• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

I hate to say it, but that’s SOP for a healthy  portion of local and state law enforcement as well as corrections officers. Furthermore, American police departments BY DESIGN only serve and protect a portion of the population while bullying, fining, and persecuting the rest. Since 9/11 the military industrial complex began a campaign to militarize American police in order to increase profits. This has clearly resulted in installing a mindset into younger officers that they’re soldiers and their fellow American citizens are the enemy. 

48 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Charity streams can't be done because of trolls. WHAT?

Charity streams can't be done because that requires money that he could of received be given to other people. Can't have that in DSPLand.

16 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

I'll give this guy a few more "investigations" before he's arrested. Legally or not.

7 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

It's been raining on my island, all day.

Been fishing like a mother-fuck.

Oarfish and Coelacanth for days~

I've yet to see a Coelacanth, is that a rain only fish?

:edit:

Nevermind, it rained for several hours so I just fished nonstop and got tons of them along with Tuna and Blue marlins. So much freaking money...must've made half a million today. I also figured out how those money trees work...I've been putting $30K into the ground and sometimes getting $300K back.

Able Sisters just opened up on my island today, so I'm pretty stoked to get the gold crown when it's available. My tenth villager should arrive tomorrow.

EUfcjbRUUAI5VO5.jpg

Edited by KGhaleon
8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Able Sisters just opened up on my island today, so I'm pretty stoked to get the gold crown when it's available. My tenth villager should arrive tomorrow.

EUfcjbRUUAI5VO5.jpg

Imagine being this excited about playing a children's Nintendo video game at 36 years old with no kids or girlfriend.

Anyways, looks like the coronavirus checks come in this month. Pretty much what I payed out im getting back this year but I wonder how that's going to affect my 2020 taxes..

Edited by PsychoBrattata
13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I've yet to see a Coelacanth, is that a rain only fish?

Nah, just rare. But rain ups the chance of getting rarer items. I've kept three as I want to give them to CJ, so I can get a model. As nice as it is having a live one in my house, the fish tanks themselves kinda leave a little to be desired... I hope you can get different ones later on.

Edited by SassyGayLizard
lol, fisk tanks
25 minutes ago, SassyGayLizard said:

Nah, just rare. But rain ups the chance of getting rarer items. I've kept three as I want to give them to CJ, so I can get a model. As nice as it is having a live one in my house, the fish tanks themselves kinda leave a little to be desired... I hope you can get different ones later on.

The spring event just started, so we got cherry blossoms going on through the 12th. I dunno about this bunny though, man. He freaks me out.

EUhqLPYVAAAb-u8.jpg

12 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Oh, I was thinking he did something again.

I say Phil should pull a Tiger king and make it seem like he fed his wife to the cat.

EUhKo7XVAAMg2v_.jpg

Servers just went down for maintenance, and right as I was letting some fellow redditors into my island to trade items. Fuck.

Speaking of, anyone have fruit they are missing? I'll open my island up this weekend to anyone that wants to trade.

Edited by KGhaleon

I thought Nioh 2 would be a really good playthrough, but so far it has not impressed me. From what I've seen in Phil's streams, the scenerey is generally too dark, and not that great, neither are the enemies & bosses...

But whatever, that's just my opinion.

23 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I thought Nioh 2 would be a really good playthrough, but so far it has not impressed me.

Because you are one of those detractors who only wants to see him rage and fail. :biggrin: You also probably don't like the special vest. Detractors fear the vest.