The King of Hate Forums

Random Thoughts 4.0

7 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Actually I'll do you one better. It's 1 minute at the time of writing this. Satisfied yet, master?

I know your autistic mind has trouble counting but let me tell you for future reference since you addressed me properly, puppet. 9 - 7 = 2. Not 1. But at least you tried. LOL

1.png.8f3db41f6d45caf2d5a4273a0d0f9c42.png

Also how many times are you going to edit your post? I think your fingers are moving faster than your thoughts, which is hilariously expected. LMAO. Autism is unstoppable for you.

• Replies 32k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darksphere92

• KGhaleon

• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

Just now, ImpaleHerHeart said:

I know your autistic mind has trouble counting but let me tell you for future reference since you addressed me properly, puppet. 9 - 7 = 2. Not 1. But at least you tried. LOL

1.png.8f3db41f6d45caf2d5a4273a0d0f9c42.png

Also how many times are you going to edit your post? I think your fingers are moving faster than your thoughts, which is hilariously expected. LMAO. Autism is unstoppable for you.

I'm sorry master, I thought my meaning was clear when I said "at the time of writing". I edited my post exactly one time.

Well as fun as this autistic shit has been, I do have real obligations, so I must take my leave. I'll talk to you later master.

3 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I do have real obligations, so I must take my leave.

Aaannnnd called it. LMFAO.

Just for the record. This is extremely embarrassing, I know your autistic mind doesn't care, but just letting you know. I exposed your autism by your own definition, I had you respond exactly when I wanted you to, I had you incorrectly count numbers, I made you call me your master, and I made you stay glued to your seat waiting for my text to appear on your screen. LMAO. Until next time puppet but don't ever call anyone else autistic after the dance I made you do just for everyone to see.

8 hours ago, ImpaleHerHeart said:

Aaannnnd called it. LMFAO.

Just for the record. This is extremely embarrassing, I know your autistic mind doesn't care, but just letting you know. I exposed your autism by your own definition, I had you respond exactly when I wanted you to, I had you incorrectly count numbers, I made you call me your master, and I made you stay glued to your seat waiting for my text to appear on your screen. LMAO. Until next time puppet but don't ever call anyone else autistic after the dance I made you do just for everyone to see.

You called what? That unlike you I can't spend 12 hours arguing with a dipshit on the internet? You're a genius.

It really is amazing what delusions some people can have. I could go point by point explaining that you didn't make me do anything, but unlike you I really don't care too much what people think on an anonymous forum that has no bearing or consequences on anything. You can tell me about that if anyone actually cares. That's the difference between me and you, and why you come out as the bigger idiot in all of this. You're taking this super seriously because you feel the need to "embarrass" anonymous people on the internet. I found it hilarious to sit back and watch you try to wank your own ego with each post. But like all good things, it must come to an end. I'm sure you did call this, but only because I said twice that I'd get bored. Pat yourself on the back, I know you will anyway.

You're most likely going to respond to this post proclaiming some kind of victory and talking how you totally embarrassed me, but if you do, ask yourself who is making who do anything.

3 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

Wait till he uploads today's prestream. In short. A guy who donated $800 is charging back 2 big donations. Phil fears he will charge back the whole $800. Because Phil has no money to pay bills and taxes if he charges back $800.

Is there a time limit for when someone can request a refund?

It sounds like he spent money that wasn't technically his yet.

2 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

Wait till he uploads today's prestream. In short. A guy who donated $800 is charging back 2 big donations. Phil fears he will charge back the whole $800. Because Phil has no money to pay bills and taxes if he charges back $800.

Oh that sucks. Do we know if it was a malicious chargeback or did someone just steal a credit card?

2 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

are you being sarcastic or do you just really enjoy watching movies there?

Bro I haven't watched a movie in months.

This literally just came out. I see it on PSN right now.

tlou2.jpg

Game is live.

14 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

It's probably just a chargeback fraud.

Otherwise, stealing a credit-card just to troll Phil sounds pretty bad. So being a thief and possibly face punishment just to mildly annoy a Twitch-streamer.

15 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Oh that sucks. Do we know if it was a malicious chargeback or did someone just steal a credit card?

Interesting how there can't possibly be a legitimate reason for it. And seemingly just because Phil said so.

On 6/17/2020 at 3:06 PM, JeffBezosRightNut said:

You called what? That unlike you I can't spend 12 hours arguing with a dipshit on the internet? You're a genius.

It really is amazing what delusions some people can have. I could go point by point explaining that you didn't make me do anything, but unlike you I really don't care too much what people think on an anonymous forum that has no bearing or consequences on anything. You can tell me about that if anyone actually cares. That's the difference between me and you, and why you come out as the bigger idiot in all of this. You're taking this super seriously because you feel the need to "embarrass" anonymous people on the internet. I found it hilarious to sit back and watch you try to wank your own ego with each post. But like all good things, it must come to an end. I'm sure you did call this, but only because I said twice that I'd get bored. Pat yourself on the back, I know you will anyway.

You're most likely going to respond to this post proclaiming some kind of victory and talking how you totally embarrassed me, but if you do, ask yourself who is making who do anything.

598-5981259_troll-angry-crying-meme-depressed-memezasf-trendy-crying.thumb.png.2e795fd0a61b60efdc6d1895614c5b9e.png

13 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Bro I haven't watched a movie in months.

Why not watch a Blu-ray movi... oh thats right, the Nintendo Switch doesn't play movies.