The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

2 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Fair enough. It doesn't sound *that* bad but it being tied to real time is a turnoff regardless. I don't have time to play games every day so I'd feel like I am missing out on progression.

I'll stick to minecraft to scratch this itch.

eh, it's not really like that. It just takes a day to make serious changes on the island(constructing bridges, buildings, inviting neighbors, upgrading house, etc). The game doesn't really progress until you allow it. If you start building a bridge, it will be completed by the next time you login. The island won't grow or progress unless you complete the goals Nook gives you.

Not sure how I feel about Phil's streams of the game. Seems like it's mostly his wife playing the game and he just shows off her work every stream. Dude still hasn't even bought the keyring for his tools.

I don't get this Vest thing, why would someone pay $100 for him to put some clothing on? That sounds like something a titty streamer does.

And $200 to put a hat on? Why would you do that. He's only going to wear it for ten minutes by the end of the stream.

:edit:

Edited by KGhaleon

You want some of the good stuff? Meet me in the alley down on Main st with some bells, none of that mile shit.

I got what you need.

ET2UJjNUUAAe0co.jpg

2 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

I have. Your simple ass just refuses to read or listen to an opinion that isn't your own. But I'm gonna wash my hands of the whole discussion. Had some fun chattin' shit with you sweetie, but you can only keep teasing me with bait for so long. 

You haven't said anything. The only simple thing here is I made you quit responding to me. You can't refute anything. So you back out. Typical. but it's cool.  You'll be like @KGhaleon and "ignore" me but still read everything I type, like right now.

1 hour ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Fair enough. It doesn't sound *that* bad but it being tied to real time is a turnoff regardless. I don't have time to play games every day so I'd feel like I am missing out on progression.

I'll stick to minecraft to scratch this itch.

Yeah. You're really not missing much. Just play Minecraft with the imagination of annoying puppet animals forcing you to do their daily errands.

25 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Animal Crossing promotes evolution theory?

Just wait for the v2.0 Creationism Update, it removes all those pesky Darwinist ideals. 

2 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

[a whole bunch bullshit] 

Whatever makes you sleep at night, hun~

9 hours ago, PsychoBrattata said:

You haven't said anything. The only simple thing here is I made you quit responding to me. You can't refute anything. So you back out. Typical. but it's cool.  You'll be like @KGhaleon and "ignore" me but still read everything I type, like right now.

Yeah. You're really not missing much. Just play Minecraft with the imagination of annoying puppet animals forcing you to do their daily errands.

You really cannot accept other people liking something you don't can you? You need that validation of people agreeing with you and you get angry if you don't get it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Puggy said:

You need that validation of people agreeing with you and you get angry if you don't get it. 

T E L L   M E   A B O U T   I T

Edited by SassyGayLizard

Dodging coronavirus all week, couple people in my office had it. Been using gloves everywhere I go.

They wanted me to come in tomorrow on Saturday and I was like Fuck that.

Unpopular opinion and random thought:

This boomer vs millennial thing is retarded and mostly a creation of the media. Yeah most boomers are out of touch, but guess what? That's been the case forever - the older generation has always been perceived as generally out of touch however this level of online hostility is another level. This isn't because boomers are particularly out of touch when compared with previous generations, but because they are some of the largest consumers of mainstream, "old school" media like fox news, cnn, etc and as such they create articles designed to get their attention. This is the origin of the "8 things millennials are killing" style articles. It's not that most boomers genuinely believe millennials are responsible for every social ill, it's just that a lot of outrage bait articles from mainstream media are targeted at boomers.

So then comes the rush of reactionary articles from the media favored by millennials, blaming boomers for every social ill imaginable and rightfully pointing out that politics is dominated by the older generation. These articles are also outrage bait, and they don't take a very nuanced or critical look. Context is not important if your goal is only to fuel outrage. Politics has always been the domain of the older generation under a system where people can potentially serve indefinitely. Because of this, it's become pretty popular to do this cringey "boomers are literally satan-hitler" shit rather than take a critical eye to the system and I find that sad. Want less boomers in government? Instead of blaming an entire generation of people, most of whom have no more control over the political system than you, maybe it's time to criticize the system so in the future it can be reformed.

Case in point: You almost never see this boomer vs millennial stuff outside of the internet and the media, and no, the obvious karma bait stories you find on reddit don't count.

9 hours ago, Puggy said:

You really cannot accept other people liking something you don't can you? You need that validation of people agreeing with you and you get angry if you don't get it. 

Nah, I prefer when people disagree then make themselves look stupid with their argument. 

Phil: "I've only got a week to get through FF7 remake"

Are you seriously going to rush the most hyped game ever made?

Series finale for Steven universe future was bittersweet, sad to see it go over 5 years later. The show had its ups and downs but that finale ended it pretty fairly and was a nice sendoff for all the characters.

Spoiler

The final battle with everyone fighting Steven was pretty silly, but it was a nice moment. Connie's speech was the best part.

20 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Series finale for Steven universe future was bittersweet, sad to see it go over 5 years later. The show had its ups and downs but that finale ended it pretty fairly and was a nice sendoff for all the characters.

Reveal hidden contents

The final battle with everyone fighting Steven was pretty silly, but it was a nice moment. Connie's speech was the best part.

Who are you talking too?

Bruh, they make chocolate bars with M&Ms in them. 

Like right in there. 

And they have the M&M characters on the wrapper. So I can look the Green M&M directly in the eyes as I eat her children who are frozen in chocolate-ite. 

Hot. 

8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Phil: "I've only got a week to get through FF7 remake"

Are you seriously going to rush the most hyped game ever made?

If you are talking about what he says in this video, I am 100 percent certain he is saying he needs to play FF7 remake a week after R3make is released. Not beat it in a week.

38 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

If you are talking about what he says in this video, I am 100 percent certain he is saying he needs to play FF7 remake a week after R3make is released. Not beat it in a week.

I don't see why anyone would want to watch someone play a game like that unless you just can't afford to play it. We all have time now. Just buy it.

Persona 5 Royal downloads tonight then Resident Evil 3 Remake starts i guess Tuesday night 

Sadly i wont be able to get FF 7 Remake since there may not be a Physical Release :(

40 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Persona 5 Royal downloads tonight then Resident Evil 3 Remake starts i guess Tuesday night 

Sadly i wont be able to get FF 7 Remake since there may not be a Physical Release :(

Yeah I would just get it digital unless you can wait a while.

Might be several months though.

Oh yeah, Resi 3 Remake is out this month too. Might pick that up. I was a little too invested in the original Resident Evil 2 as a babbie to really enjoy the recent remake without spitting all the changes in the plot and a few game mechanics to really enjoy it. 

Not so much with Resi 3. Never really liked Nemesis as an antagonist but the general theme was pretty solid. The overall presentation is fine and the game will no doubt run and feel as good as Resi 2 Remake. And of course, graphically it looks sublime. 

Doubt I'll play it though. Animal Crossing is just too hard to put down~

6 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Doubt I'll play it though. Animal Crossing is just too hard to put down~

Well I wouldn't either if its the last Nintendo game that will be released in 6 months.