch hooked up to my hotel tv, waiting for Zero collection and Rune factory to drop.

Just now, KGhaleon said:

Cold blooded. Someone needs to reign Dark in with a perm ban.

Got my Switch hooked up to my hotel tv, waiting for Zero collection and Rune factory to drop.

so basically make the place more dead, ok sounds like a Phil move to me.

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I meant like for the Walkers they havent been a true threat in a while and Season 9 and this season brought them back to terror with the Whisperers and in last night episode they were stuck in a cave full of them 

As for disgusting it was that way on a whole another level that wasnt gore or blood

Interesting.

6 minutes ago, MasterOfAwesomeness said:

With fucking pleasure.  Good bye.

Edit: The sad part is I knew Dark for a while, and he wasn't bad.  IDK what got into him in the last few months.

So Darksphere is permanently banned?  That sucks, we just reconciled.