The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Dang, cool. That takes some skill.

I did it in the Reddit restoration community:

The important part for me is that I was able to help someone that needed the restoration, and I deliberately chose one that I thought to be one of the most difficult ones, to test my current skill, and because photos this damaged might not be taken for restoration by many people, so apart from me and 2 other people, didn't seem like someone else was going to take it.

The owner was also asking if it was salvageable, so I had to try it and give them the restoration, (it's a photo of his/her dad, and grandma).

Edited by MoraMoria
Fixed the link.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 29.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

Just now, SassyGayLizard said:

That boy needs a hobby.

You need a boyfriend.

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/

The important part for me is that I was able to help someone that needed the restoration, and I deliberately chose one that I thought to be one of the most difficult ones, to test my current skill, and because photos this damaged might not be taken for restoration by many people, so apart from me and 2 other people, didn't seem like someone else was going to take it.

The owner was also asking if it was salvageable, so I had to try it and give them the restoration, (it's a photo of his/her dad, and grandma).

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/comments/fnb2ak/is_this_photo_salvageable_this_is_a_photo_of_my/

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/

Sorry, this one:

1 minute ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Ar...

Are you asking me out? o///o

Oh gosh, I wasn't prepared for this~

I don't know is the guy in my avatar attractive you? He's a bit of a complete coward and might accidentally get you banned but he's wild about dicks. Horse dicks in particular. I'll send him your info.

1 minute ago, PsychoBrattata said:

I don't know is the guy in my avatar attractive you?

Oh my gawdddd you catfishing me brah

2 minutes ago, PsychoBrattata said:

Horse dicks in particular.

Not a fan personally, can't deal with the flare.

Considering you're using someone else's picture as an avatar. And you're always talking about them. Maybe you got yourself a wee cwush dere /)uwu(\

2 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Considering you're using someone else's picture as an avatar. And you're always talking about them. Maybe you got yourself a wee cwush dere /)uwu(\

Nah. Just like the aesthetic of the photo. Shows someone who was practicing social distancing long before it was popular. Either that or the crowd around this guy completely ignored him despite having a camera and standing off to the side laughing at everything they we're saying.

4 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

ZjA5VS6.jpg

Check out my vintage East Asian aesthetic~

Looks good, I'm slowly decorating my entire island with everything you can craft from the Nook milage store. Got a stone henge and a nice big fountain setup today in the square.

What's the deal with the turnip seller? You buy them and sell them another day, but are you trying to buy low or do you want a higher price so you can sell for more? I don't get it.

They were 94 bells today but apparently the price can go as high as 900.

So I went back to Nioh 2 today and it's just as frustrating as I remember. Got killed by a surprise boss fight and a shit billion souls were stuck on the ground in his room which I had to try and recover without losing it all.

Edited by KGhaleon
15 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Buy a second console to "Play Animal Crossing Properly?" How come I can't play it properly out of the box LOL? And just look at the comments:

222.thumb.png.a064813d5a2b72152ec5c9a578718bbd.png

Heartbreaking. I'd be pissed if I didn't know how Nintendo works. And this is at NINTENDOLIFE.com. Nintendo fanboy central. Imagine what others are saying in other comment sections on less biased websites.

Edited by PsychoBrattata
54 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

meh, it works fine with a single Switch. Secondary player's loot goes into the community chest and you can freely switch leadership at any time. VGA did a video showing how it works.

If people want it changed that badly I'm sure Nintendo will just update it later with a patch.

Also this whole coronavirus pandemic just proves that Peta was right. Thousands die and the economy shuts down because some chinese fucks decided eating Bats was a good idea.

23 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Also this whole coronavirus pandemic just proves that Peta was right.

Please don't encourage them...

That said, what is PETA's hot take on the whole situation. Kinda curious. To be fair, I didn't think they'd have an opinion on the matter considering they tend to stick to referring to things in pop culture than more global events.

Edited by SassyGayLizard
5 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

meh, it works fine with a single Switch. Secondary player's loot goes into the community chest and you can freely switch leadership at any time. VGA did a video showing how it works.

Orrrr a good old fashioned save state.

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

If people want it changed that badly I'm sure Nintendo will just update it later with a patch.

Yeah because Nintendo has their thumb on the pulse of fans. They've encourage fans to make videos and content all the time.

oh wait..

It's nice to not have to get up for work, wake up on my own time and have my cat sleeping there next to me with a face like  ^w^  while purring. Comfy little critter. 

Shame the other half is stuck at his place, it'd be nice to sneak off without waking them and make a little breakfast buffet for us both. Then kick back, watch YouTube, play vidya and slob around for the day.