The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, Puggy said:

Dude, just let people like what they like. This isn't people "wising up" this is people being babies because of something that's been in every Animal Crossing game. Go play DOOM Eternal and enjoy your mindless shoot bangs and let us enjoy our cute animal game.

A single island hasn't been in every Animal Crossing game. If it was, so many people wouldn't be complaining about it. Plus just because a terrible feature was implemented in one game doesn't mean its OK to be in future titles. The game fucking sucks. Nintendo should of made the game have multiple saves. Period. but no, Nintendo wanted to be greedy and force the entire household to buy a Switch in order for everyone to have a separate game where one member of the family can take all the resources while everyone else is fucked for the rest of the day. Good job, Nintendo. BTW Doom Eternal has a way higher review score than Animal Crossing. I'll stick to my mindless shooter that at least has the ability to have multiple game saves. A common feature nowadays.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

sneeze.jpg

Nice Yume Nikki shirt~

1 hour ago, PsychoBrattata said:

A single island hasn't been in every Animal Crossing game

Yes it has. Since day one, there's always been one town and four player villages living in it, all interacting together.

Why are you so butthurt over a game you have no intention of playing, anyways? This is the kinda thing babbies with very too much time on their hands get all fussy over.

Edited by SassyGayLizard
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Why are you so butthurt over a game you have no intention of playing, anyways? This is the kinda thing babbies with very too much time on their hands get all fussy over.

You forgot to quote the rest of my message. Plus if you refuse to use my thread that I made for your Animal Crossing content and spam the Random Thoughts thread then i'm going to give you facts about your game and why it sucks.

3 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Plus if you refuse to use my thread that I made for your Animal Crossing content and spam the Random Thoughts thread then i'm going to give you facts about your game and why it sucks.

lol, OK Dad.

And I did post in your thread :3 Plus, it's hardly spam. Ghaleon seems to be keeping his posts regarding the game pretty minimal too, so... Who's actually spamming?

You forgot to quote the rest of my message.

Not gonna quote an entire paragraph of banter when the one thing I wanted to correct you on is like, right there. Ya dingus.

Edited by SassyGayLizard

9 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

lol, OK Dad.

And I did post in your thread :3 Plus, it's hardly spam. Ghaleon seems to be keeping his posts regarding the game pretty minimal too, so... Who's actually spamming?

I am your father. Every post of his has something to do with Animal Crossing.

9 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Not gonna quote an entire paragraph of banter when the one thing I wanted to correct you on is like, right there. Ya dingus.

Its the next sentence, clown. If it's too hard to read for you I understand.

2 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

I am your father.

d a d d y ~ u///u

Its the next sentence, clown

Oh OK, let's have a look:

2 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Plus just because a terrible feature was implemented in one game doesn't mean its OK to be in future titles.

Pretty sure the point of having one village/town/island was that all the player characters work together to expand it together? Kinda got that impression myself when I played. Have you ever played with a bunch of friends who all work together to improve the facilities and overall aesthetic of said home? Buying things for you friends so they can put them up in their houses. Visiting their houses while they're away? Like, you know, how the game has always played?

Why don't you argue that not having multiple town save files on the GameCube version was a conspiracy for Nintendo to sell more memory cards to the public? Like, I don't get it. Why are you angry. Need a changin' babbie-fox?

Also I don't think that's your fursuit by the way. Fursuit Identity Theft is a crime and I'm reporting you to the Furry Bureau of Investigation.

9 hours ago, Puggy said:

Dude, just let people like what they like. This isn't people "wising up" this is people being babies because of something that's been in every Animal Crossing game. Go play DOOM Eternal and enjoy your mindless shoot bangs and let us enjoy our cute animal game.

Those aren't even real, people are review bombing metacritic. User reviews are never reliable.

I guess the game that people talk about on social media every single day sucks, ok.

Anyway, can't believe I hit a homeless dude today. He walked into a restaurant I was at and pushed this black lady to the ground for no reason. We held him until cops showed up. He was trying to spit on people too, what a shitbag.

