• sateler96

• MDCFAN101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

​First troll account, not even mad.

Oh, me! I totally can‼

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Interesting how there can't possibly be a legitimate reason for it. And seemingly just because Phil said so.

I never said that, I said that is probably a chargeback fraud, and to add to Jeff's comment on the credit-card steal, I also added that it would be pretty disgusting to do that, if that were the case. Of course there can be legitimate reasons, if that wasn't clear from my comment, now you know.

And Phil's word has nothing to do in this. You're barking at the wrong tree here, as they say.

I'll rephrase the comment so you understand:

18 hours ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

Oh that sucks. Do we know if it was a malicious chargeback or did someone just steal a credit card?

It's probably just a chargeback fraud.

Otherwise, stealing a credit-card just to troll Phil sounds pretty bad. So being a thief and possibly face punishment just to mildly annoy a Twitch-streamer.

Obviously there could be a legitimate reason, if that wasn't obvious, & if that's the case, I'd recommend the person not spending 800$ next time so carelessly.

Edited by MoraMoria
3 hours ago, ImpaleHerHeart said:

Why not watch a Blu-ray movi... oh thats right, the Nintendo Switch doesn't play movies.

Why would I watch movies on my Switch???

I don't watch movies at home, period.

7 hours ago, ShinraRecruit said:

Interesting how there can't possibly be a legitimate reason for it. And seemingly just because Phil said so.

I offered a legitimate explanation. If its a stolen credit card situation, the owner of the credit card presumably initiated the chargebacks and has every right to do so. I don't see how someone could donate a large sum of money over multiple occasions and claim it was a mistake otherwise. It also wouldn't be unheard of for something like this to happen, since a DSP fan has used a parent's credit card at least once without permission.

Edited by JeffBezosRightNut
1 hour ago, babymngaming456 said:

I think we need a Demon's Souls marathon to cover the chargebacks. Would fit perfectly for the remake.

I would assume he'd play it anyway, as a new release.

28 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This weekend my brother and I are going to shopping for new laptops.

Same, I'm looking at some high end laptops with RTX 2080S cards.

Super expensive though.

3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I would assume he'd play it anyway, as a new release.

Super expensive though.

at that point why not just invest in a desktop? Unless you travel a lot and intend to game a lot while doing so, I don't see a benefit in those high end laptops.

12 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

Super expensive though.

Tell me about it.  I took a look at some laptops at Costco in Edison a couple weeks back and the prices were ridiculous.  

10 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

at that point why not just invest in a desktop? Unless you travel a lot and intend to game a lot while doing so, I don't see a benefit in those high end laptops.

I need a new laptop because the one I had from college died on me.

56 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Tell me about it.  I took a look at some laptops at Costco in Edison a couple weeks back and the prices were ridiculous.

Are you going to do some gaming with it? The one I have is in a questionable condition & low-tier, but since I don't require much from it, it serves its purpose just fine.

1 hour ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I travel all the time. It's all about mobility and being able to just put it into my backpack.

Also cool if it's a gaming powerhouse like all my prior ones.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, JeffBezosRightNut said:

I was talking about the expensive high end "gaming" laptops.

My bad.

24 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Are you going to do some gaming with it? The one I have is in a questionable condition & low-tier, but since I don't require much from it, it serves its purpose just fine.

Some gaming.  As a matter of fact, the only game I will playing is DC Universe Online.

First PS5

aoe9bb4kpy551.jpg

So I really don't play Minecraft much anymore, however I might load it up to play this custom map:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/drehmal-v2-prim-rdial-12k-x-12k-survival-adventure-map/

Looks pretty cool, somebody created an entire continent full of dungeons and things.

3GB install file

Edited by KGhaleon
3 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

The gameplay consists of 90% walking and occasional easy combat. You don't need to worry. I don't understand how people praise TLOU2 for its gameplay. The gameplay looks terrible.

I haven't seen you say anything positive about a single game. At this point I have to assume you're just trolling because you can't possibly hate every game.