Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Icureditwithmybrain

Random Thoughts 4.0

Recommended Posts

I'm linking a restoration image I did, to share with others and read criticism on it. I have express permission from the owner of the photograph in order to re-post & share, and I'm happy I could help them.

This attachment had to be severely redimensioned to add it here, but it shouldn't be a big problem.

@KGhaleon

This is the next one I did.

Restoration.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<edit> thx Mora

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm linking a restoration image I did, to share with others and read criticism on it. I have express permission from the owner of the photograph in order to re-post & share, and I'm happy I could help them.

This attachment had to be severely redimensioned to add it here, but it shouldn't be a big problem.

@KGhaleon

This is the next one I did.

Restoration.jpg

Dang, cool. That takes some skill.

 

I think once I've gotten my ACNS island looking good, I'll open it up to anybody that wants to roam my island. I've got pairs, coconuts and cherries right now.

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Puggy said:

Dude, just stop. No one's listening to you anymore. Go to 4chan if you're this desperate for attention and validation.

You still quoted me so obviously you are?

58 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's some lonely gay dude from texas who doesn't have anything else to do but talk to himself. He gets rekt by people on twitter too for being an autistic so this must be a safe haven for him. I forget he exists until somebody starts quoting his posts.

And who is this @KGhaleon? Oh wait you don't have an account on KiwiFarms, Twitter, or anywhere else but know all this information about people. The guy that got owned off Twitter and the forums for years because he doxxed a fan is calling others "cowards". That's rich. You will continue to read everything I type.

57 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

This is the next one I did.

Restoration.jpg

Since I can't find anything about this being fake, i'll take back calling you a thief until proven otherwise. I have to ask, where did you get the original photo from?

Nevermind, Got it.

 

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Dang, cool. That takes some skill.

I did it in the Reddit restoration community:

The important part for me is that I was able to help someone that needed the restoration, and I deliberately chose one that I thought to be one of the most difficult ones, to test my current skill, and because photos this damaged might not be taken for restoration by many people, so apart from me and 2 other people, didn't seem like someone else was going to take it.

The owner was also asking if it was salvageable, so I had to try it and give them the restoration, (it's a photo of his/her dad, and grandma).

Edited by MoraMoria
Fixed the link.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SassyGayLizard said:

That boy needs a hobby.

You need a boyfriend.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I did it in the Reddit restoration community:

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/

The important part for me is that I was able to help someone that needed the restoration, and I deliberately chose one that I thought to be one of the most difficult ones, to test my current skill, and because photos this damaged might not be taken for restoration by many people, so apart from me and 2 other people, didn't seem like someone else was going to take it.

The owner was also asking if it was salvageable, so I had to try it and give them the restoration, (it's a photo of his/her dad, and grandma).

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/comments/fnb2ak/is_this_photo_salvageable_this_is_a_photo_of_my/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I did it in the Reddit restoration community:

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/

The important part for me is that I was able to help someone that needed the restoration, and I deliberately chose one that I thought to be one of the most difficult ones, to test my current skill, and because photos this damaged might not be taken for restoration by many people, so apart from me and 2 other people, didn't seem like someone else was going to take it.

The owner was also asking if it was salvageable, so I had to try it and give them the restoration, (it's a photo of his/her dad, and grandma).

Sorry, this one:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Ar...

Are you asking me out? o///o

Oh gosh, I wasn't prepared for this~

I don't know is the guy in my avatar attractive you? He's a bit of a complete coward and might accidentally get you banned but he's wild about dicks. Horse dicks in particular. I'll send him your info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PsychoBrattata said:

I don't know is the guy in my avatar attractive you?

Oh my gawdddd you catfishing me brah

2 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Horse dicks in particular.

Not a fan personally, can't deal with the flare.

Considering you're using someone else's picture as an avatar. And you're always talking about them. Maybe you got yourself a wee cwush dere /)uwu(\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Considering you're using someone else's picture as an avatar. And you're always talking about them. Maybe you got yourself a wee cwush dere /)uwu(\

Nah. Just like the aesthetic of the photo. Shows someone who was practicing social distancing long before it was popular. Either that or the crowd around this guy completely ignored him despite having a camera and standing off to the side laughing at everything they we're saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

ZjA5VS6.jpg

Check out my vintage East Asian aesthetic~

Looks good, I'm slowly decorating my entire island with everything you can craft from the Nook milage store. Got a stone henge and a nice big fountain setup today in the square.

What's the deal with the turnip seller? You buy them and sell them another day, but are you trying to buy low or do you want a higher price so you can sell for more? I don't get it.

They were 94 bells today but apparently the price can go as high as 900.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went back to Nioh 2 today and it's just as frustrating as I remember. Got killed by a surprise boss fight and a shit billion souls were stuck on the ground in his room which I had to try and recover without losing it all.

Edited by KGhaleon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Buy a second console to "Play Animal Crossing Properly?" How come I can't play it properly out of the box LOL? And just look at the comments:

222.thumb.png.a064813d5a2b72152ec5c9a578718bbd.png

Heartbreaking. I'd be pissed if I didn't know how Nintendo works. And this is at NINTENDOLIFE.com. Nintendo fanboy central. Imagine what others are saying in other comment sections on less biased websites.

Edited by PsychoBrattata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

meh, it works fine with a single Switch. Secondary player's loot goes into the community chest and you can freely switch leadership at any time. VGA did a video showing how it works.

If people want it changed that badly I'm sure Nintendo will just update it later with a patch.

 

Also this whole coronavirus pandemic just proves that Peta was right. Thousands die and the economy shuts down because some chinese fucks decided eating Bats was a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Also this whole coronavirus pandemic just proves that Peta was right.

Please don't encourage them...

That said, what is PETA's hot take on the whole situation. Kinda curious. To be fair, I didn't think they'd have an opinion on the matter considering they tend to stick to referring to things in pop culture than more global events.

Edited by SassyGayLizard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

meh, it works fine with a single Switch. Secondary player's loot goes into the community chest and you can freely switch leadership at any time. VGA did a video showing how it works.

Orrrr a good old fashioned save state.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

If people want it changed that badly I'm sure Nintendo will just update it later with a patch.

Yeah because Nintendo has their thumb on the pulse of fans. They've encourage fans to make videos and content all the time.

oh wait..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...