Somehow he'll probably be back in the streets by tomorrow morning. Fuck LA.

Who dis bitch

EUBKqJ4UwAAuvew.jpg

Nice to finally have Isabelle back, though she's kinda useless so far. Nook still handles all the important construction.

And fuck me for putting my Museum right there, I gotta pay 50K to move it.

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Phil has a BDSM emo dog, you have an ugly pink hair SJW, there's a furry dragon that makes commissions. Who designs this shit?

SJW Horse

Damn, suddenly Nintendo Direct dropped this morning. Xenoblade remaster comes out 5/29

Panzer Dragoon Remake was an insta-buy. Shinsekai: Into the Depths looks ineteresting. Getting paid tomorrow so I'm gonna snatch that up too~

Not gonna lie, having a portable option for a few Borderlands is tempting.

5 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Who designs this shit?

Designers.

22 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Also I don't think that's your fursuit by the way. Fursuit Identity Theft is a crime and I'm reporting you to the Furry Bureau of Investigation.

This is @KGhaleon

Why don't you argue that not having multiple town save files on the GameCube version was a conspiracy for Nintendo to sell more memory cards to the public? Like, I don't get it. Why are you angry. Need a changin' babbie-fox?

Because the Gamecube was the last great Nintendo console. Starfox Adventures, Pikmin, Melee, F-Zero, Sunshine, Both Zeldas, Paper Mario, Metroid, Viewtiful Joe, Sonic Adventure 2, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy, Need For Speed Underground, Soul Caliber, 007, Eternal Darkness, who gave a FUCK about Animal Crossing with all that and more available? Exactly. Nobody. The Switch is  a Glorified WiiPad Only. 720p? A dock that denigrates the main console?  A game that they recommend buying another controller to play (Smash) ? A controller that cost more than a brand new PS4 controller with touch, rumble, and motion controls? Nintendo fanboys get mad when I say Nintendo fell the fuck off. Because they did and they can't accept it.

Pretty sure the point of having one village/town/island was that all the player characters work together to expand it together? Kinda got that impression myself when I played. Have you ever played with a bunch of friends who all work together to improve the facilities and overall aesthetic of said home? Buying things for you friends so they can put them up in their houses. Visiting their houses while they're away? Like, you know, how the game has always played?

Obviously you don't have a a girlfriend (or boyfriend) with kids. Get everyone to play 1 save where everyone does right and nobody steals resources for the day. Play with your friends and pass off that piece of shit Switch for a night and see what happens. Maybe the game works for people like you who just sit in a basement all day, but not for people who have family and friends.

16 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Those aren't even real, people are review bombing metacritic. User reviews are never reliable.

The people that actually play the game are not reliable. -Nintendo Fanboys

They aren't review bombing Doom.

16 hours ago, Noir said:

@MasterOfAwesomeness Can you please unban DarkSphere? I think he should get another chance

He's a detractor now. Blame @KGhaleon for trying to  get him banned and steal his worthless points.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Damn, suddenly Nintendo Direct dropped this morning. Xenoblade remaster comes out 5/29

And nobody cared.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

35 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

This is @KGhaleon

Then give it him back, because we're gonna have to organize some murry-purry-furry funtime. Also, yes, I know it was his, bit of internet research goes a long way. 

Because the Gamecube was the last great Nintendo console.

To be fair, there were only a handful of GameCube games I kept coming back to. Stuff like Animal Crossing, F-Zero GX, Smash Bros. Melee, Eternal Darkness, Killer7, Metroid  and a few others. Mostly stuck to the PS2 during that generation. But what games I did have on the system I genuinely loved. I jumped headfirst into the Wii, I absolutely loved that thing. To claim something as a 'last great console' kinda denotes that you may have an issue with change, or have a very insecure view on things in the now and hark back to a day when things were a lot simpler and/or easier. Kinda guessing you were pretty young when you had a GameCube.

who gave a FUCK about Animal Crossing with all that and more available?

