Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, WorthIts said:

People say he's dying yet still has more than AngryJoe!!

I know right.  People need to shut up and move on.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The number of views could be an indicator of a streamer's success, progress or evolution, but there's so many factors that come into place, that makes it somewhat of a trivial information just by itself, which is why I think Phil tries to not really pay attention to it.

I'd say it's impressive that he kind of maintains the views, despite the number of hours that he's on, Prestreams included, breaks included... That's something else.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Hey @MoraMoria, how are ya doing buddy?

Did you check out any of Variant Comics' content yet?

Fine, thank you, how are you?

I had some time and checked these 2. The artwork in some vignettes is super cool, and I didn't know they made the Flash so overpowered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WorthIts said:

People say he's dying yet still has more than AngryJoe!!

Angry Joe isn't in fear of losing his house every day neither.

47 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The number of views could be an indicator of a streamer's success, progress or evolution, but there's so many factors that come into place, that makes it somewhat of a trivial information just by itself, which is why I think Phil tries to not really pay attention to it.

I'd say it's impressive that he kind of maintains the views, despite the number of hours that he's on, Prestreams included, breaks included... That's something else.

Well Phil has really cornered the market for people like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PsychoBrattata said:

Well Phil has really cornered the market for people like you.

Hollow words since you're talking from ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Hollow words since you're talking from ignorance.

The fact that you automatically took what I said as an insult speaks volumes about your self esteem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

The fact that you automatically took what I said as an insult speaks volumes about your self esteem.

False, I didn't take it as an insult.

I said that your claim is irrelevant, since you're talking from ignorance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

False, I didn't take it as an insult.

I said that your claim is irrelevant, since you're talking from ignorance.

Sounds like you're insulted to me. Hey man, just stop bumping old threads for no reason and you won't get your feelings hurt by my words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

False, I didn't take it as an insult.

I said that your claim is irrelevant, since you're talking from ignorance.

He's talking about your Self-esteem eh? Dude should try getting a wig to cover up that balding for his own self-esteem issues.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Sounds like you're insulted to me. Hey man, just stop bumping old threads for no reason and you won't get your feelings hurt by my words.

Then your perception of reality is faulty.

I'll bump any thread I like, at my discretion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

He's talking about your Self-esteem eh? Dude should try getting a wig to cover up that balding for his own self-esteem issues.

I don't know man. One minute im on ignore, the next i am not. Then you advise everyone else to ignore me, then indirectly insult me.The "throw rocks then hide your hand" type of guy. I mean i get it. You got the only person that cares what you have to say on here banned and my words about Animal Crossing angered you so much i made you do something that you've long denied. Now my words have you kerfuffled, discombobulated, and upset. Remember its YOUR choice on how YOU choice to react, and you've reacted very poorly so far over an opinion of a video game console. Tsk Tsk.

54 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Then your perception of reality is faulty.

I'll bump any thread I like, at my discretion.

Then get punished again. Its that easy.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish they had Matthew Lillard as the voice since he does the voice every since the 2002 live action movie because hes basically is Shaggy 

Will Forte just doesnt sound right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Fine, thank you, how are you?

I had some time and checked these 2. The artwork in some vignettes is super cool, and I didn't know they made the Flash so overpowered.

I'm doing good thanks.

Yeah, the Flash is incredibly powerful.  More powerful than I thought when I was first introduced to him when I was a kid.  Nonetheless, the Flash, Barry Allen in particular, is a great character.  One of the best superheroes of all time if you ask me.

10 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Wish they had Matthew Lillard as the voice since he does the voice every since the 2002 live action movie because hes basically is Shaggy 

Will Forte just doesnt sound right 

Same here.

Edited by MDCFAN101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wait @KGhaleon I figured out why you're so mad at me:

Spoiler

1.png.598cfbd3aa90bc27e2a0e54a0124337a.png

Maybe you shouldn't open up a discussion about a movie you have strong emotions and will always be subjective about. Im just saying you should have that talk with your friends (if you have any) on Facebook. Not in a thread named "Random Thoughts" on a dead forum known for people to get trolled and doxxed over hurt feelings. Just saying.

For the record the movie still looks terrible even as just a roadtrip animated kid flick.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Just ignore him okay.  Put his punk ass on ignored users.

They try, but they suffer from mental Stockholm syndrome.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Just ignore him okay.  Put his punk ass on ignored users.

It's a pretty good solution except you have idiots quoting him repeatedly so it shows ignored users posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's a pretty good solution except you have idiots quoting him repeatedly so it shows ignored users posts.

So I'm an idiot?

Alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...