The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

1 hour ago, TheGamer said:

XD Switch got it way before Xbox, love to see the Switch hater bitch about this.

I doubt people who buy Xbox/Ps4 buy it for yet another indie game.

Wings said he gets paid $1000/month from troll channels to provide content for them. WTF

Edited by babymngaming456
  • Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So i just watched Phil's Final Fantasy 15 video. Does Phil hate Final Fantasy or does he just not do much research when he makes these types of videos? "There's been a lot of drop off in quality

The sad part about this post is that people like you actually believe it. You've deluded yourself into thinking that's how my mind works. Maybe when I first started on YouTube and didn't "get it," but

​First troll account, not even mad.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

-spoiling wrestlemania and other thing is against the rules

-there's no rule that states this

?????

If I recall he said this at the start of a stream. "You'll be <> if you spoil it for me"

Also RIP Bernie, that was a quick end to his run for presidency. Not a surprise to anyone but his fans.

Dang, the final boss of RE3 was kind of a pushover. I didn't take a single hit.

The boss fight right before that felt like the actual fight.

Big bummer that Dario has like one scene and you never see him again, unlike the original.

Edited by KGhaleon

played some Cuphead, defeated the Roller Coaster boss, also played some Persona 5 (PS3), and played some Animal Crossing, close to upgrading the house again, next to play tonight is Shovel Knight Grim Specter Knight DLC (almost done with it, i think).

AS for Animal Crossing, i think i will end up putting the game down on Monday.

21 hours until FF7R releases, I'm getting pretty hyped for it despite a spoiler I heard about the story.

I messed around with the optional Records in RE3R and ended up grinding up 30K points, so I've got two assault coins and I may get the infinite assault rifle. Playing through Nightmare and Inferno with that would be pretty dope.

Assault coins practically double your attack power, it's crazy.

4 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

They all look like they could be the same person wearing different clothes and with different hair.

You can say the same about Generic White Male game protags that seem to be dime a dozen.

But if you want more flamboyant character designs, stick to animu gaems.

14 hours ago, SassyGayLizard said:

You can say the same about Generic White Male game protags that seem to be dime a dozen.

But if you want more flamboyant character designs, stick to animu gaems.

I do say that about generic white male game protags though. I dislike anime crap and they don't have to flamboyant, but not every male game protag needs to be a clone of nathan drake.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut
3 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I do say that about generic white male game protags though. I dislike anime crap and they don't have to flamboyant, but not every male game protag needs to be a clone of nathan drake.

yes because Link from Zelda, looks like Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

yes because Dante from Devil May Cry Looks like Nathan Drake.

yes because Mario from Super Mario Bros. looks like Nathan Drake.

yes because War from Dakesiders looks like Nathan Drake.

3 minutes ago, TheGamer said:

yes because Link from Zelda, looks like Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

yes because Dante from Devil May Cry Looks like Nathan Drake.

yes because Mario from Super Mario Bros. looks like Nathan Drake.

yes because War from Dakesiders looks like Nathan Drake.

Yes, there are exceptions. You have a very high IQ, so much so that your brain is bulging out of your head like a deformed toddler. 

I'm speaking generally. Compare Nathan drake to the guy from the last of us and tell me its not the same dude with a beard. Or any of the other generic AAA action-adventure games of the 2010s.  You're also comparing a fantasy setting to a more "realistic setting".

3 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Yes, there are exceptions. You have a very high IQ, so much so that your brain is bulging out of your head like a deformed toddler. 

I'm speaking generally. Compare Nathan drake to the guy from the last of us and tell me its not the same dude with a beard. Or any of the other generic AAA action-adventure games of the 2010s.  You're also comparing a fantasy setting to a more "realistic setting".

yes because Fungus Zombies are real. XD

5 minutes ago, TheGamer said:

yes because Fungus Zombies are real. XD

I didn't say real, I said "more realistic setting". If you can't see that the legend of zelda and the last of us are going for very different themes, with one being **more** grounded, you're obviously too stupid to be worth talking to.

I for one suggest we base more protagonists on Vanilla ice.

vlcsnap-69658.thumb.png.ddcac904a2085cb402f342c1053ec1f8.png

Phil bitching throughout the entire ending of RE3 and had trouble with that insanely easy final boss. looool

Just a few hours away before FF7R releases, already got it preloaded and ready to go.

FF7 is out, hell yeah. Time to return to Midgar.

:edit:

Pretty awesome, totally an upgrade to the original game. The entire sequence after you blow the reactor was pretty crazy. Also I think it's a hidden cameo but I ran into

Spoiler

Yuffie. I'm pretty sure she's disguised and blending in with some crowds in Midgar. I've spotted her twice now.

:edit: Nevermind, apparently she just looks like Yuffie. New character named Kyrie.

Edited by KGhaleon

Finally done with Warframe for now, logged my 500th day so I think this is a good point to call it quits until they release more of the main story.

Too many other games to play.

EVNG6JrU8AUJeh4.jpg

Phil should at least decorate his house in AC. You know, one of the main mechanics of the game. That bland weeb house is pretty boring. I suggest to decorate it in style like

Spoiler

Dark Souls

Sorry to disappoint Phil but the ring he found is a boxing ring, not a wrestling ring.

7 hours ago, TheGamer said:

why does it still have where if the Main Character dies, the game is over.

Spoiler

git gud

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

FF7 is out, hell yeah.

Spoiler

Watch out for time jannies.

Edited by babymngaming456