Many people did? That's why the game became an established franchise for future consoles?

Obviously you don't have a a girlfriend (or boyfriend) with kids. Get everyone to play 1 save where everyone does right and nobody steals resources for the day. Play with your friends and pass off that piece of shit Switch for a night and see what happens. Maybe the game works for people like you who just sit in a basement all day, but not for people who have family and friends.

lol, you so angry and there's a lot to unpack here

Also, my boyfriend isn't a big Animal Crossing fan. There's a lot of games he likes which I don't, too. Like Pokémon, most horror games, some racing games. And I'm not really into a few games he plays, but I enjoy watching him play. I gave him a Game Pass for Xbox and he's been eating games up left, right and centre, a lot I can't be bothered to play, but I don't say that they're bad or that no one gives a damn about them because I don't like them. I'm literally watching him play Bug Fables over Discord because of social distancing, and that he likes the Paper Mario-eque battle system. Which I didn't. But I'll gladly watch him do his thing, because he's interested.

In New Horizons, if resources have been depleted, earn a few Nook Miles points by performing simple tasks and get yourself a ticket and fly to a randomly generated island and harvest some materials there. Even had a chance of materials/fish/insect/fruit/flower spawns that are none native to your island. Plus bumping into other NPCs, getting access to DIY cards. So uh, it's not like you hit a wall if your island has been drained of everything. If you'd play, you'd know~

Oh, I play with my friends, sometimes we have little gaming/movie nights with a few beers. And you know where that can lead ;3c

Also, homeowner.

And nobody cared.

Read as *you* don't care. Which is fine. You don't have to like somethings most people do. But it's really counter productive to shit on people because of that. Need a hug? uwu

Edited by SassyGayLizard
because of reasons uwu

3 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Then give it him back, because we're gonna have to organize some murry-purry-furry funtime. Also, yes, I know it was his, bit of internet research goes a long way.

Nah @KGhaleon likes to casually dox people that own him with words.

To be fair, there were only a handful of GameCube games I kept coming back to. Stuff like Animal Crossing, F-Zero GX, Smash Bros. Melee, Eternal Darkness, Killer7, Metroid  and a few others. Mostly stuck to the PS2 during that generation. But what games I did have on the system I genuinely loved. I jumped headfirst into the Wii, I absolutely loved that thing. To claim something as a 'last great console' kinda denotes that you may have an issue with change, or have a very insecure view on things in the now and hark back to a day when things were a lot simpler and/or easier. Kinda guessing you were pretty young when you had a GameCube.

You just named more playable games than the Switch has. I'll even give you the Wii. The Switch is garbage. Let me ask you, if it wasn't for The Breath of the Wild, Smash, or Mario Odyssey would you even buy a Switch? There is no reason to buy a Switch other than playing those games/ Does it play Blu-Ray? No. Can you stream movies? Not better than your TV apps. Youtube? Barely. Internet? No. Ethernet? Buy an adapter. "These controls suck for Smash!" Buy a different controller. "But I can game o the go!" Your phone has more capabilities gaming wise than that Switch. Its garbage. And people like you and KGHaleon will always fund the garbage because of what they *use* to do.

Many people did? That's why the game became an established franchise for future consoles

8.png.f467c813c4cbcacf3efebbee5a2b1165.png

The worse Mario game sold triple than Animal Crossing. Nintendo knows their audience and its a bunch of children who weren't born before 2000.

Also, my boyfriend isn't a big Animal Crossing fan. There's a lot of games he likes which I don't, too. Like Pokémon, most horror games, some racing games. And I'm not really into a few games he plays, but I enjoy watching him play. I gave him a Game Pass for Xbox and he's been eating games up left, right and centre, a lot I can't be bothered to play, but I don't say that they're bad or that no one gives a damn about them because I don't like them. I'm literally watching him play Bug Fables over Discord because of social distancing, and that he likes the Paper Mario-eque battle system. Which I didn't. But I'll gladly watch him do his thing, because he's interested.

