The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

This is exactly why we need some new mods, yall filling up random thoughts with arguments with kiwi trolls.

You're filling the random thoughts thread with your complaining.

28 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

This is exactly why we need some new mods, yall filling up random thoughts with arguments with kiwi trolls.

My point exactly.

• Like 1

Getting ready to travel to Utah again.

I just learned about tree wells yesterday.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Getting ready to travel to Utah again.

I just learned about tree wells yesterday.

Congrats? Don't understand why you're telling a handful of online strangers about how your day goes and have to check in with us everyday.

5 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I haven't watched his Morrowind stream yet, don't think I'm very interested in that game.

Its very boring.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

1 hour ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Congrats? Don't understand why you're telling a handful of online strangers about how your day goes and have to check in with us everyday.

You'll do anything for an argument. Random thoughts and here you are "critiquing" it without self awareness. A post asking why somebody else posted...lol

You're really trying, I can see that. 

Edited by MitchMacalester

1 minute ago, MitchMacalester said:

You'll do anything for an argument. Random thoughts and here you are "critiquing" it without self awareness. A post asking why somebody else posted...lol

You're really trying, I can see that. Your antisocial efforts don't go unnoticed champ.

I am just wondering. is it wrong for me to wonder why someone puts up their daily business up on a forum full of strangers instead of Facebook or Instagram? Me personally i would tell such things to a significant other, or a friends. Thats all im saying.

2 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Me personally i would tell such things to a significant other, or a friends. Thats all im saying.

lmao

Just sounds like you dictating what others should do online. If he said it's because he wants to, then you would be telling him how to behave right after. You're just after an argument. 

4 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

lmao

Just sounds like you dictating what others should do online. If he said it's because he wants to, then you would be telling him how to behave right after. You're just after an argument. 

tu che. But not for no reason. 

Edited by PsychoBrattata
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

tu che.

If laughing at you desperately trying to fling shit at people equates to you telling people to not post things you wouldn't personally do... Tu Che?

Edited by MitchMacalester
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

You're really trying, I can see that. 

Dude still wants to talk shit to me after I put him on ignore. At this point he's just trying his hardest to harass me it seems.

By the time I get back the new AC game and Doom should be out. Anyone here playing the new AC?

Oh and I just noticed GDC got postponed, probably due to the virus outbreak.

https://www.gdconf.com/

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Dude still wants to talk shit to me after I put him on ignore. At this point he's just trying his hardest to harass me it seems.

Every post he mentions or insults me but he is "ignoring" me still... 

I guess not.

Christ, he's playing Nioh 2? Get ready for that rage. I won't be able to get to it until I get back.

ESpPtOIUYAAXUpR.png

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

By the time I get back the new AC game and Doom should be out. Anyone here playing the new AC?

Oh and I just noticed GDC got postponed, probably due to the virus outbreak.

https://www.gdconf.com/

Ill be getting the new Doom more than likely 

Strange the nomination thread still isn't up after the sub goal was reached. Maybe we need to reach the tier 2 goal that allows us to nominate Code Vein?

If Phil wants to do handholding sessions, I guess games like Morrowind work since it leads to game progress and new things. Too bad the game looks like shit, I wish it wasn't just brown and dark. While handholding in Minecraft looks like this: "Papavera, Papavera, how do I place a block?". This for 2 hours with hardly any progress.

Edited by babymngaming456

Code Vein (all souls like) and Atelier (open world RPGs) banned from viewers' choice event. That's so cheap. Why not ban Metroidvanias too?

The excuse is that he can't play 2 games of the same type (Nioh + Code Vein). Somehow this became a problem just now.

I hope Bloodstained and Hollow Knight wins.