The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

35 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its gonna be 20 

Since these will the last 10 episodes come march 

SHIT...well I guess it was time for it to go.

Thanks to DBZ: Kakarot 

I saw that Shenron has four "arms" at least 

Did all of you guys/ and or gals know that before playing  DBZ: Kakarot ?

Spoiler

I put 'at least' after I summoned it 

Edited by GuessWhat

If Phil thinks no one is taking any of his stuff I don't think he knows how Chapter 7 bankruptcy works. 

"A chapter 7 bankruptcy case does not involve the filing of a plan of repayment as in chapter 13. Instead, the bankruptcy trustee gathers and sells the debtor's nonexempt assets and uses the proceeds of such assets to pay holders of claims (creditors) in accordance with the provisions of the Bankruptcy Code. Part of the debtor's property may be subject to liens and mortgages that pledge the property to other creditors. In addition, the Bankruptcy Code will allow the debtor to keep certain "exempt" property; but a trustee will liquidate the debtor's remaining assets. Accordingly, potential debtors should realize that the filing of a petition under chapter 7 may result in the loss of property."

26 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Pw13yzR.thumb.jpg.5908314b62d6603b5b2749fc4d718864.jpg

from her husband who made the shitty Resident Evil movies 

So it's going to be trash like the game. Great. I haven't watched The Witcher series. I've heard good things but just don't have the time.

Seems like the console war is back in full swing. They have a representative from Playstation and one from Microsoft.... but someone is missing.. guess they expect nothing from the Nintendo camp per usual.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

10 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Thanks to DBZ: Kakarot 

I saw that Shenron has four "arms" at least 

Shenron is the giant dragon that grants the wishes.  Correct?

8 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

here

The quote I used was the description of Chapter 7 bankruptcy directly from uscourts.gov, Phil can exempt things but if he doesn't let them take anything his debt won't be cleared. Chapter 7 is liquidation of your assets, meaning someone comes and takes basically anything you didn't file an exemption for and uses that to cover your debts. The more Phil exempts the less value they'll have to work with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puggy said:

The quote I used was the description of Chapter 7 bankruptcy directly from uscourts.gov, Phil can exempt things but if he doesn't let them take anything his debt won't be cleared. Chapter 7 is liquidation of your assets, meaning someone comes and takes basically anything you didn't file an exemption for and uses that to cover your debts. The more Phil exempts the less value they'll have to work with.

Nah dood. Bankruptcy for Phil is just wiping his debt clean with no repercussions. You shouldn't listen to anyone but him.

4 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

So it's going to be trash like the game. Great. I haven't watched The Witcher series. I've heard good things but just don't have the time.

Seems like the console war is back in full swing. They have a representative from Playstation and one from Microsoft.... but someone is missing.. guess they expect nothing from the Nintendo camp per usual.

I watched 1 episode of The Witcher thought if was fine but heard it gets better 

But this movie will be trash 

A United Nations military team falls into a portal to an alternate world, where Hunters fight giant monsters. Two groups work together to defend the portal, thwarting monsters from entering and invading Earth

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

But this movie will be trash 

A United Nations military team falls into a portal to an alternate world, where Hunters fight giant monsters. Two groups work together to defend the portal, thwarting monsters from entering and invading Earth

Might be still better than the Sonic movie.

5 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

The Sonic movie was pretty good actually. Right now its at 217 million worldwide. Pretty good for a video game movie.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Nah cause Paul W.S Anderson is a hack who isnt faithful to the video games

Sonic was actually enjoyable 

7 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

The Sonic movie was pretty good actually. Right now its at 217 million worldwide. Pretty good for a video game movie.

Itd just a good feel good family movie

That is faithful to Sonic except for that awful Owl lol

I think the sequel will be better 

Edited by sateler96
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PsychoBrattata said:

This game looks so good on my PC!

Untitled.thumb.png.b2e89b1fdf929456e80e723e71c2f623.png

Honestly. Windwaker over Breath of the Wild any day. 

I love both 

I like Breath of the Wild more tbh but thier both still amazing 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snoutfoot said:

LOL...

Why do you like gifting so many subs and donations but re a big troll in chat? lol Don't it seem kind of reckless to do that only to be banned and forgotten about after giving away so much?

On 2/29/2020 at 10:35 PM, PsychoBrattata said:

Why do you like gifting so many subs and donations but re a big troll in chat? lol Don't it seem kind of reckless to do that only to be banned and forgotten about after giving away so much?

Reckless how? You ain’t doing shit, nor are your farm animal loving tractor friends. You’re just jelly you weren’t funny or relevant enough in chat to get one. EHL-OH-EHL

want to change edit reason but apparently big brother isn’t cool with more then 5 word explanations for post edits. Just sayin. 

Edited by Snoutfoot
Changed the word “one” to subscription in order to prevent his salt mafying

Went to the premiere for that new pixar movie, Onward tonight.

Fuck it's been a long time since I've been that upset by the ending of a movie.