Fine But recognize your fanboyism. Say "Hey, im a fanboy of Nintendo. My critique of everything the do isnt valid because i'm a fucking fanboy." Say that and we have no qualms. 

In New Horizons, if resources have been depleted, earn a few Nook Miles points by performing simple tasks and get yourself a ticket and fly to a randomly generated island and harvest some materials there. Even had a chance of materials/fish/insect/fruit/flower spawns that are none native to your island. Plus bumping into other NPCs, getting access 

And nobody cared.

Read as *you* don't care. Which is fine. You don't have to like somethings most people do. But it's really counter productive to shit on people because of that. Need a hug? uw

There are 500 reviews from players saying this garbage. People with families, children, and friends. That one island bullshit, and only lonely Nintendo fans will accept it.

1 hour ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Why is there always so much drama on this forum? lol

There's not, just people that respond to troll accounts when they should be ignoring them.

59 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

I dunno man, but @PsychoBrattata is real angry because people are having fun with Animal Crossing. 

Be careful that dude is gonna get really mad at you for no reason.

lol

2 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

I dunno man, but @PsychoBrattata is real angry because people are having fun with Animal Crossing. 

Is it true that you have to wait a full day for resources to replenish? I'm not familiar with animal crossing but I heard that and it sounds pretty awful if true.

30 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Is it true that you have to wait a full day for resources to replenish? I'm not familiar with animal crossing but I heard that and it sounds pretty awful if true.

Not technically, some resources like fruit, stone, wood, etc are limited on your island and respawn each day. If you don't want to wait you can buy a ticket for 2000 miles that allows you to fly to randomly generated islands where you can take everything you need. They are abundant with everything.

A lot of the standard tools just require tree branches to make, and those are infinite.

Have fun. But the fact you can't refute anything I said speaks volumes. 

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

There's not, just people that respond to troll accounts when they should be ignoring them.

Be careful that dude is gonna get really mad at you for no reason.

lol

You say you "ignore" me but respond to everything I say.. hmmm..

45 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Yes, Don't let Nintendo fanboys fool you. 

This little black cat's been hanging around the back of my house this week, it's pretty young. I gave it some food to eat but I'm wondering if I should bring it inside.

I'd need to get a cage out to catch it since it runs away if you get too close.

18 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I gave it some food to eat

Now you done did it. Enjoy your new feline life partner. 

Before fully adopting them though it'd be wise to see if anyone in the local area already owns them. But dropping them a snack now and again won't hurt. Cats often have a few houses they hit up for free food if they spend a lot of time outside. They're not dumb. 

1 hour ago, PsychoBrattata said:

But the fact you can't refute anything I said speaks volumes.

But this. This is dumb. 

I have. Your simple ass just refuses to read or listen to an opinion that isn't your own. But I'm gonna wash my hands of the whole discussion. Had some fun chattin' shit with you sweetie, but you can only keep teasing me with bait for so long. 

Take some time to work on your own fuwwy OC instead of stealing soneone else's ;3c

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Now you done did it. Enjoy your new feline life partner. 

Before fully adopting them though it'd be wise to see if anyone in the local area already owns them. But dropping them a snack now and again won't hurt. Cats often have a few houses they hit up for free food if they spend a lot of time outside. They're not dumb.

No collar or anything, like less than a year old. I've seen some other adult cats that resemble it wandering the neighborhood so it's probably one of theirs.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Not technically, some resources like fruit, stone, wood, etc are limited on your island and respawn each day. If you don't want to wait you can buy a ticket for 2000 miles that allows you to fly to randomly generated islands where you can take everything you need. They are abundant with everything.

A lot of the standard tools just require tree branches to make, and those are infinite.

2 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Yes, Don't let Nintendo fanboys fool you. 

Fair enough. It doesn't sound *that* bad but it being tied to real time is a turnoff regardless. I don't have time to play games every day so I'd feel like I am missing out on progression.

I'll stick to minecraft to scratch this itch.